• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April Bunnies 2015**

Urgh i. Some ways I wish I was feeling sick :( I have been having such cramps all morning and feels like AF - quite worried as I had a threatened miscarriage with my son and thankfully everything was ok but it's put my on edge.

But for those with sickness boo - really hope it clears up soon.hugs to everyone x

Caz u had the same with my son. I think that's why I'm so on edge aswell.
Just phoned for my booking in app and that's in 4 weeks on the 1st sept at 8weeks. X

Hi Kirsty, my booking appt is on the same day :)
This is my first, what do they do at that appt? Does OH need to be there? Also feeling few symptoms, it's still so early. I found out I was pg at 9 dpo so I feel as though I've know for ages but still not much happening!!

I'm the same I was 9dpo aswell. Is about an hour long they ask loads about you and OH like where you work, health probs, allergys family health and allerys. Weigh you, check urine and it's just a good time to ask about anything you're worried about or want to know so it's a good idea to make notes for questions. My OH came with me to my last two but he will be working or looking after the kids this time I think x

Citrus what symptoms have you got just now?

I've woke feeling quite dizzy and sick Monday can't come soon enough I'm a bag of nerves

I've got barely any symptoms!!! I have been doing a little googling and it seems it's quite normal not to feel too much before week 6. I am 4+6. I just need to pee a lot, boobs are a little tender and I get some very light nausea and tiredness between about 2 and 5 pm every day! It's the same time everyday, very strange! Although I am off work at the mo and am doing very little!! What about you Kirsty?

I've got barely any symptoms!!! I have been doing a little googling and it seems it's quite normal not to feel too much before week 6. I am 4+6. I just need to pee a lot, boobs are a little tender and I get some very light nausea and tiredness between about 2 and 5 pm every day! It's the same time everyday, very strange! Although I am off work at the mo and am doing very little!! What about you Kirsty?

I'm exactly the same! We must be really close to each other for due date. I might be couple of days later coz I have no idea when I ovulated!

Hi all I've missed a lot on here as been away for a few days!

My wee baby turned 1 yesterday so were busy with that.

I've not had any new symptoms yet just the frequent peeing and some heartburn but yes 6 weeks with me is usually when everything kicks of lol. I am going to phone for booking in appointment next week when my dd goes back to school as don't want her overhearing that convo! Will tell her after 12 week scan.

I also found at at 9dpo so it's so early lol

Definitely make notes before your first appointment! I wish I had done that with every appointment with DD actually because I always forgot to ask the Dr things when I was there! Make a list of any medical issues in family history on both sides, any questions you might have about the testing that you will get done, when you can expect them to check for the heartbeat, when can you expect your first scan, when do they refer on to OB/GYN if you are seeing a family doctor, etc. Also, keep a running note of things you want to talk about with him and add on if you're having any symptoms you don't think is normal.

Totally had zero morning sickness today after saying this!!:dohh:

im not feeling good at all this afternoon have been a bit bunged up tmi i know then needed to go and now have the worst tummy ache and feel so sick :nope: feels like im about to come on at any min dont know if maybe stratching is worse this time do to my c section scar:shrug: or if something isnt right

All iv had today is light cramping and slightly sore boobs

Hi Ladies. Just found out this morning I am pregnant. I should be due around April 21st.

My Doppler is here!! So excited. Too bad I can't use it for another few weeks!

Currently sat at the hospital with cramps and bleeding:(

I've been sent home on bedrest n scan Monday so painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"