**April Bunnies 2015**

Oswin- Well, truthfully, I don't hear it that much myself. Most people tell me I have a well-behaved child. But there is one person who just keeps saying "terrible threes" literally every time he does something less than perfect. And I want to shout, "Shut up!"

I believe caffeine could and does cause mcs, but that's just from what I've looked into, and my own experiences of how powerful and violent caffeine is when it comes to women's reproductive systems. Would be interested in anything anyone posts though. And very interested to see the reasoning etc of noncaffeinated fizzy drinks causing mcs, as never read that, and would never have thought it!

I would be tempted to say, "Wow that's rude. You must be in your terrible 30's (or however old they are)" haha!!

Here's an interesting article on the topic.

Interesting read :thumbup: I agree with her approach, I think with everything from pregnancy to childrearing, we should be researching for ourselves and being satisfied with the educated choices we make. I do personally disagree with her conclusions though, but that's the beauty of making our own minds up on what's best for our situation :haha:

Sarah, that video made me giggle--I have felt that way about a couple of my pregnant friends over the years! Then again, who really seems smug to me are childless women who think their lives are somehow more fulfilling than mine because they don't have to look after anyone but themselves!! :p

Work is dragging today; Hooray for Friday tomorrow!! :D

Is anyone else having a lot of round ligament pain? It seems like every other time I stand up or laugh too hard or cough! Ouch!

The chairs we sit in to watch TV recline at just the right angle that if I cough or sneeze, I know I'm in for a world of round ligament pain. So I'm always contorting myself and trying to curl up into a ball if I'm about to cough. My husband finds it alarming, lol.

Does anyone know if the baby has any kind of wake/sleep cycle this early? I feel like my baby sleeps during the day and is "active" at night.

TaraCathryn- No round ligament pain here as far as I've noticed.

Does anyone know if the baby has any kind of wake/sleep cycle this early? I feel like my baby sleeps during the day and is "active" at night.

TaraCathryn- No round ligament pain here as far as I've noticed.

Oooh how dyou know?

Well, I only have a suspicion. But my sickness is the worst at night. Every night. I just have a general achy feeling in my uterus at that time as well.

I also noticed that my baby appeared to be sleeping during the ultrasound. I had an early ultrasound with my son as well and somehow knew that he was moving. I do not remember how I knew this, I had just written in a journal at the time. But this baby looked asleep to me. And also all during my pregnancy with my son, he was awake during the day and asleep at night.

It's just a hunch or a feeling. I don't really know if the baby sleeps or is awake this early at all. I know wake and sleep cycles start in the 2nd trimester. But I would assume the baby sleeps regardless of gestational age?

Is anyone else having a lot of round ligament pain? It seems like every other time I stand up or laugh too hard or cough! Ouch!

Yes me!

Sometimes I stand up and have to stay hunched over like an old lady until it eases off!

I had some round ligament pain for a while but none now.

Okay, at least I'm not alone! I'm sure it's normal, it does hurt though!

I'm getting round ligament pain quite often these days. Usually when I get out of my vehicle.

Hi ladies- has anyone ever have shooting-like pains near their hip bones. Not horribly painful, but the opposite of a dull ache?

I'm REALLY struggling with my mood this week. Shouting more often than I want :(

Oswin- do you know what those pains are? Are those round ligament pains?

Also irritable, but I have a puppy that's going through a difficult stage. Whereas I used to think it was cute when she dragged her leash around and walked herself, now the sound of the metal on the floor drives me a bit nuts. Also, I can't stand to hear DH talk about work. Maybe because I'm having trouble concentrating myself on work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->