**April Bunnies 2015**

Yep when I sneeze or move suddenly I get stabby pains from my uterus to hip bones, getting used to it now but dear God it is a shock at first!

Xanzaba, is it brief, like when you cough or sneeze? Round ligament pain is definitely a shooting, non-dull ache!

Well, I got my caffeine free Diet Coke... you know how people will give up soda and then taste some a while later and hate it? That is SO not happening to me. I love it I love it I love it so much.

Definitely brief- comes and goes.

Citymouse- is the artificial sweetener okay during pregnancy?

I've been in shock with my complete lack of interest in alcohol. I thought I'd miss wine and beer, but the smell of it is aversive to me. I used to love a good porter or any dark beer, but it is the worst. A friend bought me an alcohol free beer at a baseball game, and I could only drink it if I was distracted by the game!

Yep when I sneeze or move suddenly I get stabby pains from my uterus to hip bones, getting used to it now but dear God it is a shock at first!

Oh thank god... I had that so early too :)

Alright ladies, I finally broke open my laptop and updated the list best I could! I went back to page 155 and added whoever joined us! If I missed you let me know! Several of us still haven't mentioned a due date. We seem to have quite a few April 10th due dates around here!

I can't decide if I should hold tight to my LMP/when I think I ov'd due date (April 12) or give in and go with April 15, which is based on my ultrasound and would have had me conceiving 3 days after BD & getting BFPs at 9-10 dpo. Hmm.

:wave: ladies! Hope it's ok if I join...my EDD is April 29! H&H 9 months to everyone! :dust:

For the caffeine discussion - I usually have one cup of tea a day. But recently I haven't even been having that because I'm off the sweet taste but I also don't like the taste with no sugar in it! I do have the occasional coke too. I did the same last pregnancy so I feel ok doing it this time too.

Constipation? Hell yes! Its driving me mad. I'm sure its adding to my bloating problem and why I look so huge.

I have been getting round ligament pain. I'd forgotten all about it until it happened the first time!

My alarm didn't go off this morning! Dh and dd had already gotten up but they just left me sleeping! Very nice of them but it did leave me rushing around and I didn't eat a decent breakfast. So now I don't feel so great. Nausea still hasn't come back properly though.

my due date is 4/10- both by LMP and measurement.

I alternate between ms and diarrhea, ugh, sorry if tmi. No constipation at all. But I'm running to the restroom every hour, one way or the other.

I can't decide if I should hold tight to my LMP/when I think I ov'd due date (April 12) or give in and go with April 15, which is based on my ultrasound and would have had me conceiving 3 days after BD & getting BFPs at 9-10 dpo. Hmm.

3 days isn't two bad. The difference between when I thought I was due and what the u/s said was 4 days. And I wasn't going to change it (basically just changing my ticker), but I ended up doing it because I realized it seemed like I was just about to turn the corner to 9 weeks when, in actuality, I was just beginning 8 weeks. And I also changed it because my baby's HB matched with a little over 7 weeks instead of 8 weeks at the time. That's just what I did, though. I doubt it will make a huge difference in the end. I guess whatever makes you feel best.

Hi girls. I'm sorry I didn't have time to totally catch up. I am exhausted I never sat down today my patient was so very sick I got out of the room maybe 5 times!

Oswin I agree the lemon works!! My nausea wasn't as bad today but present until late morning.

Rebecca I need to change my ticker too but I so don't want to lol. But I agree with you, the heart rate was perfect for where my baby measured so I will change it when I am on the computer in a few days. Technically I'll be seven weeks Saturday.

Northern I hope your hg calms down for you!!

Adm, I can't stop being scared! A girl on another forum I joined on the bump app just lost her baby at 8.5 weeks and had already heard the heartbeat and another one lost hers a week ago, but was only 5 weeks. It makes me want to stop getting online because is scares me so much! I think I'll look into that book you guys are talking about. Any other tips to help me not be so worried?

Dini that is sad! We just need to have faith that won't happen!

If I could stop peeing I think I would be ok. I've had to go 4 times in the last hour. I'm beat out! Haha

Adm, I can't stop being scared! A girl on another forum I joined on the bump app just lost her baby at 8.5 weeks and had already heard the heartbeat and another one lost hers a week ago, but was only 5 weeks. It makes me want to stop getting online because is scares me so much! I think I'll look into that book you guys are talking about. Any other tips to help me not be so worried?

I know what you mean. It's hard when you hear other people's sad stories. It just makes you feel like anything could happen. But, truly the percentages are very low after hearing the HB. Also, for me, I had this same problem when I was pregnant with my son. I wrote journals when I was pregnant with him and I was absolutely freaking out every time I heard about someone's mmc (I think that's my greatest fear). And I had nothing to be afraid of. I was carrying a perfectly healthy baby. That's what I keep telling myself this time when I worry.
And then I also remind myself that stressing isn't going to help me..just relax and let it be. Chances are that baby will make it through to the 2nd trimester. I also think of the many many people on here who go on to have pregnancies that are fine. Just gotta keep that half-full mentality.

Dini, I know how you feel! I am scared daily--for all of us. I can have myself feeling all zen and then even just somebody's signature will set me off. I believe one of the women who recently joined this group has her three angel babies and how many weeks along they were. And I applaud that because those were real pregnancies and real losses that should be acknowledged! But I struggle to disassociate. It has happened, but it's probably not going to happen to me or to you. *Most* pregnancies end with healthy babies going home. Yes, mc does happen, and much more often than seems right. But way more often than that, everything is totally fine. And worrying can't give us any better odds. We've just gotta have faith.

Oh & to those feeling over emotional, short-tempered, irritated, frustrated... I am so with you! Poor... everyone who has to deal with me! This goes away during that amazing second trimester too, right? Bring on October! I don't want summer to be over, but I'm ready to get this pregnancy show on the road!!!

Oh & Northern, thanks again for keeping the group updated! I don't know my due date. It's between 4/17 and 4/22! I'll put it in my signature after my scan. Which is still 13 days away! :(

Well, I honestly think my u/s measurement was just off by a couple of days, but I'll probably switch to that. Maybe they'll catch me up at the next u/s.

As for not worrying, it's been hard for me this time! I'm so old -- lol -- and we tried for so long, and the BFP came kind of out of nowhere. But being on progesterone makes me feel better.

Ugh, having a stressful night. I work from home and I have someone watch my daughter during the day. This is a really demanding week of work for me and when I finished today, after asking the caregiver to wash the sheets in my daughter's room, I found that she'd left the room a big mess and had only WASHED the sheets, not put new clean ones on. And wrestling with an unwieldy, heavy crib mattress is not what I feel like doing at the end of the day. Gah.

Northern me, can you please add me to the first page? According to my LMP I'm due on the 4th, but I suspect this will be pushed back a few days since I ovulated later than the typical 28 day cycle.

So my reassurance scan has been moved to this Sunday (2 days away argh) due to being double booked had having no appointments left for that day, it was that it wait another week and I really didn't want to. I should (I stress the should as I'm not 100% certain) be 7 weeks ish but as long as I'm in the 6/7 week range I'll know it's right. I'm hoping to see a heartbeat and a little jelly bean I'm so nervous 😩

Alright ladies, I finally broke open my laptop and updated the list best I could! I went back to page 155 and added whoever joined us! If I missed you let me know! Several of us still haven't mentioned a due date. We seem to have quite a few April 10th due dates around here!

Mine is currently 16th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->