**April Bunnies 2015**

My due date has changed from the 3rd (by LMP) to the 8th (by ovulation) or the 9th (by scan). I'm going to wait until the nt scan before I change anything though, as last preg they moved me forward 3 days.

Yuck! First proper morning sickness iv ever had this morning! Had to run to the toilet to be sick!

I had loads of RL pain at 4-5 weeks and had none sick part from 2 nights ago and I sneezed when I was sleeping ouch! Wasn't expecting it since it hasn't happened for over a week

Oh how I wish I could be sick! I thought I was feeling a bit better this morning but it's started again yuck! And the rlp I'm getting these to I think twinges, cramps and stabbing pains. Apparently I've read they can be worse if you have just recently had a baby DS is only 9 months so I suppose that's fairly recent

My bra is too small now! I need to get a new one! What's everyone wearing? Normal/sports/maternity?

Last time I had like a sports bra with the clips for breastfeeding? Can't remember what make they were. I'm still wearing my normal bras just now as there hasn't been much change in my breasts maybe a bit bigger but not sore yet

I POAS this morning just for fun (to cheer myself up about how long it is til I get a scan!) and for the first time the test line was darker than the control line :) Hadn't done a test since late last week, because of the test line being darker than the control line hubby said now I'm more pregnant than I am normal lol.

Took a (non existent) bump photo last night for comparison later on (fx), with my little bit of weight loss and skinny jeans it was probably one of the thinnest looking photos I'll ever have! I'm still wearing normal bras, dreading needing bigger ones, I'll fall over :O My bottom half is much smaller and narrower than my top half as it is.

Morning girls :wave:
Can't wait for your scan pic MissNurse:thumbup:, and Lithodora your hubbyis a right comedian :haha:

II'm feeling terrified too, especially as last night me and ds had a bit of a blowout, he's started shrieking when he doesn't want to hear, and after trying to stay calm all da, I lost my temper at might and screamed my reply to him. I'm now worried the extreme stress will have hurt the baby, if it was ok up till now.
Also, just got a call saying I've been prescribed iron tablets as I'm a little low. Never had this before, so off to google as it's a little scary!

Mine are gone up about a cup size I would say. Maybe half a size. With DD I couldn't wear underwire because I was carrying her so high. I ended up doubling and tripling sports bras. I just bought new bras in June and they were E cup. I don't even want to see what they look like at the end.

Oswin that won't have had any effect on the baby, don't worry about it.

Morning girls :wave:
Can't wait for your scan pic MissNurse:thumbup:, and Lithodora your hubbyis a right comedian :haha:

II'm feeling terrified too, especially as last night me and ds had a bit of a blowout, he's started shrieking when he doesn't want to hear, and after trying to stay calm all da, I lost my temper at might and screamed my reply to him. I'm now worried the extreme stress will have hurt the baby, if it was ok up till now.
Also, just got a call saying I've been prescribed iron tablets as I'm a little low. Never had this before, so off to google as it's a little scary!

Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Oswin, I'm fairly sure that one occasion will have had little or no effect on the baby. I had a very stressful pregnancy with DS & was constantly in fear that I'd put him in danger, but he's fine, he's a little highly strung, and sometimes I wonder if that's why, but he's overall a very happy and healthy young boy.

I've been a bit of a shouty mummy, which is very unlike me, but I'm on edge from the bleeding (which has now stopped) and the cramping (which hasn't stopped), as DH being a bit of a douche recently. I found meditation really helpful in my last pregnancy, might give it a try again xx

I've gained a cup size, definitely noticeable and I've been alternating between some comfy regular bras and sports bras. Even though the boobs grew I've been losing weight. I have lost almost 4 pounds. That is kind of typical for me however, I've always lost weight in the first trimester. Having more nausea today...and last night I was suffering with cramping pains from the stretching ligaments and low back pain. Does anyone else have insomnia? I become so dead tired but it takes me forever to sleep and even when I do, I wake up multiple times.

Oswin- worrying about worrying is probably not good. Can you take a walk? Getting out of the house and getting some fresh air always helps me :)

I have lost 6 pounds, but it's hard to tell if it is from chasing around a 3 month old puppy. Everyone at work is convinced I'm on a diet, but I'm trying to distract people from noticing my body. Fortunately it is almost sweater weather!

My bra is getting a bit snug, though, and when I look at pictures I notice my boobs stand out more. I'm going shopping over the weekend to get some fall clothes with a bit of stretch and wondering if it is worth getting a larger cup size. I'm 8 weeks today- what do you ladies think?

Thanks all. Me and ds are off to town today to get him a posh shirt for my aunt's wedding. It's nice just going out together, hoping to have a nice day.
Rushed to the chemist before and they've given me the wrong blimmin thing, so will have to go again after town :wacko:

My scans in two days. V nervous. Keep thinking that whatever happens I love our second child, and we've been blessed to have him for however long.

My bras are getting a bit snug as well so I dug out my comfy nursing bras for now but I'll end up going to primark and sticking up on cheap non wired bras.

Confession: I still wear nursing bras quite often, even though DS was born 22 months ago :haha:

My bras are getting snug too and can't stand the wires anymore, they hurt! Already gone up about a cup size. I dug out my maternity bras from last time and thankfully one of them fits :) Will get a few more cheap ones at weekend.

Welcome to the new ladies!!

On the coffee convo, thanks for all the feedback. I've switched to 1/2 caff and i'm thinking I will just finish the container and then go to decaf. I'm sure that I would be fine but I don't know that I could control my worrying so I will just make the switch.

As for constipation, I have been backed up for a few days! I'm going to start looking for some relief this weekend...I'm sure if i sat for a while I could probably go but I'm afraid to push too hard and get hemmorhoids lol

Dini, being scared is totally understandable...I was feeling that way too, I didnt want to tell my family about my pregnancy just in case something happened. but then I realized that what ever happens is out of my control so I'm going to enjoy it while I can instead of worrying and just focus on what I CAN control which is taking care of my mind and body for baby :) :hugs:

I'm going to cave and pick up some maternity clothes this weekend only because there are some really awesome sales I want to capitalize on...I hope I don't run into anyone I know.

Oh and whoever was talking about their puppy and being annoyed...I hear you on that! I have an 8 month old large puppy and she is out of control and I have absolutely no patience for her at the moment. I'm hoping another round of puppy school will help get her under control because I can't be dragged down the street by an 80 pound dog when I have a baby in my belly!

Happy Friday everyone :)

Hi Ladies, anyone having brown mucus discharge when you wipe? I should be 5 week a few days a long.

Kendi iv had it everyday since 4 weeks but iv had it with all my pregnancy's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->