**April Bunnies 2015**

Oswin and Missnurse- I hope both of your upcoming scans go well!

Oswin- When I was pregnant with my son, I was teaching high school. And I had this one class that was just a pain. They were lazy, badly behaved, and just overall annoying. And I was constantly stressed by them. I know I snapped on them at least once (I know I shouldn't have but I was pregnant and annoyed). And the pregnancy was just fine. I was actually under a ton of stress during that whole pregnancy. My son is actually a really relaxed, calm kid. So, it appears that the stress I went through did not impact him.

I am jealous of those of you who have to go up a cup size. My boobs are not big and they seem to like it that way. Even with my son, when I was breastfeeding him, I only went up about a little over a cup size from when before I was pregnant. I know my boobs are bigger, but I have definitely not needed to move into a new bra.

My nausea seems to be subsiding. I barely had any yesterday, and so far I haven't had any at all today. I am trying not to overthink it. I still have plenty of other strong pregnancy symptoms. I need to enjoy feeling normal right now.

Kirsty, I'm sorry you got sick! Should be a good sign too, though, so there's that. :p

Oswin, fx for your scan. I have a lot of hope that everything will be fine for you, and we are here for you no matter what happens.:hugs:

My boobs were so small starting out (small for me, I fit in a 32-DD which is practically a normal size!) because the last time I lost weight they said See ya! :p So luckily I still have my larger bras to transition into. I don't know if I am going to be able to nurse, so I probably won't invest in nursing bras until I know.

Dini, I know how you feel! I am scared daily--for all of us. I can have myself feeling all zen and then even just somebody's signature will set me off. I believe one of the women who recently joined this group has her three angel babies and how many weeks along they were. And I applaud that because those were real pregnancies and real losses that should be acknowledged! But I struggle to disassociate. It has happened, but it's probably not going to happen to me or to you. *Most* pregnancies end with healthy babies going home. Yes, mc does happen, and much more often than seems right. But way more often than that, everything is totally fine. And worrying can't give us any better odds. We've just gotta have faith.

Oh & to those feeling over emotional, short-tempered, irritated, frustrated... I am so with you! Poor... everyone who has to deal with me! This goes away during that amazing second trimester too, right? Bring on October! I don't want summer to be over, but I'm ready to get this pregnancy show on the road!!!

You summed up exact how ive been feeling and my rational!

Thank you Tara. I'm so glad I have you all.

Ok, so this is mildly annoying and mildly amusing. FACEBOOK HAS JUST OUTED ME! :dohh: I forgot to cancel my stupid Babygaga pregnancy weeks thing, and it's posted on my wall that I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Everyone's thrilled but confused! I'm gobsmacked haha!

Thank you Tara. I'm so glad I have you all.

Ok, so this is mildly annoying and mildly amusing. FACEBOOK HAS JUST OUTED ME! :dohh: I forgot to cancel my stupid Babygaga pregnancy weeks thing, and it's posted on my wall that I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Everyone's thrilled but confused! I'm gobsmacked haha!

Oh My god Oswin!!! What a crazy way to announce the world. LOL! :happydance:
Are you OK with all of this?

Oh no Oswin! Oh well at least it saves you worrying about how to tell people!

I'm a bit pissed, and even more worried for the scan now, as if it's bad news I'll be telling the world now! Plus i had a cute announcement all ready.

Oh no Oswin!!! How annoying to be outed on facebook like that!! That's why I don't use fb anymore, it seems like it wants to connect to so many sites, some of which are private! How unfortunate that your announcement was spoiled :(

Oh no Oswin, not exactly how anyone wants to share the news! :dohh: I'm sure everything will go just fine with your scan :dust:

Hi bunnies! Hope you're all feeling well!!

Oswin.....how frustrating!!
Kirsty..,sorry about the sickness but glad you have some good symptoms:hugs:

I went to the dr yesterday for thyroid results and meds for ms. Got b6 and unisom. He said to call back if it doesn't work in a week. My thyroid is heading in the right direction which is great news and I got to see the baby:happydance: he pulled out the handheld ultrasound to ease my anxiety and I could see baby!! Couldn't really detect a heartbeat as it was a handheld but I could see flickering and I knew what that was!! I was so excited!!
We also discussed vbac or repeat c section and I don't get a answer until meeting with the surgeon so still more wait and see but that's okay with me :thumbup:

Oh no oswin! I got the babygaga app aswell but not used coz it said you have to sign in with fb to use it and I was scared that would happen to me!

Lotsoflaughs- our the puppy is tiny and everyone keeps joking about kidnapping her. In my mind I keep thinking go ahead! Of course I don't really mean it. We live in a building where a lot of people have dogs and there are a lot of single people raising puppies. I haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant, so I keep quiet so as not to sound like a complete whiner! But when you're dreaming of going to bed at 8 and know the puppy has to go out at 10, it's really tough! Plus, this is a really busy time at work for me. I wish I could just hire someone to live my life and go to bed for the next 3 days...

Kalabear, congrats on seeing your bean! My sis had an amazing vbac, so I know they can be awesome. Hopefully you are able to do whatever feels right to you!

Oswin, dang! Facebook strikes again!:dohh: I'm glad you're not too distraught about it. Totally irritating, though! I permanently logged out of Facebook the last time I accidentally tapped the "like" button on a blog I was reading (stupid touch screens) and then I couldn't even remove it! It's crazy how invasive it can be!

I'm going to lunch with my mom today so I can tell her the news. I was going to do a cute announcement at dinner tonight, but since I haven't even had a dr appt yet, it just scares me to make a big deal out of it. So I'll just tell my mom and beg her not to tell anyone besides my dad, and not to buy anything, especially not to hint to DD, and not to even ask me about it until after my scan! I have a feeling she won't be very surprised. :p

Kirsty That's good your symptoms are strong not long until your scan!

Oswin oh dear! That's annoying fb is so invasive but everybody is on it so you miss out if not lol

I have absolutely no appetite :( every food makes me feel sick and queasy I do t know what to do. Today I managed granola only and now I feel yuk :( I am starving but i can't eat anything. I even went to asda and ended up with nothing. So annoying, anyone else no appetite?

Oswin thats crazy, I'd die if that happened. Will avoid linking anything to fb!!

I'm dreading telling my mum. She won't be expecting it (neither were we!), she most likely won't be best pleased, and has a tendency to focus on the negatives when surprised by a situation. I love her to bits but this is her one flawed area!

Fx'd to you mamas getting scans soon! I'm sure they'll be great.

Oswin, how annoying! I almost did the same thing to myself on Pinterest... I tried to make a private "Maternity fashion" board and it made a public board! But I hadn't pinned anything yet so I don't think it would have shown up for anyone unless someone had clicked to my profile in that exact minute.

Last time we never announced on Facebook. I posted a couple of baby-related updates for family only and we told most of our friends in person or they found out by word of mouth.

I can fall asleep fine at night but this morning I woke up at 4:40 and couldn't get back to sleep until after 6. And then the dog woke me up at 6:30 doing this weird choking/sneezing thing he does.

We had a high-maintenance dog when my daughter was born -- we didn't have a yard so he had to be walked out on the street. He passed away last year and now we have two dogs, one of whom poops like five times a day. At least we have a yard now! But I still don't like to let them out alone at night, because there are coyotes in the area. So we'll have to see what develops.

We just adopted the second dog in June... DH wasn't wild about the idea but I guess he felt bad that I was so sad about not getting pregnant. As soon as we had the ultrasound, he was like, "Can we give away the second dog now?" Um, NO. He's a sweetie but a total pain in the neck. (The dog, not DH... well, maybe both of them.)

Me Scottish!!!!! All iv had is soup! And I forced that down! Nausea is so so bad today and keep bringing up sick

Oh, and bras-wise I'm mostly just not wearing underwires, which I just went back to maybe 6 months ago. Poor DH. I never got very impressive boobs, even when breastfeeding.

I'm feeling the same Scottish. I know I've got to eat or I'll feel worse but I really can't face eating anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->