**April Bunnies 2015**

Hi ladies, just thought I'd drop by and see how everyone is doing? To update you, I went for a scan on Wednesday at what I thought was 7 weeks however baby measured 6w 1d. I have to go back this Wednesday coming just to check it's my dates that are out (which is possible) and not a case of baby not growing as it should. Baby had a lovely fast heartbeat which i guess is a good sign. Was a very emotional experience.. I cried the minute she turned the screen around! Fingers crossed this next scan is goes well and it's just my dates which are wrong!

Oh, Kirsty, take it easy... can you put your feet up and relax? Hard with little ones, I know.

Bleeding stopped straight away and hubby let me have a lie down in bed for a couple of hours. X

Hi ladies, just thought I'd drop by and see how everyone is doing? To update you, I went for a scan on Wednesday at what I thought was 7 weeks however baby measured 6w 1d. I have to go back this Wednesday coming just to check it's my dates that are out (which is possible) and not a case of baby not growing as it should. Baby had a lovely fast heartbeat which i guess is a good sign. Was a very emotional experience.. I cried the minute she turned the screen around! Fingers crossed this next scan is goes well and it's just my dates which are wrong!

I was a week behind at my scan two weeks ago I should of been 6 weeks but scan just showed a empty sac at 5 weeks. I know how you feel! This has been the worst two week wait ever! Stay positive at the fact you seen your baby with a nice healthy heartbeat! I'm praying I see the same on Tuesday xxx

Kristy- I know it's scary, I had that too. Are you having AF type cramps? If not, that's good. I had a subchorionic hemorrhage, which is some bleeding in the uterus and it is not necessarily scary. I had a cold I was fighting off, and when I started taking vitamin c it got better. I guess it makes sense- vitamin c helps with all kinds of healing and there is some (anecdotal) evidence that it works.

Good luck at your scan- it was really reassuring for me to see the heartbeat and I'm hoping it's the same for you. I had a yolk sac and that's it at 5 1/2 weeks, and a healthy heartbeat and normal size at 7 :hugs:

Rebecca, glad the temping is giving you some peace of mind :)

Thanks hun I have a
Haemorrhage aswell and they warned me I would have bleeding from it so I'm just hoping it's that. Cramping no worse than what I always have. Iv had bleeding with my other two kiddies aswell so it's not new to me. I had a
Hamatoma with my son and was warned I could loose him but all was fine just loads of bleeding. I wasn't told this hemorrhage would risk miscarriage but it will cause bleeding. Still trying my best to stay positive it's just very very hard seeing bright red blood!

Oh Kirsty, huge hugs, I can't imagine how hard it must be to see. You'll be fine I'm sure!!

My bbubba measured behind at 7 weeks too, and with my son too. I have a scan tomorrow, so really hoping baby will have grown.

Good luck with the scan oswin! I'm sure everything will be fine xxx

Good luck with the scan tomorrow Oswin!

Hopefully everything will be ok with the scan on Tuesday Kirsty! I admire you are being so calm. If it were me I probably wouldn't rest until I went to the ER and got a reassurance scan.

Hope everyone is feeling OK today. AFM I'm alright except for the fact that I weighed myself today and I did not like what I saw. I gained some holiday weight but it's too much, especially for my 1st trimester. So my resolution is to eat healthy and try to stay away from sweets as much as possible and start exercising again. Nothing drastic but just enough to get moving again. I feel like I've been so nauseous all the time that all I wanna do is lie on the couch. Ai...

Suzy, I just reached that conclusion myself. Especially as I'm not even nauseous, there's no excuse for me to indulge in whatever sounds good. Luckily my scale was out of batteries today so I couldn't weigh myself. I might wait a couple of days and see if I can make any progress.

Kirsty- I'm sorry to hear about your bleeding. I hope you have a great scan on Tuesday.

Oswin- Good luck tomorrow! I will definitely be on here checking to see how things went!

Wow this moves fast!

Kristy good luck on Tues and oswin good luck today!

mwah- welcome! :)

citymouse- good idea, if there isn't a non maternity version of it then don't wear it is good advice! I definitely need to be choosier this time too.

kristy- so sorry about your bleed. it's so scary to see blood, I had several bleeds last pregnancy and completely understand.

Eva & oswin: good luck on your scans!

suzy: I'm scared to step on the scale myself. I haven't been eating much but the things I do eat are just not the right things lol.

I'm having my first prenatal appointment today. having a bit of a transportation issue so I hope I don't have to reschedule. I'd heard this doc is very pro natural which is why I wanted to see her. wasn't easy getting an appointment!

Kirsty, Oswin, thinking about you ladies & fx for your scans.

I liked belly bands for transitioning. And I agree with you all, no way I am dressing so dumpy this time. I have worked really hard to develop a sense of style over the last couple of years and I'm going to keep it through pregnancy and all. :)

Spent the last couple days around my sis & her DH; they both kept saying things like "potentially pregnant." I was like, no, I am *definitely* pregnant! What's this potentially BS? It's like because I haven't been to the doctor, I'm not officially pregnant! And this from my normally faultless sis. Ugh.

Come ooooon September 10th!! At least this week should go pretty fast!

I think people are just really cautious because there's a lot more realism out there than there used to be. That said, I think referring to a definitely pregnant person as "potentially" pregnant is erring a bit too far on the side of caution!

My husband is very reluctant to talk about the long term, or even to discuss names yet (though I got a few out of him the other day!). At this point, I'm determined to enjoy this pregnancy, not spend the whole time worried about something that has a very small chance of happening.

Speaking of maternity clothes (and mommy brain, apparently), today I got two packages of clothes I ordered last week online... I've apparently taken my "only wear it if you'd wear a non-mat version" rule seriously as I ordered both maternity and non-maternity chambray tunics. And a pair of leggings, which I totally forgot about because I ordered two more pairs today. So. I clearly have oatmeal where my brain used to live.

Iv had no more bleeding. Hopefully today will be a better day x

I thought I'd finally stop lurking :flower:

I am 6 weeks today with #3 - due on April 27.

Tara- I would also be so annoyed about the potentially pregnant thing. you're pregnant!!! my DH at my previous pregnancy used to say "we'll know you're pregnant when the bump shows," as if the pregnancy test, blood test & u/s don't count for anything! he accepted it fast this time though.

citymouse- receiving clothes one has forgotten about is so fun!

amelie- welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->