**April Bunnies 2015**

Welcome Amelie :flower:

Good luck today oswin!

Kirsty hope the bleeding stays away for you!

Hope everyone ok here xxxx

Three hours and counting. Feeling sick, stomach doing somersaults.

Oswin- I'm sure it'll be okay!

I'm going to see my new ob today & have lots of questions. I hope I don't get nervous/shy and change my mind about asking lol.

Good luck Oswin!

So I usually find baby's heart beat if I'm going to find it first thing in the morning. How much is baby supposed to be moving at 9 weeks? Usually I get a few different heart rates. I got 158ish today but Holy COW what a racket! I'm pretty sure I heard baby move because I've never heard anything like that before! I was under the impression it wasn't moving much yet but maybe I'm wrong? I can't feel it obviously but there was so much swooshing around (not the normal swooshing sound you find, totally different).

Oswin, thinking about you! :hugs:

Welcome Amelie & Mwah! I'm glad you decided to join us! :howdy:

Amelie- welcome and h&h 9 months!

Oswin- good luck today :)

Tara- I have told a few close friends, no family. My mom and sister are both attention hogs and will make it all about them. And if, forbid anything go wrong, I couldn't stand the over the top sympathy (that would, again, be all about them- "oh it's so sad losing a grandchild!").

In our couple, I'm the overly cautious one. I refuse to say, or let DH say, that we're having a baby. I'm just pregnant for now. Before the BFP, DH talked to all kinds of strangers about trying to have a baby. Fortunately, he only did it when he was out of town, talking to cabbies and stuff.

So far, I've only told 3 people- my office mate and good friend that has a 1 year old and had the same doctor, a good friend who tried for a while and had some complications, and finally one of my closest friends that I was supposed to visit this week, but had to cancel per doctor's orders.

My parents are coming up for their birthdays in September and we're planning on telling them if everything is okay. At that point, if we get there, I'll be around 12 weeks and more confident.

northern- probably baby is moving by 9 weeks even if we can't feel it so that must be what you heard!

xanzaba- I feel I'd go crazy if I can't tell people! I haven't told my close friends and I feel I can't wait. planning to tell them after the 12 wk scan.

I met my new ob today and she's great! she said my due date is the 16th of April but I guess I'll take whatever is given at the 12 wk scan. but she told me that I must workout which is a huge plus in my book!

Welcome Amelie!

Northern- That is so cool to be able to detect movement on your doppler! :)

SCAN WANT WELL!! Measuring 8+4, so baby's grown perfectly since my last scan, plus added an extra 2 days growth :D He's 19.21mm. Strong little heartbeat, which we even heard for a few seconds!! :cloud9: :cry: Implantation site is perfect: he's in the fundus (top) where he's meant to be, so obviously the early scan was just not very clear. I'm SO happy, can't stop crying! The photo isn't brilliant, but we saw him really clearly, little bumpy face :cloud9:

https://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p686/Daphne_Willow/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_6989_zpsd3aaa945.jpg

:happydance: Yay Oswin! I am so excited for you! Adorable little baby in there!!

OSWIN! Apparently I have been holding my breath for you all morning because as soon as I saw your post I said YAY! out loud. DH & DD were like, what? :haha:
:happydance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::dance:

I will try to wait to start holding my breath for you girls having scans within the next few days. Man! This is intense. At least I can live vicariously through your good news until I get my own! :hugs:

Woohoo Oswin! Great news! :) Seeing your post makes me long for my scan even more, but I have a little more than 3 weeks wait to go...

Hi girls, I don't know if anyone remembers me but I joined the group right at the start and then went off as I had a horrible lot of bleeding that lasted ages. We feared the worst but finally we have had a scan and seen the heartbeat :) So I'm back in after a horrible painful ten days of tears, worries and sadness. We had a threatened miscarriage and just pray now that everything will be ok.

They also pushed my dates back from 9 weeks to 7.5 - so I've lost time which is annoying but who cares as they found my darling baby. Feeling so sick most of the day which is rough, eating SOOOOOO much, putting on weight already but at least baby was ok when we had the scan.

How is everyone? x

Yay great scan Oswin!

Caz - I hope baby is ok now, sorry you feel so rough.

Caz- welcome back! Glad everything is ok!

My DD is pushing all my buttons today and I hear that Starbucks has started their pumpkin spice lattes so I'm off to indulge to supplement wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->