**April Bunnies 2015**

Citymouse :rofl: that's cracked me up!!

Disney i recommend Ashton & Parsons, or any other, teething powder. Also breastmilk/formula ice-pops! And if it gets awful Anbesol.

Thanks, ladies! I have a scan next week. I was supposed to book it between 8 & 10 weeks so it'll be a 9w scan. Looking forward to it! Nausea around the clock over here despite taking meds.

Hi girls, I don't know if anyone remembers me but I joined the group right at the start and then went off as I had a horrible lot of bleeding that lasted ages. We feared the worst but finally we have had a scan and seen the heartbeat :) So I'm back in after a horrible painful ten days of tears, worries and sadness. We had a threatened miscarriage and just pray now that everything will be ok.

They also pushed my dates back from 9 weeks to 7.5 - so I've lost time which is annoying but who cares as they found my darling baby. Feeling so sick most of the day which is rough, eating SOOOOOO much, putting on weight already but at least baby was ok when we had the scan.

How is everyone? x

Welcome back :flower: I happy all was well with scan xxx

Congrats Oswin!

Are there any other ladies who won't be getting a scan until 12 weeks? Can we band together and wait together while the rest have scans at 6-9 weeks???

Me :thumbup: my 12 weeks scan is 30th September (4 weeks Tuesday) my mw booking in appointment is in 2 weeks.

Caz- I am sorry to hear about what you went through. But I am glad you ended up with good news!

TaraCathryn- I know what you mean about living vicariously. I know I've already had a scan, but it feels like a really long time for me until I get my next one (where I should see a baby and not just a blob). It won't be until the very last day of September. So, I am living through everyone having scans right now. :)

I also think I feel my baby moving. I know that sounds ridiculous. But I don't know what else it could be. I started feeling it about 2 days ago. It happens at night. I feel it right in my uterus, and it is a like a localized mild tickling. It could be gas, but I would think I would actually have gas at the time I am feeling it, and I am not.

Doesn't sound ridiculous I sometimes get that feeling as well and swear it's baby :baby:

Hello! I just found this thread. My EDD is 4/11/15! May I join?

Welcome :flower:

Congrats on your good scan Oswin. Sorry ladies who have to wait. I know that is so tough. (((Hugs)))

I'm so excited because we are going to tell my dad and his wife tonight. I have already told a couple of my close friends and my grandmother and sister. But my mom is passed away, as is DH's mother (and I would never dream of leaving a baby with his father, lol). So my dad and his wife will be the only real grandparents. I am so excited. I am my dad's only child, and this is my first, so it really is a special day. He has had some grandpa practice with his wife's grandkids, but I know it will be so special to him to have a real flesh and blood grandchild!

He knows we have been trying a long time and were doing our first fertility treatment, but I have not updated him. And he is wise enough not to ask...just wait and know I will tell him what I want to when I want to. I got him a shirt, which I attached a picture of. I'm wondering if he'll look at it without really reading it and just wonder why I got him a "Godfather" shirt. Haha! Can't wait! I'll let you guys know how it goes. :)

Yay sounds fab can't wait to hear how they take the news :happydance:

Afm today I have been feeling a bit better and not as nauseous! Tired though and not looking forward to work tomorrow :sleep: lol

Anyone used hylands tablets for teething? I think my 5 month old is starting to teeth-constant whining, rejecting her bottle...she hates teething toys and I tried ice cubes in a wash cloth...help me, please! :(
My doctor told us to use Camilia drops and Tylenol. She didn't like Hylands because of the belladonna in it (I don't know if they've since changed their formula or what). The best solution for us was to soak pacifiers in a bowl of ice water, and give her a new, cold one every couple of minutes. Labor intensive but worth it for the relief.

Thanks City!! That's why I'm skeptical! I was looking at the box like belladonna?? Really?? Lol

I mean, bazillions of people have used it without incident, so I'm sure it's fine, but we had a lot of dietary and digestion issues with her so we didn't even consider it (on our doctor's advice).

Oswin and Caz, congrats on the beautiful scans!! :happydance:

Our scan is in 5 days. I don't know if I'm going to make it that long. Friday seems so far away! Still haven't found the hb with the doppler, her pulse is so strong down there that at some angles it sounds like "something" in the background...but her arteries are so strong it just overpowers anything else :haha: It'll be easier once we get the scan and I'll know the vicinity of the baby.

Ordered a Sonoline B :happydance:

They are fab! I was having quite bad cramps/pains earlier today so after taking a nap (while my parents visited and entertained DS) I decided to dust off the old Sonoline B I order back in 2011/2012 during the pregnancy before DS. I didn't expect to find anything just thought I'd give it a go! Well I'll tell you I was shocked when I found the 163bpm heart rate within the first minute! Just hoping all is ok as I found it right where the pains were earlier.

But I have nothing bad to say about the Sonoline B my friends and sister have borrowed mine and all say how fab it is! Hope you don't have to wait too long for it to arrive sweetie! x

Sarah- That shirt is a great idea! So creative!

Disney- I used hylands tablets for my son, and they did nothing. Meanwhile, my cousin swears by them. The best thing for my son was to give him salt #4 (Ferrum Phos 6x) because it treats inflammation. Some people won't give their child cell salts before they are a year old. But I have read up on it and you can dissolve it in breastmilk or water and give it to the baby that way, and it will still work just fine. I swear by cell salts. I use them for my son for so many things.

Eidson- So excited for you this week! I hope your scan is great!!

Ordered a Sonoline B :happydance:

They are fab! I was having quite bad cramps/pains earlier today so after taking a nap (while my parents visited and entertained DS) I decided to dust off the old Sonoline B I order back in 2011/2012 during the pregnancy before DS. I didn't expect to find anything just thought I'd give it a go! Well I'll tell you I was shocked when I found the 163bpm heart rate within the first minute! Just hoping all is ok as I found it right where the pains were earlier.

But I have nothing bad to say about the Sonoline B my friends and sister have borrowed mine and all say how fab it is! Hope you don't have to wait too long for it to arrive sweetie! x
Yay, thanks for the recommendation. I'm sure that pains were just growing ones :thumbup: We're so hard to please aren't we, we worry when we have symptoms and worry when we don't! I've had no cramps for weeks and it worried me so much... Then I started feeling periody for a bit and that worries me too :dohh:

Oswin that is what I have. I've been finding it for over a week now at random times. OH and I just did it and got the same 160ish range we have been getting for a while.

Congrats on the scan Oswin!!! This is great news! I bet all of us here wish they could do a scan at this point. And see a healthy baby!! Way the go honey O:)

Welcome back Caz O:)

Caz so glad everything is OK. I had the same experience about two weeks ago and it's scary.

Oswin so glad your scan went well.

I'm about to call to make an appointment for this week. I really hope I can get in to see the doctor during my free time. Swapping lessons is just going to open a huge can of worms!

I'm still suffering with terrible fatigue. I have come to the conclusion that I have to tell one of my colleagues so that he knows what's going on and that it's not just me being lazy and disorganised!

I've been putting off ordering a doppler for this pregnancy, but maybe I should just bite the bullet! I think my placenta is anterior (my OB's guess), though, so that may cause unnecessary panic.

I got an appointment for Saturday! That suits me fine because it means I don't have to explain to anyone why I need to leave early.

I also told my colleague. He was really great about it and I feel better that someone knows what's going on.

Scottish my 12 week scan is on the 30th aswell! Giving everything is ok at scan tomorrow, eeeeek it's tomorrow!!!!!!!
I have my booking in today

oswin- glad that the scan went great! yay :)

I think id be too nervous to get a Doppler. the anxiety id get from not finding the heart beat would outweigh any relief I'd get from actually finding it. but that's just me and my personal preference from knowing my own anxieties.

Thanks everyone for the best wishes and advice about my dog, I appreciate it :hugs:

How are we all doing today? Anyone else find the wait for 12 weeks is soooo long! I had a scan at 5+6 and saw a hb, but every day I worry I'll have a MMC, is anyone else getting a private scan? I'm tempted to get one at 8-9 weeks, found one locally for only £45!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->