April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

Well, it's official. I'm out. My BFP is an :angel:. Started bleeding this morning.

I'm sad, but I'm ready to move on.

Hopefully my doc says I can try again soon.

Good luck with your pregnancies Navy & Jtink. H&H 9 months to you! :cloud9:

I'm so sorry sweety, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Unicorn- I am so sorry to read about your loss. Prayers and baby dust sent your way.

I too am newly preg w baby #3 after having 2 mmc in 2014. Due April 8th. Took us 10 months and 3 iui's to get this one. I couldn't get preg on my own after my 2nd mmc last July. I'm 4w3d. Had labs Friday and beta was 328, progesterone 46. No symptoms yet but those often don't start til week 6. I'm trying so hard not to worry but this preg feels just like my other 2 and I lost them both at 7-8 weeks. Had a low heart rate initially then gone a week later. Praying like crazy this one is healthy.
Anyone else worrying like crazy?

Welcome Sophie! Those are very good numbers for so early on, Sophie! What Team are you this time around? :)

I worry as well, I had 4 losses since Dec 2014 including a MMC in June, so far my betas are looking good so I'm trying not to worry to much. On 3+6 they were 49 and then 48 hours later they were 90 at 4+1. I had Progesterone drawn but I won't get those results until later this week.

Hi Navy! I'm Team Purple with a strong intuition I'm gonna be Team Pink. More labs tomorrow and praying for good numbers

Hope your labs go well! You're numbers are great already!

They are yes. But I had great numbers with my 2nd preg also. And it still ended in mmc. I'm afraid to do or eat ANYTHING!

Just try to eat healthy and stay as relaxed as you can :) I know its hard, I do, but right now that the best thing you can do

We don't have many April Diamonds. Hoping this post gives us a bump and adds some members.

It's still early Sophie :) So far, most due dates are still in the first week of April, over the next three weeks I'm sure we'll get more as more people get their :bfp: :) This is also a pregnancy after loss thread and for the first few weeks can be a little slower than the standard groups :)

HELLO! I got my BFP this morning! Symptoms: tugging, light cramping (��) and diarrhea. (TMI?) TEAM YELLOW! But I STRONGLY suspect girl because my husband and I were unable to DTD on the highest fertility days. I'm so nervous. I've never wanted to be exhausted and puke so much in my life.

Lala- I feel the same way...almost puked yesterday and had never been so happy! Lol
Congrats!!

Navy- all very true. I need to be more patient. Just excited and scared and like reading everyone's stories.

I totally get your excitement, Sophie, I also can't wait until the thread get really busy and we can start sharing ultrasound pics and big milestones!! So exciting!

I've been guzzling cup after cup of tea (decaf or caffeine free) for the past 3 days, nothing else can keep my stomach settled!

I am due April 16th, and although I think a little girl would be wonderful (since I already have a son) I will honestly just be ecstatic with a healthy baby! I had a loss is May so I'm definitely not picky lol team purple for me :)

Also I'm suspecting it may be a girl since we only had sex 2/3 days before I ovulated

Welcome Mrs.Knight!! I'll put you down for Purple for now but if you change your mind feel free to let me know! I suspect mine is a girl as well haha, just based on a feeling though. I want another boy though, dunno why though of course I'll be happy no matter what :)

If you are certain of OV use that date. My cycles run long. The first half is always 17-20 days with the 2nd half 15. If I went by my first day of last period I'd be a week ahead of where I know I am. I had an IUI on day 19 and RE's office used that to date me. Congrats!!

what Sophie said, Lala :) I Ovulated a week late this cycle because of my MMC making it twice as long, I'd be nearly 2 weeks further if I went by my LMP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->