April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Thanks ladies! Discharged yesterday, but on thursday DH and I both got to hold him for an hour. It was still rough to go, but I'm going to go up today and take all my pumping supplies with me. The NICU staff at our hospital has been amazing so far. Making sure we understand everything.

https://img542.imageshack.us/img542/2193/drakeh.jpg

Here's one of his first photos while he was being tended to and I was in recovery. I put my story in third tri. Need to go catch a nap and I'll link back later.

Hope you all continue to do well and have healthy babies!

Drake Thomas Lewis, 2lbs 14oz (he's down to 2lb 9oz now, typical), 15 inches at 10:07 am on 2/20/12.

He is so precious! I am so glad you got to hold him:)

Happy Monday Ladies!!

Thanx for all the replies, I am glad i am not the only one who worries too:) I just hit 35weeks yesterday and can hardly believe it. Two more weeks and he is considered full term! Yay:) I did a little bit of baby shopping yesterday and picked up some cute sleepers. Hubby and I still cannot agree on a name for the baby, so crazy! lol I am leaning towards Nicholas, but he likes Logan better. I do not think we will have a name picked until he is born. I am going to play the guilt trip on him during labor and say"look what I just did!" lol, then hopefully I will get my name:)

How is everyone feeling today?

Ha ha that is funny, my OH will never agree to a name i like if he doesn't like it, even though i am the one who has done the hard work lol. Good luck getting the name you want. Congrats on the baby shopping, i love baby shopping!!!

I am doing well apart from the tiredness, have a midwife appointment tomorrow, so hopefully baby has moved head down, he was breech at 32wks x

Hey ladies so I'm just a week away from my induction agghhh feeling nervous now although I've been induced both times before its still daunting knowing we will hav a newborn again by next Tuesday!!! X

Ha ha that is funny, my OH will never agree to a name i like if he doesn't like it, even though i am the one who has done the hard work lol. Good luck getting the name you want. Congrats on the baby shopping, i love baby shopping!!!

I am doing well apart from the tiredness, have a midwife appointment tomorrow, so hopefully baby has moved head down, he was breech at 32wks x

Thanx, I have a feeling I will win the name game! lol I love baby shopping too, all the clothes are so cute:)

GL at your apt tomorrow and I hope you baby has turned. I have my apt on Wed. I have to get my Strep B swab done. I am also hoping my OB will firm up my induction date.

Hey ladies so I'm just a week away from my induction agghhh feeling nervous now although I've been induced both times before its still daunting knowing we will hav a newborn again by next Tuesday!!! X

Wow, so close to meeting your baby! I am sure everything will go great:) Definitely keep us updated. GL

I have my next appt Wednesday also - I hope baby turns soon, I'm getting so uncomfortable because our little guy is still curling up really high and it's so hard to breathe! I also had my shower yesterday - it was so great, I had 3 small showers with about 10 people each since our families are so spread out - but I still didn't get much I actually NEED from my registries so I'm going to a big consignment event tomorrow to hopefully get some of my bigger things and then hopefully target / babies r us will send that 10% off everything left on the registry soon so I can get the rest. We are all getting so close - especially some of you mama's with your dates already scheduled! So exciting!!

Attachments

• bs5.jpg
    bs5.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 7
  • bs6.jpg
    bs6.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 6
  • bs15.jpg
    bs15.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 6
  • bs8.jpg
    bs8.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
  • bsb4.jpg
    bsb4.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 6

Thanx, I have a feeling I will win the name game! lol I love baby shopping too, all the clothes are so cute:)

GL at your apt tomorrow and I hope you baby has turned. I have my apt on Wed. I have to get my Strep B swab done. I am also hoping my OB will firm up my induction date.

Ha ha, my OH is mean and won't give in to the names i like lol!! I also have to get the swab for group b strep as i had it in my last 2 pregnancies, i will ask tomorrow because i'm sure mw told me i will get swabbed at 36wks, good luck on getting an induction date! x

Good luck!! So soon, keep us updated! x

I have my next appt Wednesday also - I hope baby turns soon, I'm getting so uncomfortable because our little guy is still curling up really high and it's so hard to breathe! I also had my shower yesterday - it was so great, I had 3 small showers with about 10 people each since our families are so spread out - but I still didn't get much I actually NEED from my registries so I'm going to a big consignment event tomorrow to hopefully get some of my bigger things and then hopefully target / babies r us will send that 10% off everything left on the registry soon so I can get the rest. We are all getting so close - especially some of you mama's with your dates already scheduled! So exciting!!

Wow, your baby shower looked like it was great!! Hope you get the rest of your bits you need soon, thanks for posting your pics x

Very nice shower pics! I hope your consignment shopping goes well tomorrow:)

Ha ha, my OH is mean and won't give in to the names i like lol!! I also have to get the swab for group b strep as i had it in my last 2 pregnancies, i will ask tomorrow because i'm sure mw told me i will get swabbed at 36wks, good luck on getting an induction date! x

My OH is pretty stuck to his names too, but he usually hates seeing me go through the labor pains, so I am hoping I will get my way! I will take advantage of his sympathy! lol But who knows what we will decide on in the end.

Mari, what about a compromise.....Logan Nichol, or vice versa?

My dh wont budge either Tilly, with a name he doesn't like. Thankfully we have been able to come up with names we both agree on.

Marlee, looks like a fun shower, good luck getting baby stuff.

So far we only have 1 name we agree on but was hoping we could at least make it 2 so we can choose after birth x

I'm glad you ladies are in the same boat as me! Husband and I can't agree on names for our list - we want to pick after he's born but we need something to start off!

Oh my goodness it's getting so close to D day for us! Can't believe its almost the first of march! It will be interesting to see how many of us deliver in march vs April! I can't believe I am down to 16 days until little Dylan is here! I don't feel like I am that pregnant yet! I have a doctors appt tomorrow I hope he measures me this time (he never does). It always makes me feel like everything is going okay. I am going to see if we can schedule my amniocentesis while I am there!
Anyone pack their hospital bag yet?
I put the Dylan's car seat in my trunk yesterday so it will already be in there when it's time.

Anyone going to start trying natural induction techniques early on?
I am going to start walking, sex, nipple stimulation, everything at 36 weeks because I will be induced at 37 weeks exactly (if things go as planned)

Mari, what about a compromise.....Logan Nichol, or vice versa?

My dh wont budge either Tilly, with a name he doesn't like. Thankfully we have been able to come up with names we both agree on.

Marlee, looks like a fun shower, good luck getting baby stuff.

Oh how I wish we could compromise! lol The middle name will be Robert(after hubby). This little guy will eventually have a name I hope! lol

Oh my goodness it's getting so close to D day for us! Can't believe its almost the first of march! It will be interesting to see how many of us deliver in march vs April! I can't believe I am down to 16 days until little Dylan is here! I don't feel like I am that pregnant yet! I have a doctors appt tomorrow I hope he measures me this time (he never does). It always makes me feel like everything is going okay. I am going to see if we can schedule my amniocentesis while I am there!
Anyone pack their hospital bag yet?
I put the Dylan's car seat in my trunk yesterday so it will already be in there when it's time.

Anyone going to start trying natural induction techniques early on?
I am going to start walking, sex, nipple stimulation, everything at 36 weeks because I will be induced at 37 weeks exactly (if things go as planned)

Wow, 16 days!! He will be here in no time:) I have my OB apt tomorrow too. I have not packed my hospital bag yet, but I am going to this weekend. I will be 36 weeks this weekend and this is my 3rd, so I probably should have it packed! lol

Starting this weekend, I will try bouncing on my ball, walking and sex. I might try nipple stimulation after 37 weeks. I am being induced around 38+4. Hopefully my induction date will be firmed up tomorrow:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->