April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

So nice to hear there are a few of us struggling with names, everyone seems to have picked one and when people ask me i'm like oh he hasn't got one yet!

Brooke-I am starting on raspberry leaf tea tomorrow when i am 34wks, apparently its suppose to make labour easier?? x

I got so many great things at the consignment sale! Baby bjourn for $12 - a car seat base for DH car, a diaper dekor, electric sterilizer, 4 8oz dr brown glass bottles for $4 and 5 4oz glass ones for $4! Also got burp cloths, socks, onesies, swaddlers, shoes, towels, diaper dekor refills, books, little einstein dvds, breast milk storage bottles with brand new nipples, crib wedge and some onesies - all for under $100! I'm going to target tomorrow after my DR appt to get whatever else I need with my gift cards - can't believe I'm actually ready!! Getting soooo excited for baby to be here!

Can't believe some of you ladies will have babies any day now :)

I got so many great things at the consignment sale! Baby bjourn for $12 - a car seat base for DH car, a diaper dekor, electric sterilizer, 4 8oz dr brown glass bottles for $4 and 5 4oz glass ones for $4! Also got burp cloths, socks, onesies, swaddlers, shoes, towels, diaper dekor refills, books, little einstein dvds, breast milk storage bottles with brand new nipples, crib wedge and some onesies - all for under $100! I'm going to target tomorrow after my DR appt to get whatever else I need with my gift cards - can't believe I'm actually ready!! Getting soooo excited for baby to be here!

Can't believe some of you ladies will have babies any day now :)

Wow, you did really well at your sale!!! I wish we had sales like that here in Canada. You can really save alot of $$. :)

Hey ladies!!

I have my 35 week apt today and am getting my group strep B swab as well. I was getting some crazy pressure in my bum last night, as well as tummy tightenings. They probably lasted about 30 min, then passed.

How is everyone today?

I have an appt today as well :) I dont think I will be getting my group b test until next week or the following week. I Want to be checked so bad but I doubt I am dilated or anything. I will let you know what the doctor says:)

I have an appt today as well :) I dont think I will be getting my group b test until next week or the following week. I Want to be checked so bad but I doubt I am dilated or anything. I will let you know what the doctor says:)

Good luck at your apt too!! Yes, let us know what the doc says. I am not sure if my OB will check to see if I am dilated either. I will update when I get back:) GL

So I just got home from my doctors appt.... He did an ultrasound and a cervical check.... my kidney has gotten worse so they did the ultrasound to check to see if they could do an amniocentesis and if the results came back okay they would take him right away but because my placenta is large and anterior he cant sooo he did an exam and I am 1cm dilated and favorable.. he will be inducing my labor March 14th or 16th depending on how I am doing... He said based off my exam I should have a very quick labor nothing long and drawn out :) So happy to hear this news!

brooke - that's great news!

I also went to the DR today, baby is head down, hope he stays that way! Trying to get everything in order - can't wait to see everyone's little bundles!

Thank you Marlee :) I can't even believe it!! I am getting so anxious now!! Time needs to speed up!
That's awesome that your LO is head down! Is your nursery set up yet?

Brooke - so glad your exam went well. Sorry your kidney is worse:( March 14 or 16 is soo close. That is great your are already starting to dilate too!

Marlee - that is great your baby is head down:) My little guy is and I hope that does not change.

I just had my OB exam and I am NOT dilated yet! lol She did tell me that since this is my 3rd, my baby may not even drop until I am already in labor. I will be induced 3 weeks tomorrow! yay! March 22 is the day. I am seeing my OB every week now until delivery. My next apt is Wed March 7th. She will check me again to see if I have dilated. SO bring on my exercise ball, walking and sex! lol

Brooke - so glad your exam went well. Sorry your kidney is worse:( March 14 or 16 is soo close. That is great your are already starting to dilate too!

Marlee - that is great your baby is head down:) My little guy is and I hope that does not change.

I just had my OB exam and I am NOT dilated yet! lol She did tell me that since this is my 3rd, my baby may not even drop until I am already in labor. I will be induced 3 weeks tomorrow! yay! March 22 is the day. I am seeing my OB every week now until delivery. My next apt is Wed March 7th. She will check me again to see if I have dilated. SO bring on my exercise ball, walking and sex! lol

Thank you :) This is my 3rd as well I am sooo surprised that I am already showing signs of being ready! I think my body knows to start because of the stress of the kidney problem.
I started taking Raspberry leaf capsules and I will be starting evening primrose oil tomorrow when it comes hopefully that helps... I am going to try everything I can to go into labor naturally! My next appt is march 7th as well at 10AM :) I will be getting my group B strep test and re examined... lets hope more more CM! My hubby is gonna be stoked when I start DTD with him again! I dont even remember the last time... I feel so gross

I think I can actually say my nursery is done...that feels weird to say

Attachments

• DSC01069.jpg
    DSC01069.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC01066.jpg
    DSC01066.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01070.jpg
    DSC01070.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
  • nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
I'm sorry about your kidney Brooke, but good news on baby!

Great nursery Marlee! Glad baby is head down. I can't wait for my next apt, it's next Wed.

Ok girls this is my first baby so I'm not sure about some of the things going on but lately I've been having a weird pain in my vagina and it's not like him hitting my cervix I know what that feels like lol this is like a sharp pain any ideas?

I have read that sharp pains is usually the baby laying on nerve endings in the cervix... Means he has dropped though :)

When my LO dropped I felt kind of an aching feeling for a while and I feel TONS of pressure down there...

Ps I love your LO's name!!!

Great to see how well everyone is doing, very exciting. Can't wait to see lots of pics of new babies! I feel so far behind everyone at the moment...feels like I have ages to go!

Ok girls this is my first baby so I'm not sure about some of the things going on but lately I've been having a weird pain in my vagina and it's not like him hitting my cervix I know what that feels like lol this is like a sharp pain any ideas?

I have had these a few times to and at my last app he was head down, i also need to pee more often, i don't think you have anything to worry about x

Brooke- Sorry about your kidney, but great news on getting your induction fixed and hopefully your labour is as straight forward as hoped.

Marlee- Congrats on LO being head down!

Mari- You must be so excited to have your induction fixed, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"