April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Brooke - so glad your exam went well. Sorry your kidney is worse:( March 14 or 16 is soo close. That is great your are already starting to dilate too!

Marlee - that is great your baby is head down:) My little guy is and I hope that does not change.

I just had my OB exam and I am NOT dilated yet! lol She did tell me that since this is my 3rd, my baby may not even drop until I am already in labor. I will be induced 3 weeks tomorrow! yay! March 22 is the day. I am seeing my OB every week now until delivery. My next apt is Wed March 7th. She will check me again to see if I have dilated. SO bring on my exercise ball, walking and sex! lol

Thank you :) This is my 3rd as well I am sooo surprised that I am already showing signs of being ready! I think my body knows to start because of the stress of the kidney problem.
I started taking Raspberry leaf capsules and I will be starting evening primrose oil tomorrow when it comes hopefully that helps... I am going to try everything I can to go into labor naturally! My next appt is march 7th as well at 10AM :) I will be getting my group B strep test and re examined... lets hope more more CM! My hubby is gonna be stoked when I start DTD with him again! I dont even remember the last time... I feel so gross

I definitely think your body is preparing already because of your kidney problem. The store I was at last night did not have RLT capsiles, so I am going to a health food store today. I am also going to pick up some EPO, do they come in capsules? Or is it an oil to apply to your cervix? Sorry if that is a sill question, I do not know much about it.

My hubby will be happy to about dtd! lol It has been a while since I felt like doing anything. lol

Marlee - I love your nursery pics!! Very cute:)

BWilliams - I get those pains too. I have had them with each of my pregnancies. Eventhough I am not dilated yet, I think it is the baby pressing down. Sometimes they are so painful and stop me in my tracks.

Pinkmummyof3 - you are so close too!! I just hope that when I go in for my induction, that I do not get bumped back becuase of emergencies. My OB told me this hospital is pretty good with keeping their induction dates. With my son, I was bumped back 6 days in a row for my induction. It was a smaller hospital though. Your LO will be here before you know it:)

Tilly87 - Thanx, I am so glad it is finally set:)

Mari- I had to get mine at a health food store as well... The EPO is in capsule form you can take it vaginally by inserting it at bed time but I am just going to do orally. I ordered mine from amazon.com 5.50 free shipping no tax for 100

Mari- I had to get mine at a health food store as well... The EPO is in capsule form you can take it vaginally by inserting it at bed time but I am just going to do orally. I ordered mine from amazon.com 5.50 free shipping no tax for 100

Thanx Brooke! I am going to pick some up today. I will check out amazon too:)

Omg ladies - I'm dying at work today! It's one of those days I wish I had a desk job!

BWilliams - I get those pains too. I have had them with each of my pregnancies. Eventhough I am not dilated yet, I think it is the baby pressing down. Sometimes they are so painful and stop me in my tracks.

Pinkmummyof3 - you are so close too!! I just hope that when I go in for my induction, that I do not get bumped back becuase of emergencies. My OB told me this hospital is pretty good with keeping their induction dates. With my son, I was bumped back 6 days in a row for my induction. It was a smaller hospital though. Your LO will be here before you know it:)

I really hope you don't get bumped back...that must be so frustrating and disappointing. I'm so excited to keep track of everyone getting closer to meeting their precious bundles...it makes my own waiting much more fun!
Has anyone heard anything from wantingbbbump? Haven't seen an update in a little while, hope she is ok.

I talked to her yesterday she is still pregnant and just anxious for her LO to get here :)

35 week bump <3 12 or 14 more days!

Also, would you guys read my thread and answer if you know or have felt something similar?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/896948-contractions-after-sex.html

Attachments

• 35 weeks 2.jpg
    35 weeks 2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 35 weeks.jpg
    35 weeks.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3

I really hope you don't get bumped back...that must be so frustrating and disappointing. I'm so excited to keep track of everyone getting closer to meeting their precious bundles...it makes my own waiting much more fun!
Has anyone heard anything from wantingbbbump? Haven't seen an update in a little while, hope she is ok.

Thanx:) The hospital I am going to deliver at this time is much bigger and my OB told me there should be no problems with the induction. But I am always a worry wort! Lol It is going to be so much fun once the first April babies are born. I am so excited for everyone. :)

35 week bump <3 12 or 14 more days!

Also, would you guys read my thread and answer if you know or have felt something similar?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/896948-contractions-after-sex.html

hmmm...contractions can make you dilate, but if they tappered off, then you probably did not dilate too much. How are you feeling today? I know it can be common to have conteractions after sex, especially later in pregnancy. Sorry I could not be of more help. Definitely call your doc if they come back. GL

I hear ya! Im sure youve probably told us before but what do you do? hang in there!

Makeup artist! I travel to different stores too but it's all training/events and artist work so no chance to sit

Hey ladies! Hope you all are feeling well -

Couple of things -

#1 - if you're like me and love saving money - there's a great coupon at coupons.com right now for .75 off pampers wipes, we have grocery stores here that will double coupons up to .99 so you can save 1.50! I know You can get a tub for 1.95 or so so that's a great deal! They also have 1.50 off pampers diapers - I'm stocking up on everything already just so our expenses will be a little less when baby comes.

ok...#2 - my husband and I are discussing how much time he should take off of work when the baby comes. Are your OH taking time off and how much? I know he at least needs to take a week off if not 2 just to adjust to having the baby here and a change in schedule!

my hubby is taking 2, maybe 3 weeks off. he has 5 weeks of PTO saved up so we have some flexibility there!

So jealous ladies! My hubby went back to work while I was still in the hospital with my last and will do the exact same thing again :( we need the money though and he doesn't have Paid leave

My hubby is a policeman and is entitled to 2 weeks paternity leave, although only 1st week is on full pay so he'll do as we did last 3 times...... Take 1 week as soon as she's born, go back to work for a week (my mum comes to stay from up north for 2nd week), then he will take a week hol on week 3. Although it might be tricky getting the week hol off this year, depending on when she arrives as his leave is restricted in april, due to the olympics :-/

My husband was made redundant a fed weeks back so he's off work at the mo untill a new job comes up its been lovely having him help out. So today is my last day as a preggo mummy I'm off to hosp at 8am tommorro for my induction!!

My OH is taking 1wk paternity as its cut pay then a wks holiday. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->