April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Mari my bowels have been pretty lose the last few days also and I'm still getting those sharp pains in my cervix area hmm I had my last baby shower this weekend and I'm pretty much set I also have our bags packed :) my husband is taking a week off I wish he could take off more but I don't get paid maternity leave :-( I hope everyone is doing great! Congratulations to the ladies who have already welcomed there sweet blessings into this world!

Hi ladies! I had my 36 week appt today and everything went well. Not dilating yet but my cervix is very short and he is head down and VERY low. She said she thinks he will come early and I hope she is right! (38/39 weeks would be perfect but I guess i dont have a say in it haha)

Yay so glad to hear things are progressing for ya! :)
Bwilliams- sorry to here about the BM issue and the pain... Hope it means it's getting close ;)
AFM- my hubby walked in today and informed me they have no work scheduled for him for 2-3 weeks starting Thursday... FML! I don't know how we are going to swing that... It wil probably work out that they call him in only while I am in the hospital or something...

You could break the 3rd pill and rub half on your belly? :) just a thought.
Clary sage oil is an essential oil that can't be used alone so you mix it with almond oil and rub it on your belly or mix with milk and put it in your bath... I have heard some women go into labor the same day! Oh and they put it on a piece of material and breathe it in while in labor and I guess it helps with pain... :)

Thanx for the tip with the EPO. I think I may try that:) And thanx for the info on the clary sage oil. Will definitely keep it in mind. :)

Hi ladies just a little update after a slow and long day of prostin pessarys yesterday they finally broke my waters at 9.20am today I'm 2cm will update as an when

Hi ladies just a little update after a slow and long day of prostin pessarys yesterday they finally broke my waters at 9.20am today I'm 2cm will update as an when

Thanx for the update:) hang in therem it shouldn't be long now. Can hardly wait to hear that you LO is here!

Thank you for the update! I hope you are holding your LO the next time you log in :)

Baby boy vinnie jack Michael king was born at 19.27 today weighing a lovely 6lb 15oz will update when home tommorro but he's perfect in every way xx

Baby boy vinnie jack Michael king was born at 19.27 today weighing a lovely 6lb 15oz will update when home tommorro but he's perfect in every way xx

Woohoo, fantastic news... Congratulations and well done hunni!! Beautiful name too, can't wait to see pics of this perfect lil man xx

Yay! Congratulations!!!! So very happy for you:) Can't wait to see pics!

mum2beagan - Congratulations!! Can't wait to see him.

Mumtobeagain- congrats!!! Wow what a good weight for gestational age! :) Can't wait to see the photos!

Woohoo Mum2be! Congrats, and welcome to the world little guy.

Laura077 & Mum2beagain I updated the first page with the names and birthdays of you LO's :) Cant wait til we are all updated

So pleased you now have your little boy, what a lovely weight as well! x

Mum2Be - congratulations on a healthy baby boy! Awesome name. :)

Congratulations mumtobeagain! :) I love the name and what a good weight! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

I wonder who will have their baby next???

Hey ladies!!!

How is everyone today? I have my 36 week OB apt today. I am not sure if she will check me again to see if I am dilating, but we'll see. I have been using my excercise ball, walking, and taking EPO and I want to see if any of it helped! lol

I officially sleep horribly now:( It was bad before, but now I can't even sleep for more than a hour straight. I wake either to pee or in horrible pain:( I felt like I couldn't breathe last night, so baby must have gotten bigger. I have horrible pain under my right rib, pretty sure it is my gall bladder. Everytime I eat, my gall bladder starts shooting pain for about 20 min. My hip is about the break, so I am officially saying I am done!! This baby can come anytime.

Sorry for my rant, I was just so frustrated last night. I was actually crying to my hubby:(

I hope everyone is well and it is so exciting we already have 2 April Hatchlings!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->