April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

You know to be honest I was in so much pain when I DTD until recently now it's just quite uncomfortable cause of my belly.... Have you tried the bathtub nipple stimulation trick? I heard its the best way! Oh gosh yes Dylan is definitely making my lady parts uncomfortable! Especially when I have to pee!!! Are you dilated or effaced at all? :)
I am worried my LO is gonna be big too... My DD was 6.7 and DS 6.6 and when I delivered him they said I couldn't naturally deliver a baby over 7.0!
I really hope our little ones come soon!

:hugs: Wanting, I'm sorry you had such a rough time with a Grandma. I hope you can let the pain and anger go, as it's no good holding on to it. Your MW says your are 'term', even though you aren't at 37wks yet? I hope your baby comes soon,and puts you out of some misery. Mine is pushing down some, but not nearly that bad. I'm sorry....little bugger ;) lol

Brooke, your body can't handle a baby over 7lbs huh? Hope your little one comes soon then for you too. And I hope nice and healthy too.

Mum2be, what a darling little guy!!

Dorian- Yeah Thats what my doctor said as soon as I finished pushing my son out... I had to be cut both times and he was a vacuum assist...

36 week bump <3

Attachments

• 36week.jpg
    36week.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone, I'll post in more details when I'm out of here but currently in maternity hospital for the night as they were concerned that with the bloody show and some tightenings that I am going into pre term labour. They checked and I'm not dilated but tested positive for fibrinectin so I've been given a steroid shot for Niyah's lungs and will get another in twelve hours...just to be on safe side, although tightenings gone now so I'm hoping to go home tomorrow.

Hi everyone, I'll post in more details when I'm out of here but currently in maternity hospital for the night as they were concerned that with the bloody show and some tightenings that I am going into pre term labour. They checked and I'm not dilated but tested positive for fibrinectin so I've been given a steroid shot for Niyah's lungs and will get another in twelve hours...just to be on safe side, although tightenings gone now so I'm hoping to go home tomorrow.

Good luck pink, hope everything eases for you and you get to come home soon still pregnant x

Well they were all ready to send me home....then they checked and I'm 3 cm dilated and they can see membranes....oh dear!

Good thoughts and wishes going out to you pink!

Good luck and I hopw all goes well. :hugs:

Hey ladies,

It has been a rough couples days at my house. Both my kids are sick with high fevers, flu/colds and ear infections. DH and I have had no sleep the last couple nights. I really hope all this passes soon. All this is taking a toll on me becuase I am almost 37 weeks and feel physiclally drained. I need my energy back! I just hope I do not catch what my kids have.

I have not read all the post yet, but will go back and do it now.

Pink~ I hope that all is going well with you!!!

Brooke~ I am going to try the bath nipple stimulation thing today after my ob apt. Oh I hope it works, I has yet another night of waking up every 30 mins because of being in pain and contractions. I really hope this will be over very soon.

Dorian~ yes my ob calls us term at 36 weeks because that's when the placenta starts to get "old" and he said that from 36 weeks on we can go into labor at anytime but he also is very old fashioned too and uses our lmp for our edd and not the early scan. It drives me nuts but he is a great Dr and I wouldn't want any other looking after me and baby.

Mari~ I hope that your kids feel better soon. We were all sick last weekend. I hope that you don't get sick either. :hugs:

Well they were all ready to send me home....then they checked and I'm 3 cm dilated and they can see membranes....oh dear!

Just saw this as well! Omg! I hope all is going okay! Sounds like your LO wants out NOW! :)

Mari- sorry to hear you are all so sick :( I hope you get better soon that is wayy too much stress for a nearly 37 weeker!

Wanting- I had a super rough night too my back and hips have been cracking every time I move and it's gotten to a point where I just cry ause it hurts so bad! I had contractions all night too. There was one contraction where I honestly couldn't breathe it hurt so bad! Hope it means we are making progress! Update us as soon as you can :)

Pink - please keep us posted!

Anyone else feel completely exhausted? I have ZERO energy...I feel like a zombie. ahhh

Pink - please keep us posted!

Anyone else feel completely exhausted? I have ZERO energy...I feel like a zombie. ahhh

YES and I LOOK like a zombie too! these last few days Ive had multiple people say "you look tired" aka you look like crap haha.

I have been soo beyond exhausted! My hubby is off of work so I have just been laying in a PJ shirt and yoga pants! I wish I could just go to bed until this little boy is ready to come!

I have been soo beyond exhausted! My hubby is off of work so I have just been laying in a PJ shirt and yoga pants! I wish I could just go to bed until this little boy is ready to come!

I feel the same way! I just want go stay in bed until I deliver. This last month of pregnancy is so exhausting. I am really looking forward to getting my energy back.

Well I went to my OB's today and there has been NO change to my cervix :cry::growlmad: I asked him when he would help me get her out because the kids will be on half days the last week in march and on spring break the first week of april and I will have nobody to take the kids if I go into labor during those 2 weeks and he said that he will not induce me until at least 40 weeks.:growlmad: He also said that he will not let me be pregnant after April 15th. So if my body keeps her in it can be April 15th before I have her thats going overdue. I am so upset. To top it off my youngest daughters class has kids that have lice!!! I haven't found any in her hair but I did find a few eggs so now my mom took her to treat her before it turns into something. Can today get and worse??? Why do other parents not check their kids heads before they send them to school if they see them itching their heads? If my kids itch I am looking for over an hour to make sure they are clean. I just did head checks 3 days ago and she was clean and now has eggs!!! My mom took the comb through her hair and there is no bugs thank god but it's sooo gross!! Oh what a crap day!!!!

Wanting- so sorry to hear there was no change! are you dilated or effaced at all i dont remember if I already asked?
OH gosh I am so NOT looking forward to lice!! I feel terrible for you!
I grabbed my sons arm earlier and felt something under my hand and knew instantly what I was about to see... ringworm ugh.... I am so upset! I have checked myself and my daughter like 50x

Wanting- so sorry to hear there was no change! are you dilated or effaced at all i dont remember if I already asked?
OH gosh I am so NOT looking forward to lice!! I feel terrible for you!
I grabbed my sons arm earlier and felt something under my hand and knew instantly what I was about to see... ringworm ugh.... I am so upset! I have checked myself and my daughter like 50x

I am dilated to a 1 and a little over 50% effaced. She is right under my pelvic bone and that's what is causing all of the pain. I just want her out and it's not looking like she will be here anytime soon. :dohh:
Lice sucks!! They are so dang gross and ugly. I have to deal with them at least 1 time a year because of parents not checking their kids. Thank god it was found really early with Megan because I would freak out if I ended up with it too. I haven't had to deal with ringworm yet so I am not sure what it is but it sounds just as bad as lice in my book. I think it's safe to say that our lives are sucking right now!!!! Oh and my ob told me that I might have to have a c section if Airyonna gets over 7'3 because of my pelvic bone almost breaking with my son but yet he won't induce me until at least 40 weeks. How does that make any sense?? You'd think it would be better for her to come out before I need major surgery! But NOOOO I have to wait and see. How will I take care of a newborn and 4 other kids if I have to be cut open and have a 8 week recovery time? I am so upset today!! All I have to say is there better be change at my 37 week apt on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->