April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Pink I know you are desperate but 37w really wud be best my vinnie was born at 36+2 after steroids and he had trouble with blood sugar levels and was taken to special care for a while xx

Update---- contractions started at 3:30 this morning but really light so I didn't call the nurse in but at 4:30 they were getting stronger so I asked tem to put a monitor on me and they couldn't find Dylans heart bet so they pages the nurses in and put an oxygen mask on me.... They Finally found the heart beat but checked me and I went from 1.5-3cm they ave me a pill to stop contractions once again... they said they will check me again at 6:50 (40 more minutes) please pray for a change because if there is Any they will admit me to labor and delivery and give me an epidural and won't try and stop it again

Hang in there Brooke. Sending positive thoughts your way:)

Brooke~ I am hoping for change so you can have Dylan and then get the medical care you need for your kidney!!

AFM~ The door (as my ob call's it) is now open!!!! I used EPO last night before I went to bed and have been having mild contractions. I washed up and checked and I had no problem finding my cervix, my finger went in and I could move it from side to side without problems. I would say I am now in between 2 & 3cms!!! I could feel the sack and her sweet little head (still in the sack) !! I am so excited!! It shouldn't be much longer for me now, these contractions just need to get stronger. Any advice on what to do to get them going more?

When I was being Induced they had me walking uP and downthe hospital stairs sideways to helP my contractions speed up and help me dilate hope that helps wantingbbbump

I am going to be trying that!! i am so excited at the thought of holding her today or tomorrow. I called my OB and he said that it sounds like I am in early labor! Oh I hope that it doesn't last for days in EL..lol

I am going to be trying that!! i am so excited at the thought of holding her today or tomorrow. I called my OB and he said that it sounds like I am in early labor! Oh I hope that it doesn't last for days in EL..lol

Oh wow, I am so excited for you!! Maybe you will have her tomorrow on St. Patricks day! :) Did you insert the EPO capsule vaginally? I was thinking of trying that soon. So far I have only taken the orally. GL!!!!!!

Oh wow, I am so excited for you!! Maybe you will have her tomorrow on St. Patricks day! :) Did you insert the EPO capsule vaginally? I was thinking of trying that soon. So far I have only taken the orally. GL!!!!!!

I am very excited!! I would love a St. Patrick's day baby. I did insert it vaginally and for me it worked and I am guessing by being pg before and learning cervical dilation that I am about a 3. So From 1 EPO I went from being closed to maybe a 3 over night. Now it's just waiting for the contractions to get stronger so I can go into the hospital and get the show on the road..lol I am feeling a ton of pressure down there today and I keep feeling like my waters are going to break so I guess time will tell.

I am very excited!! I would love a St. Patrick's day baby. I did insert it vaginally and for me it worked and I am guessing by being pg before and learning cervical dilation that I am about a 3. So From 1 EPO I went from being closed to maybe a 3 over night. Now it's just waiting for the contractions to get stronger so I can go into the hospital and get the show on the road..lol I am feeling a ton of pressure down there today and I keep feeling like my waters are going to break so I guess time will tell.

Wow, 3cm overnight, that is great progress! I hope your contractions get stronger soon:) Pressure it definitely a good sign she is low. Keep us updated!!

Dorian and mumtobeagain, you are so right ladies..... I've made up my mind to stop wishing this by too quickly, I'll settle for at least 37 weeks like my daughter was, after all I do want the best for her, and I intend for this to be my last pregnancy stop I should be enjoying this special time :) . Thank you ladies for helping me see sense :) xx

Brooke, hang on in there hun. Thinking of you x

Oh my goodness, I feel so annoyed with myself and upset....I forgot that mummies were invited to come into my daughters class today to receive their handmade mothers day gifts! My poor baby, I've been far too wrapped up in myself and this pregnancy to remember and I couldn't feel guiltier. She was soo sweet about it too, just said "don't worry about it mummy, I shared my friend Millie's mummy", everytime I think of her sitting there looking out for me, I break my heart for her :-(

Wanting- how did you check yourself?? I can barely even get my EPO in there lol. BTW - how far are you suppose to insert it? I feel like I have a hard time doing it and then it just ends up leaking out...

Aw pink how old is ur dd? Is she old enough to understand with everything you've had on ur plate? Xxx

She's 5, and was so understanding bless her, made me feel worse..lol. I'm so going to make it up to her.....and mothers day sunday so perfect opportunity, I think a baking session with mummy is called for, then will take them all to their favourite park to play. I'll prob be exhausted by the end of the day but it'll be worth it :)

Wanting- how did you check yourself?? I can barely even get my EPO in there lol. BTW - how far are you suppose to insert it? I feel like I have a hard time doing it and then it just ends up leaking out...

I just pushed it in as far as I could. Airyonna is very very low so I kept pushing it around her head as far as I could. Then I went right to bed and kind of propped up my bottom so the oil would run back and not out. I went to check myself this morning and BAM there was my cervix. It's kind of easier to reach today. I have a book that shows cervical dilation so I am guessing from that. Now I have been walking and bouncing on my ball trying to get the contractions stronger. I think I pulled something in my calf because my left leg really hurts. I guess it will teach me to bounce for 30mins but it was so much fun :haha:

I wish I could bounce! My back hurts and I have sooo much stomach pressure! yuck

here is the story of Parker's birth, if you're interested! https://www.parkerlaws.com/uncategorized/parkers-birth-story/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->