April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

missangie - I just saw the pic and he is absoutely beautiful :) Congrats again!

mum_erin - Welcome!!! We are so close to April and yes, all our babies will be here soon:) How are you feeling?

Bwilliams - How exciting that you have an induction date! I can hardly wait to meet my little guy too:)

wanting - I so hope your labor speeds up soon!! I can hardly wait to hea that you have had your little girl:)

Marlee - sorry you are in pain, I am the same. I take a ton of baths just to help my body relax. I basically do not sleep most of the night because of my pain too. We are so close to the end and I can hardly wait to have my body back nd pain free! Take care. xx

Dorian - I had contractions last weeks too! But they were only for about an hour Mon and Tues evening. I was so hoping my body would go into labor on it`s own. I hope you got to nap yesterday:)

Brooke - How exciting you are taking Dylan home today. I am so excited to see your pics and read your birth story. I hope you are recovering well:)

AFM, I am 38 weeks today!! Yay!!! Only 4 days until my induction, yikes!! lol I am going to finish packing my hospital bag today. I cannot believe my little guy is going to be here very soon. I am actually starting to get nervous! I have my OB appt Tues morning and she will check my cervix then and see what will be the next step. Either I go into the hospital Wed for cervadil, then come back Thurs morning for induction. Or just go straight in Thrus morning and start the drip for my induction. Hopefully everything will go as planned and I will be posting my birth story and pics by the end of the week:)

happy mothers day everyone! i hope you're all having a great day.

mum_erin - Welcome!!! We are so close to April and yes, all our babies will be here soon:) How are you feeling?

thanks for the welcome. i'm feeling great, very excited and practically counting down the days until she's due to be here! everything is ready for her arrival so i am hoping she doesn't keep us waiting too long. though i am prepared to wait if it means she's going to be healthy. OH is at uni and graduates in june and has been allowed two weeks off of uni following her birth, so we looking forward to that, but mainly his graduation and enjoying some proper time together.

how are you feeling about your induction? i bet you're really excited!

Hey everyone I just wanted to hop on and give a update. I was in L&D last night and I'm still in early labor. I am 90% effaced +1 and 1cm dilated. I asked my OB how that is and told him what I felt and he said that because my cervix is so thin that's what I am feeling. He called it a cervical fold. He said that even OB nurses get confused when they feel it. He said that he is positive that active labor will start today or tomorrow. Oh I sure hope so because these contractions really hurt but they need to get stronger and closer together. I was told to do a lot of walking and to make sure that I am drinking lots of water. Oh I hope that this is over soon. I will update as I can!!

Happy Mothers day to those that are celebrating today!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the UK ladies and everyone else who is celebrating!! Mother's day is not until May in Canada. :)

I am loving mothers day....my 3 girls made me the most beautiful cards, I really am so blessed :) .
I hope it all happens really soon wanting....I'm certain you're gonna bee next and can't wait to see your announcement :)

Hope you UK Ladies are having a wonderful Mothers day!!

Wanting, ohhh, sounds good!! Hope you're holding your little one real soon now.

Happy mother's day UK moms! I'm excited I will have my own little one this mother's day!!

It's so amazing to see all of these beautiful babies we've made after following each other for the past 10 months!

I feel like I'm stalking the page now that we are all getting closer!

I spent my Sunday nesting and finishing up some house work! I still want to vacuum and do a couple of other things but I def could feel like I had reached my limit for the day! Absolutely exhausted! Baby is so low now too, I keep getting shooting nerve pains down below that are not fun! I also have my 37 week appt tomorrow so can't wait to see if we've made any progress!

Hope to hear some updates on you ladies soon!

oh yeah, I have a question for ladies taking EPO - how many MG did you take and how often? I can't get an answer on this site or just by googling it.

The ones I got are 1300 mg and the bottle says take one 2-3x per day, but I know a lot of people take the 500mg ones so not really sure what the norm is. I don't think it will really hurt but just wondering!

happy mothers day everyone! i hope you're all having a great day.

thanks for the welcome. i'm feeling great, very excited and practically counting down the days until she's due to be here! everything is ready for her arrival so i am hoping she doesn't keep us waiting too long. though i am prepared to wait if it means she's going to be healthy. OH is at uni and graduates in june and has been allowed two weeks off of uni following her birth, so we looking forward to that, but mainly his graduation and enjoying some proper time together.

how are you feeling about your induction? i bet you're really excited!

That is great you feel so well:) How nice your Oh will be off for two weeks after she is born. My hubby will be off for 2 weeks once our little guy arrive too. I feel pretty good about my induction. I have been induced twice before, so I basically know what to expect. I am so excited!!!! Very curious what he will look like. :)

oh yeah, I have a question for ladies taking EPO - how many MG did you take and how often? I can't get an answer on this site or just by googling it.

The ones I got are 1300 mg and the bottle says take one 2-3x per day, but I know a lot of people take the 500mg ones so not really sure what the norm is. I don't think it will really hurt but just wondering!

My EPO capsules are 1000mg and I take one a day. I have read online that alot of people take two of the 500mg a day, but you can go up to 3 a day. I reallly do not know the right amount to take either, so I just stuck to 1000mg because I did not want to take 2000mg a day. Plus, my capsules would not be fun to break in half. lol

had my 37 week check up today - still not dialated! I've been using EPO for a week, my cervix is thinning but that's it. I hope I'm not one of those 42 weekers!

Marlee - I hope you are not one of those 42 weekers!! But that is good news your cervix is thinning:) I will have my cervix checked tomorrow at my 38+2 weeks appt. I so hope the EPO has helped and that I am at least 1cm dilated.

were you dilated at your last appointment? I hope you have made some progress also! I'm really surprised the EPO hasn't been working more - especially since I've apparently been taking a lot more than average lol

I hope that things get going for you both!

I really feel like I am going to cry. Yesterday night my contractions STOPPED, they just stopped...why? Today I have had just a few but nothing like they were. Some of them don't even really hurt. I still have bloody snot coming out though again not as much as it's been. I guess my body was playing some sick painful joke on me. This is my 5th baby and I have never had this happen to me before. It was always labor pains started and kept going. I am so over being pregnant that I have been crying off and on today just because I don't understand what the hell is going on with my body. I guess it's going to be awhile longer before I get to hold my baby. =*(

wanting - you never know, it could still happen! the body is so crazy how it works! My doctor today said I wasn't dilated at all but I could still go into labor tonight...I was like great, that's helpful lol.

Just keep doing what you've been doing! She'll be here soon either way!!

Wanting, have you been walking? That helped me with my second, when contractions started then stopped. My dh hiked me up and down a hill. LOL

I get checked on Wed, I am hoping I'm dialating. It sure feels like stuff is happening down there! LOL. It also feels like baby has turned, I sure hope s/he has!

good luck Dorian!! Can't wait to hear how everyone else is progressing!

Can't wait to see Dylan, Brooke!

I have been doing a ton of walking and bouncing on my birthing ball. My legs hurt so bad. I have been doing some reading online and it said that early labor can last for weeks before active labor kicks in. I am starting to wish that my OB would just induce me or give me a c section because I am not sure how much more I can take. I have turned off my phone and locked my door because I am sick of hearing "have you gone into labor yet? OH try this it should work" It's putting so much stress on me that I almost went off yesterday. I think I am just going to give up hoping that today is the day and come to term with the fact that it may be weeks still but knowing that it will end one way or another by the 15th of April. Okay if I have to go that long I just might lose my mind..lol

had my 37 week check up today - still not dialated! I've been using EPO for a week, my cervix is thinning but that's it. I hope I'm not one of those 42 weekers!

just because you arent dilated doesnt mean it wont happen soon! I had my an appt and wasnt dilated at all and 6 days later I gave birth! fingers crossed for you that your baby isnt TOO comfy and decides to over stay their welcome ;-)

were you dilated at your last appointment? I hope you have made some progress also! I'm really surprised the EPO hasn't been working more - especially since I've apparently been taking a lot more than average lol

I was last checked at my 35 week appt and was completely closed! lol I so hope I have made progess:) I guess I will see tomorrow if the EPO is working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->