April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Update- Dylan James was born this morning at 10:37 at 36 weeks 2 days! Went Ito labor all on my own I will give all the details when I get home trust me it's a long story LOL! He weighed 6lbs 14oz!!!! 19 1/2" long my biggest baby! He is doing amazing!

Aww well done Brooke!!! Same gestation as vinnie and only 1xoz smaller can't wait to read the story Hun xxx

Update- Dylan James was born this morning at 10:37 at 36 weeks 2 days! Went Ito labor all on my own I will give all the details when I get home trust me it's a long story LOL! He weighed 6lbs 14oz!!!! 19 1/2" long my biggest baby! He is doing amazing!

Congratulations Brooke, can't wait to see a pic...well done you :)

Congrats Brooke, can't wait to see pics, so glad x

Yay!!! Congratulations Brooke!!!! Welcome to the world Dylan:) I am so happy he is finally here and you can start to recover. Can't wait to hear the birth story and see pics.:)

Thank you everyone :) I really can't wait to tell you the story! :) :) Sunday I will be going home so sometime then!

Congratulations, Brooke!!! Yay baby Dylan. :)

missangie - Your birth story is beautiful! Congratulations! :)

((Brooke)) how are you today?

Wanting, woohoo! Hope things move along swiftly now for you.

Welcome and congrats MumErin!

Beautiful boy missAngie!

I was having mild contractions for about 2 yrs last night...but darn it, they stopped! LOL. Kept me awake though, so I am going to have to have an early nap today.

Dorian - I hope you meant hrs and not yrs - hehe hoping things move along for all of us!

I'm so glad I'm full term as of today! Bring on the baby :)

I'm tired of no sleep due to this back pain and hate having to take anything for it, so hoping that passes soon. I'm like a prune at this point with all of the baths I take!

Hope everyone is doing well today, can't wait for updates!

Brooke - congratulations! That's such exciting news. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics.

Wantingbbbump - hope things are moving along for you.

Aria is doing really well! She had some jaundice and lost some weight so they have me feeding her every 2 hours even through the night. I am exhausted but it is well worth it! She gained 4oz in one day!!

Can't wait to hear all about everyone else's little ones :)

Congrats Brooke!! Welcome to the world Dylan!!

missangie~ Beautiful birth story!!

AFM~ Still having contractions they are starting to get painful (more than period cramps) and my lower back is killing me. I have had upset tummy and that's not fun. I have also been having my bloody show, I have been getting tons of snot with blood streaks in it and some spotting. Oh I hope that means that active labor is on it's way. I know that this early labor can last for days but I am praying that sometime today it kicks in full blown. I think I am going to go to wal mart or the mall and do tons of walking to see if that gets things moving along. I hope that everyone is doing great and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Congratulations to all the ladies who are having there babies! I went to my doctor yesterday & he said if I don't have Deegan any day then March 27th I'll be induced! I'm so excited to meet my sweet boy!

yay! Congrats Brooke! Cant wait to hear about it :)

and thank you everyone!

congratulations Brooke, can't wait to hear all about it. our babies will be here soon ladies!

OH! I missed it!! Brooke, congrats hon!!! Welcome to the world Dylan. Glad he is doing well!!

Teeheeh...yah, meant 2 HRS! :haha:

Hoping things have moved further along for you Wanting!

Thank you all so much for your kind words! We are doing so amazing! We will be going home later today and then I will write up my story! Its just too hard in the hospital on an iPhone... :) can't wait to post photos as well! Gosh I am so in love with him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->