April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Wanting - I am sorry your labor has slowed down, I hope it picks up again soon. The body can play crazy tricks on us sometimes. I think it is a really good sig you were already having strong contractions and your show. I am thinking labor will come back soon for you.

AFM, this maybe tmi, but my bowels have been so crazy lately. It feel like I have to poo all the time. For over a week now, they have been almost like diharea and I go several times a day. I do feel alot of pressure in my bum and it is very uncomfortable. My body is definitely clearing itself out, but it is really annoying! Anyone else have crazy bowels?

Sorry to see that some of you r struggling now, but remember the end is near xx

My worst fear is going overdue! but our babies are going to come when they want to, regardless of what we try to induce labour, hang in there ladies, not long now x

Mari - mine have been the same way. I go a lot more than what is normal for me and it's not an upset stomach but feels close to it!

Wanting, you're right, the stress isn't helping. I think you should just try to relax and enjoy the last of your pregnancy term...or at least try to. lol. It's harder for me this time around to enjoy it, as I'm feeling much more achy than my previous three.

Mari - mine have been the same way. I go a lot more than what is normal for me and it's not an upset stomach but feels close to it!

That is exactly how I feel too! My stomach is not upset, but feel almost like it is. I so hope it stops soon.

How is everyone feeling today? I have my 38+2 appt today. I am dyingto know if I am dilated or not! lol My appt is not until 2pm, so just over 3 hours to go. :) I actually slept not too bad last night. Instead of getting up every hour, I got up every 3 hrs:) I feel pretty rested today. I will update you ladies on my appt when I get back.

Hey ladies so sorry I haven't posted my birth story yet I have been so busy and stressed having 3 kids under 5 is insane! Lol I hope to have more than just a couple minutes soon so I can write it all out and post photos. :) I hope all your LO's come soon And everyone is doing well! I really will try ad write everything out soon!

Dorian~ I have been hanging out on the couch watching TV. This pregnancy is way more painful than my other 4 and my 4th pregnancy was hell with the pain I was in. I hope that your pain gets better.

Mari30me~ I have had diarrhea for a few days now. If I eat it seems to go right through me. It's driving me nut's lol. Good luck at your apt today, here's hoping that you have change with your cervix!!

Brooke~ I remember how crazy it was having small kids and a newborn. I am just so happy that Dylan is here and that you can get your kidneys taken care of.

Tilly87~ I have that same fear. I really hope that our babies want out earlier rather than later.

AFM~ I think my cold is on it's way out!! I felt like crap yesterday and today I woke up feeling so much better. I wonder if I was just getting run down from all of the stress. My pelvic bone hurts sooo much more today, it's insane!! I was having some killer contractions last night but I just went to sleep instead of bouncing on my ball and they slowed down again. I just have to laugh but I am worried that when I do go into labor I won't believe it's time and deliver at home :haha: My next OB apt is Friday so I am hoping that if I am still pregnant then he will talk again about getting her out asap...maybe I can get him to strip my membranes. If I have to I will be bringing on the tears because my friend had him as her OB and she said that he can't stand to see a woman crying over being in pain and tired. She said that he should do something to get labor going then. I do have to say that after 4 months of bed rest and worrying I am happy that I have made it full term and to 38 weeks as of tomorrow. It's kind of crazy that my body wanted her out so bad but now it's not letting her come. :dohh:

Good luck Mari!! Can't wait to hear how your appt went. I actually slept pretty well too! I woke up at 320 and looked around confused! I never get that much sleep!

Brooke - glad you guys are doing well - looking forward to hearing your story

Wanting - hang in there! Just know that no matter what, it will all be over in only a couple of weeks or less and then you will have your sweet baby!

Hey ladies so sorry I haven't posted my birth story yet I have been so busy and stressed having 3 kids under 5 is insane! Lol I hope to have more than just a couple minutes soon so I can write it all out and post photos. :) I hope all your LO's come soon And everyone is doing well! I really will try ad write everything out soon!

No worries Brooke!! Take your time to get adjusted. In just a few days I will have 3 kids under 4!! lol Glad you are home and all is well:)

Mari- Good luck at your appointment, can't wait to hear the update!

Brooke- Cant wait to hear all about Dylans birth and see your pics!

Wanting- Can't believe your doctor didn't think you would make it to full term and now your princess doesn't feel like coming lol. Hang on in there!

Hey ladies, I just got back from my appt and I am NOT dilated still!! lol I am going in for the gel tomorrow. I have to call in the morning to see what time the on call OB wants me to come in. Then I call at 630am on Thurs and see what time my OB wants me to come in for the induction. If all goes to plan, I should have my little man by Friday:)

Hi ladies, just thought I would do a quick update. Great to hear how everyone is progressing! :flower:

I will be 36 weeks tomorrow, so looking forward to being full term next week. I had some exposure to chickenpox and had to avoid pregnant ladies until it could be verified that if I have the antibodies. Luckily i do (not that my mum can remember me having chicken pox!), but everything is back to normal now.

Had an appointment with the midwife today (at home) - still no mention of a birthing plan, or any talk of labour at all. Baby is head down, confirmed a girl, and the predicted birth weight is 8lb 5oz.:wacko: Her head is starting to engage - a whole 1/5, but I guess it's a start. I am feeling massive as I have a lot of fluid.

I am working right up to Easter, which right now seems like a crazy idea as I have a complete baby brain!!:kiss:

I guess the majority of us are approaching the business end. Let's get this done and meet our hatchlings! :baby:

Mari- sorry you aren't dilated but that is sooo exciting!!

Thanx:) I am not surprised I am not dilated yet. I never really dilated with my other 2 pregnancies either. I just hope the gel works on the first try and I start getting contractions not long after. I had the gel the night before my induction with DS1 and it put me right in labor within 3 hrs of getting. Fx'd it will be the same this time:)

I had 3 under 4 too Brooke, it sure took a bit of getting used to, but they are so close now, it's lovely.

Hope everyone is holding up well today and not too fed up.

I keep getting tightenings them they die right down again, and have had several bloody shows over the last couple of days, so I was wondering if I'd dilated anymore since the 3cm in hospital and checked myself (very carefully I might add, with gloves and I'm quite confident in how to check as a friend who is a midwife showed me in a previous pregnancy).....and I'm at least 5cm.but probably more, and can feel babies head in the membranes which was amazing!! Just wondering now how long I can possibly stay like that, especially when plug is gone!?
Nice to know things are heading in the right direction :)

Mari, I woke at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep! So I got up at my usual 4am (yes, I'm an early bird. lol) and went back to bed at 6 for a few hours. And I just got up from another nap. lol Had some more mild contractions during the night too...WOOHOOO Mari!! sorry you aren't dialated though.

Hi Brooke!! It's ok, take your time, we certainly understand! LOL

It is pretty amazing Wanting, that your little one wanted out so badly, and now is hanging in there! Hope it's soon for you.

Hi Projectlover, scary about the chickenpox, glad you have the antibodies. I, too, have excess fluid and feel really full in the stomach.

Sounds like things are moving right along for you too Pink!

Yesterday I had a burst of energy and nesting fever - I went to my DR, vacuumed, washed dishes, laundry, cleaned bathrooms, went to grocery store and went and met a pediatrician...today I'm dead! I have no energy and feel restless! Oh pregnancy!!

I had 3 under 4 too Brooke, it sure took a bit of getting used to, but they are so close now, it's lovely.

Hope everyone is holding up well today and not too fed up.

I keep getting tightenings them they die right down again, and have had several bloody shows over the last couple of days, so I was wondering if I'd dilated anymore since the 3cm in hospital and checked myself (very carefully I might add, with gloves and I'm quite confident in how to check as a friend who is a midwife showed me in a previous pregnancy).....and I'm at least 5cm.but probably more, and can feel babies head in the membranes which was amazing!! Just wondering now how long I can possibly stay like that, especially when plug is gone!?
Nice to know things are heading in the right direction :)

I though I knew how to check myself because I did it with my other kids and was spot on and the dang L&D nurse told me that I am wrong and am just finding a cervical fold. I swear she is wrong!! I can feel the slimy sack and the bones in her head. I wonder if they are wrong or maybe my cervix has moved out :haha: I have pushed past her head and all I find is a dead end, I can't find this little bump she was talking about. But I guess if she is wrong then so is my OB, I am going to ask him at my next apt what it is I am finding if it's not my cervix. Then again everyone that checks me all give me different dilation's the only thing they all agree on is the 90% effaced and the +1 other than that they will either say I am closed or a finger tip. That's 1cm right? I had bloody show Friday, tons on Sat and some on Sunday. Now I only get small amounts of snot here and there. What I would give for the ob to say that I am at 5cms!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->