April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

we had newborn pictures taken this morning and just got a sneak peak https://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1051/48630056768000815260100.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awwww, so sweet MissAngie!! Looks like a little doll!!

missangeie - he is so beautiful!!! Love the little smile:)

AFM - I called the hospital at 8am about getting the gel and they said I could come in right away. But.....I have to wait for my mom to come and watch the kids. She won't get here until 1030. I have to call back again to make sure they are not busy when I am ready to come in. Fx'd I can go in and get the gel before noon. I so should have had my mom come over last night!! lol

How is everyone else today?

posting this from my phone so i hope it sends ok.

baby Ruby born march 20th 2012 at 0:01 weighing 4lb 11oz. shes in the scbu having some help with breathing. looks like i jinxed it with my post about wanting her here. delighted to have her here but wish she wasnt under the circumstances. talk soon.

missangie~ He is so beautiful!!! Thanks for posting the photo!!

Mari30me~ I bet your so excited to get things going! Good luck. I can't believe you will be holding your baby soon.

mum_erin~ Congrats on the birth of Ruby!! I hope that you have a fast and easy recovery and that little Ruby is breathing better very soon.

afm~ Nothing to report here other than I had the worst trapped gas last night. It hurt so bad and now I am scared to eat because I don't want that pain again. 2 days until my next ob apt. Dear god I hope that there is major change with my cervix. Oh does anyone else have to pee a ton? I had to pee so bad I woke up because I almost pee'd my pants then an hour later it was the same thing. How can I have to go so much when I wasn't drinking anything? I thought it was my waters breaking at first :haha: I hope that everyone is doing well today. I can't believe that I am now 38 weeks. All I keep saying to Airyonna is "GET OUT" :haha:

Missangie- Parker is absolutely beautiful, lovely pic.

Mari- Good luck, hope everything is going well.

Mum erin- Congrats on the birth of Ruby, hope you are both doing well and you can bring her home soon.

Congrats Erin!

Mari - so excited for you!!!

Wanting- I have to pee all of the time. I'm working in a store today that I have to get a key every time to use the bathroom and it's embarrassing!!

I'm having some major pressure on my tail bone today!! Weird...at least I'm feeling pretty good!

mum-erin- Congrats on the birth of your daughter:)

AFM, I just got back from the hospital and the gave me the gel. I was at the hopsital for about 2 hrs after they gave me the gel. Thank god they had tv for me to watch otherwise it would have been so boring! Hopefully the gel will work because my cervix before the gel was not favorable. I go back tomorrow morning to see if I have made any progress with the gel.

Grats on everybody's babies!! I am set to be induced on the 13th so 3 weeks from Friday. I have to leave on a trip out of state soon and it is a 22 hour road trip each way. I am so scared of going in to labor in a different state and the hospital refusing to give me an epidural because my insurance is only good in Texas. I hope I dont go into labor from riding that long or something.

Hello Ladies,

Mari, that's odd you get the gel, then go home. When I had the gel on my last pregnancy, they admitted me to the hospital. I started labor within just a few hours! Good luck!!!

Erin, congrats on Ruby!! I hope she can come home real soon. My first was a premie at 35wks too, and was in the hospital for a bit. Such an anxious time :hugs:

Wanting, me too! I am woken up very quickly and urgently every hour or so it seems, during the night, to pee! I try not to drink much a few hours before bed, it just amazes me how much I have to pee!!

Mustang, I hope you can pull over and stretch/rest a lot on your trip. Good luck, try not to stress.

38 wk checkup today:

Baby is doing well. S/he has turned, so is no longer posterior, woohoo! My BP was slightly elevated, not even as bad as some other days. But the nurse didn't like it so gave me a urine test..no protein :happydance: Had a cervical check, only 1cm dialated and very little thinning :(

So maybe my thoughts/feelings on delivering early was all just wishful thinking. lol. We shall see :)

Dorian - The gel releases slowly over a 24hr period, so they just let you go home after thy monitor you over a 2hr period. With my last induction, I got the gel the night before my induction and only had to stay for one hour after I got the gel. I started going into labor that night. I was 39+6 when I got the gel with DS1. I am 38 +3 today, it might not work as well seeing I am getting earlier this time.

Glad your appt went well and 1cm is pretty good. I was not even dilated at all yesterday! lol

I feel like we are going to have a handful of babies born very very soon!!!!!

mum-erin - Congratulations! Hope she gets to come home soon!

Well I was supposed to be induced March 27 but the hospital is book so I'm on a waiting list :-(

Well, the hospital has been full since 630am. They said they would have me come in as soon as a spot opens up. I had a funny feeling this would happen. The same thing happened with my son. I hate waiting!!!!!

How are you feeling Mari? Do you think the gel worked?

Husband and I went to get our taxes done today - ugh! We ended up owing money AND the tax place charged us nearly $400! I wouldn't be surprised if I go into labor today - the hearing that def started up some contractions.

How are you feeling Mari? Do you think the gel worked?

Husband and I went to get our taxes done today - ugh! We ended up owing money AND the tax place charged us nearly $400! I wouldn't be surprised if I go into labor today - the hearing that def started up some contractions.

I am feeling not too bad today. I am not sure if the gel worked this time. I did not get any contractions this time. When I got it with my son, I went into labor the same day. I am waiting to go into the hospital to at least get examined.

Hi girls, i havent been on here for a while but i have been stalking you all so thought id pop by to say congrats to those who have had there babies and good luck to us all still waiting.:hugs:

A quick update about my situation, at present my LO is breech and has been since around 32 weeks, ugh! So looks like im heading for a c-section on 5th April at 39+1. I was offered an ECV but turned it down as ive heard how painful and uncomfortable it is and i didnt want LO to be chewed around, my OB dosent think she will turn now as she dosent have much room and its my first baby so my ab muscles are tight, but you never know, still time yet! She is moving around an awful lot and her head is constantly crushing my rib area, eeeekkk, so its not very comfortable, I do think she is quite happy in that position so will just wait and see.:baby:

Will update you all when i get closer to the time and keep stalking to make sure everyone is doing okay.....sending you all lots of hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->