April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Mari - hoping the gel works for you as well! So exciting to know your LO one will be here in no time!!

Mari~ I have everything crossed (other than my legs I don't want to keep my lo in) that it works for you tomorrow!! I know how ready I am for this to be over even though I don't want the pain of giving birth. I am sooo hoping that a sweep is all it takes to get this baby out!!!!

Thanx everyone:) I will keep you posted tomorrow and Wed.

Marlee - Thanx:) That is great you got a mani/pedi, I so should have done that on the weekend!! Hopefully you will start dilating soon, 40 weeks is not far off now:)

Wanting - Thanx so much, I am so hoping my body is ready to go now. I am so ready for this to be over, but not looking forward to the labor pains either! I hope you get you sweep on Friday and it puts you right into labor:)

I also forgot to tell you ladies we FINALLY decided on a name for our little guy!!!

His name will be Landon Robert. I am so excited to finally meet him:)

I also forgot to tell you ladies we FINALLY decided on a name for our little guy!!!

His name will be Landon Robert. I am so excited to finally meet him:)

I am in love with that name!!!! Great choice and I am sure that he will love it!!
I can't wait to read your birth story and see photos of baby Landon!!!:happydance:

Thanx so much everyone!! I will be calling the hospital 15min to see when I can go in:) I am getting really anxious now! I so hope it all goes to plan this time.

I will definitely keep you all updated:)

Today I go in to get my membranes stripped so fingers crossed it works! Mari good luck!

hi everyone. thanks for the messages regarding Ruby. i can't believe she is now 1 week old. time flies. still no change in her condition, though her jaundice has now gone.

sorry i havent had the chance to post properly but good luck to you all with everything coming up. hopefully next time i check in then we'll have some more babies! thank you all once again.

A second after I posted my last post my doctor called and said they got me in for tonight to be induced I just have to call at 7: 30 to make sure they have a room available so fingers crossed they can get me in! I can't believe the day is finally maybe here!

A second after I posted my last post my doctor called and said they got me in for tonight to be induced I just have to call at 7: 30 to make sure they have a room available so fingers crossed they can get me in! I can't believe the day is finally maybe here!

Wow, that is great news!! Fx'd they do have a bed for you and that that you will be holding your LO soon:) Good luck!!

hi everyone. thanks for the messages regarding Ruby. i can't believe she is now 1 week old. time flies. still no change in her condition, though her jaundice has now gone.

sorry i havent had the chance to post properly but good luck to you all with everything coming up. hopefully next time i check in then we'll have some more babies! thank you all once again.

Glad to hear her jaundice is gone and hopefully she starts to get stronger soon:)

Good luck, i hope your LO comes soon x

Went to my midwife appointment today and baby and i are both fine, he is still head down but not engaged at all!! I am so hoping he is not to late as my daughters birthday is the 17th x

Mari~ Good luck today!!! I hope that things work out for you and that you get to have Landon!!

Tilly87~ I am happy that both you and baby are doing great.

BWilliams~ That's great!! Good luck, I hope that you have a easy L&D.

mum_erin~ I am happy that Ruby's jaundice is better now. Wow a week old, that has gone fast. I hope that she gets all the way better very soon so you can take her home.

afm~ Nothing exciting going on here. I can't believe that I will be 39 weeks tomorrow!! I have 3 days until my next ob apt so for me it's just more sitting and waiting. :dohh:

Afternoon Ladies,

Heeheee...I convinced dh to give a living loving last night..hoping it's going to help move things along. I did have some contractions last night, but just a few.

Good luck Mari! Nice name you picked out

Glad to hear things are going well Tilly!

Bwilliams, good luck to you!

Erin, glad Ruby is starting to do better.

Yup, 39 wks tomorrow here too :) Hoping we both have our babies soon Wanting. LOL...I say that everyday, I know...lol

Hey ladies!!

Just got back from the hospital. This time they inserted cervadil in me. It is like a tampon that slowly releases the gel over 12 hours. I did get 2 contractions while I was there. I hope this is the start of something!!! I have to go back in tomorrow morning to continue the induction process. Fx'd they will not be a busy as last week.

They also checked my cervix, it is still long, but 1.5cm dilated!! Finally some progress:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->