• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

taylor, when are you testing again? i think it looks like you will be joining us, I hope so! (I went and looked at your photos) good luck

taylor, when are you testing again? i think it looks like you will be joining us, I hope so! (I went and looked at your photos) good luck

I'm going to give it another 2-3 days. I sure hope I'll be joining too :) Hope you're doing well, congratulations on your pregnancy :hugs:

leilahs mummy i dont have a bump buddy yet do u want to buddy up? x

Yeah sure!! That would be great :)

:happydance: bumpbuddys how are youe feeling 6 weeks today it actually seems to be going quite quickly at the moment for me

I know, right! I can't believe we are 6 weeks already. I found out at 10DPO so have known for a while but it seems to be moving a lot quicker this time around.

I have had morning sickness nearly all day for the last few days. Only vomited once or twice but feeling really nauseous the rest of the time. Also I am so exhausted. I feel I could sleep all day!! It's that bad that when Leilah goes down for her nap I usually join her!!

How are you feeling?

How is everyone else feeling?

Could you please add me....bubs no.2 due the 1st April 2012 :D cheers

leilahs mummy i dont have a bump buddy yet do u want to buddy up? x

Yeah sure!! That would be great :)

:happydance: bumpbuddys how are youe feeling 6 weeks today it actually seems to be going quite quickly at the moment for me

I know, right! I can't believe we are 6 weeks already. I found out at 10DPO so have known for a while but it seems to be moving a lot quicker this time around.

I have had morning sickness nearly all day for the last few days. Only vomited once or twice but feeling really nauseous the rest of the time. Also I am so exhausted. I feel I could sleep all day!! It's that bad that when Leilah goes down for her nap I usually join her!!

How are you feeling?

How is everyone else feeling?

i feel sick all day everyday too im soo exhausted too i also found out at 10dpo so have known a while too x

WOOT! WOOT! I am a "sweetpea" today!!! Only 2 more days until my first appointment!!!!

Um, :hi:ladies,

Would it be alright if I join? I'm due April 18. I'm Very nervous as I found out yesterday at 10dpo.

Thanks
China

Welcome to all new members! So nice to see there's going to lots of April babies born, the list keeps getting longer :happydance:

Im not feeling to bad today, was quite crappy this morning (in general) but had a nice relaxing shower and now feel fine. Time is dragging so slowly at the moment, my nurse appt is next monday so thats something to look forward to but then its like a 6 week wait till my 12 week scan! :grr:

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been on in a little bit my Internet isn't wishing and the cable company is taking their time to come fix it

Welcome to all the new ladies I was Able to add you all from my phone just took a little longer but congratulations :)
Wow some of you are 6 weeks how amazing I can't wait... Still have a little while to go for me
Well I am due for
AF so far no sign of her. I still have terrible cramps and back pain hopefully it means I am just going to be showing soon :)

I am so happy that everything is going great with everyone!!

Welcome to the new gals and Congrats on your BFP'S!!!!

I am so dang tired and starving all the time. I went to the store to just pick up a few things and ended up walking out with $300 worth of food. I told my Dh that it was a very bad idea to let the pregnant woman lose in a store full of food. :haha: I have been feeling pretty good other than being hungry, tired, having very sore bbs, and all day sickness. Dh has been wanting some loving but I keep telling him no..I feel bad but I had some spotting after my cervical check and I'm scared to do anything with Dh now. I tried to be a good mommy to be and switch to decaf coffee but OMG it's so gross so i think I will allow myself 1 cup a day followed by a huge glass of water. I'm not really cramping anymore, just some round ligament pain, I did have some really bad pinching feeling on my right ovary but I think it was from that cyst we get from being pregnant and it hasn't bothered me sense. I can't believe that I'm so close to being 6 weeks :happydance: this seems to be going really fast. I found out I was 100% pregnant at 10dpo so like at 3wks 3 or 4d. How is everyone feeling? Did everyone have a good weekend? I spent my weekend buying my 2 younger girls new bunk beds & bedding, my younger 2 their school clothes and all of their back packs. I picked up some more maternity clothes. I still don't really need them but they were cute and on sale. I found a crib that I love but I am going to wait to buy it, I am going to get it in Jan.

I just got my bfp at 10 dpo. It is still very faint, but definitely there. I had a chemical in June so I am hoping this one sticks. If it does, I am due on April 18th!

Hi girls, how are we all!! Im ok...had major bloating n tummy ache this afty which has now turned into gross noisey wind! OMG! Im deflating by the minute! Lol! This seems to be a regular occurence for me from 4pm onwards! Ugh :wacko: Get my next round of hcg's done tmor, rlly hope they have doubled, they were only 78 on friday at 13dpo which is about average...kpin everything crossed!!x

Brookette you didnt add me :cry: my EDD is 14th April, thanks hun xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->