• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

i keep thinking im having twins, boy and girl. haha not sure why. Maybe because Im a twin and they run in my family and because I took clomid. Maybe just because I WANT twins. Im pretty sure most who think they are having twins dont and its the ones who dont even consider there being two in there that have them. BUT I still think it would be awesome to have twins. :)

missangie, have you been taking prenatal vitamins then? Most important...

Yep! I have been taking prenatal vitamins since we started TTC April 2010!

I like that quiz you posted, it said boy for me. The chinese gender calendar says girl. I thought it was interesting in that quiz it says that some studies show that you are more likely to have a girl if you used clomid. More reason to think that you really are having baby sarah!!!! :)

oh wow missangie keeping my fingers crossed for those 2 heart beats :)
I cant even imagine twins... They dont run in my family on either side so I dont think I will have to worry about that...

thanks Brooke! To be honest I will be BEYOND thrilled with one healthy growing baby. Two would just be a bonus! Three would be a blessing as well but thats when it starts to get a bit scary in my mind ;-)

We were mentally prepared for twins as well, since we were on clomid / IUI and had 2 mature follies released on IUI day. But the OB saw only one pregnancy sac last week. So it's just gonna be one this time!

That quiz said boy for me and so does the chinese calendar... My husband really wants a boy so maybe he will get what he wants.... I think if I dont have morning sickness by week 6 I will be totally convinced its a girl... with my daughter slight nausea nothing serious with my son I thought I was going to die I lived in the bathroom

I got either girl or boy with the link that was posted - well that's pretty obvious, lol!!

With the chinese gender calender thingy I got a girl. Will be interesting to see if they are right!

Hi girls :flower: I confirmed my pregnancy this evening with a CB digi. I'm on :cloud9: Glad to be joining you all!

Congrats hun! Welcome :) What is your due date??

Hey ladies!!
Sorry I have not been on in the past few days, it was a super busy weekend. How is everyone feeling today??

I am pretty much feeling nauseous all the time:( I even threw up yesterday:(. I am hoping my m/s will not get too bad. I have my doctor's appt today so I can finally get my blood test done! yay!

I took the quiz and it said "too close to tell":haha:

I also did the Chinese Gender Chart and got 2 different answers. My hubbs is hoping for a boy, me I don't care either way

Hi girls.

Been to the doctor and he confirmed pregnancy. My hcg went from 418 to 2205 in 96 hours. :happydance:. He has booked me with a midwife to call me and i have finally got the courage to put up a ticker. :happydance: xx

Oh brook can you change me to the 3rd of april too. Doc wants to go by my lmp and not my conception date.

My test said it's too close to tell too!! Chinese calendar is predicting a girl. We will see! I would be happier with either!

Awww thats great news katstar, still waiting for my next results, should know by teatime...fingers crossed they have doubled! :thumbup:

Congrats april girls, I cant believe we already have ladies in here due in the middle of april already!

Hi girls.

Been to the doctor and he confirmed pregnancy. My hcg went from 418 to 2205 in 96 hours. :happydance:. He has booked me with a midwife to call me and i have finally got the courage to put up a ticker. :happydance: xx

Oh brook can you change me to the 3rd of april too. Doc wants to go by my lmp and not my conception date.

Congrats on your levels! :)

Morning ladies :)

Today I'm soooooooooo tired I just want to sleep all day lol

How is every one feeling?

I still can't believe I haven't felt sick yet as with all my other pregnancies I was soooooooooo sick all the way though from the day I found out?

Maybe this time I won't be sick??? Or is that wishful thinking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"