• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Babyhopes- so sorry I am using my Phone so it has been hard to back track and add people trying my hardest welcome and congrats though :)
If I forgot anyone else let me know
Spangs welcome and congrats :)

Babyhopes- so sorry I am using my Phone so it has been hard to back track and add people trying my hardest welcome and congrats though :)
If I forgot anyone else let me know
Spangs welcome and congrats :)

Awww thank you hun!! :hugs:

Gosh im so nervous about my hcg test tmor, ive just noticed that yours at 13dpo was 387! Thats amazing! Mine was 78! Ugh! Seems on the low side now! I did get a really dark IC hpt and 2-3weeks on digi at 14dpo so am hoping that they have at least doubled....so nervous though:wacko:

Oh I wouldn't worry too much they range so much. As long as they are doubling is all that matters :)

mine was 52 at 13 dpo hun. Do not worry. Like brook said its the doubling that counts.

Wish me luck girlies, for my 3rd set of blood results tomorrow. 468 on monday. Had them taken friday so hoping over 2000. xx

I am so happy that everything is going great with everyone!!

Welcome to the new gals and Congrats on your BFP'S!!!!

I am so dang tired and starving all the time. I went to the store to just pick up a few things and ended up walking out with $300 worth of food. I told my Dh that it was a very bad idea to let the pregnant woman lose in a store full of food. :haha: I have been feeling pretty good other than being hungry, tired, having very sore bbs, and all day sickness. Dh has been wanting some loving but I keep telling him no..I feel bad but I had some spotting after my cervical check and I'm scared to do anything with Dh now. I tried to be a good mommy to be and switch to decaf coffee but OMG it's so gross so i think I will allow myself 1 cup a day followed by a huge glass of water. I'm not really cramping anymore, just some round ligament pain, I did have some really bad pinching feeling on my right ovary but I think it was from that cyst we get from being pregnant and it hasn't bothered me sense. I can't believe that I'm so close to being 6 weeks :happydance: this seems to be going really fast. I found out I was 100% pregnant at 10dpo so like at 3wks 3 or 4d. How is everyone feeling? Did everyone have a good weekend? I spent my weekend buying my 2 younger girls new bunk beds & bedding, my younger 2 their school clothes and all of their back packs. I picked up some more maternity clothes. I still don't really need them but they were cute and on sale. I found a crib that I love but I am going to wait to buy it, I am going to get it in Jan.

Sounds like you are having a fabulous weekend so far. We did all of our school shopping last weekend even though this weekend is "tax free" shopping. TBH..We are stationed at a military base so really if we shop there it is tax-free every day. We start back to school on the 15th...I say we cause I am a 5 day a week parent volunteer and sub whenever they need me...We have done practically nothing this weekend until today...today was cleaning day and boy was it needed...If I stepped on one more damn Lego I was gonna snap!:haha: I cleaned my bedroom and closet...I took all of the clothes out that I cannot wear right now an won't for a while (practically everything) and made dh put them in the top of my closet..poor closet is empty but I am at the point where I am in maternity clothes or yoga pants and have been for a few weeks. My first OB appointment is Tuesday and I cannot wait!! I have been avoiding the grocery store cause with the amount I spend to begin with; I would hate to see the bill if I went in there hungry..:haha: I am having all the same symptoms as you with the added bonus of peeing every 10 minutes. I took a 4 hour nap yesterday...dh had to wake me up to make dinner as it was almost 8 p.m....I am not a napper...but I don't mind any of it as long as my little one is healthy.:hugs:

Oh I know and so many more to come :)

Can't wait for my Internet to be back on should be by 5... I hope they get here soon!

Went to the grocery store today and was nauseous the whole time. DH has been dieting the last few weeks so we got lots of yummy fruits and veggies which I am excited about. hopefully I'm feeling better soon as vacation is over today and I'm back to work tomorrow!

I have yet to be to the grocery store so I don't even know what I would do or feel however today my OH's father was cleaning a fish he caught and I got so sick I ran away the smell was horrific.
Ugh sorry you have to go back to work I am SAHM but sometimes I wish I had a jon to go to :)

Its been a nice week to lay low and just relax--I'm kind of lazy when I don't have to work so working keeps me on a schedule. When I got a quote for adding this little one to daycare it was outrageous so SAHM could be a very real possibility in the future for me!

Yes, it gets quite expensive when you keep adding LO's I will have 3 so SAHM for at least a couple more years....

This is my first.. I wish I could be a SAHM! I love my job but my mom was a SAHM and I want to be there like my mom was for me :)

This is my first.. I wish I could be a SAHM! I love my job but my mom was a SAHM and I want to be there like my mom was for me :)

My mom was a SAHM too, my DH's mom is still a working mom so DH wasn't really understanding of me wanting that after Blake was born so back to work I went. This time around I think he is going to be more understanding on making sacrifices if that is the way we end up going after this LO is born.

I hope it's not too good to be true! Due 4/11(unless the doc decides differently)

Hey ladies, is it a standard procedure over where you are to get regular HCG bloodwork? I haven't got a single blood test since my HPT+, the OB only gave me a scan to check if the sac is there :(

AFM, I think I'm blessed with no morning sickness. Chatted with my mom the other day and she mentioned that she was not brought down by such pregnancy symptoms when she had both me and my brother. Keeping my FX that I'll continue to be like that!

I've been ravenous the past couple of days. Just this morning I woke up with gastric pains but my fridge was totally empty. Got my meal only 2 hours later when I picked up DH at the airport, and got some terrible nagging! :blush:

Welcome SCBabybump & jlh213 and congrats :) hope you ladies enjoy it here! <3
jlh213- are you sure you are due on the 12th because I am due on the 11th and I am 4+4 and I see your ticker says 4+6?

Anxiously- No, not too common to get blood work the reason I got some was because I just miscarried in June and I have been cramping so they wanted to make sure this was a viable pregnancy.

ASM- Internet is back on!!!! It was ridiculously hard to manage this thread on my iphone esp because I shattered the screen... gave me the biggest head ache but thankfully my net is back on and I am one happy girl.
Cramping and back ache still also shooting pains in my ovary ( maybe another cyst) I plan on telling my OB tomorrow... she might see me earlier too which is a plus... read that when your hcg reaches 1200 they should see a sac and if thats true my bloodwork at 8 am friday was 951 it has to be over 1200 now... I will be officially late for AF tomorrow also yay :)

Hey ladies, is it a standard procedure over where you are to get regular HCG bloodwork? I haven't got a single blood test since my HPT+, the OB only gave me a scan to check if the sac is there :(

AFM, I think I'm blessed with no morning sickness. Chatted with my mom the other day and she mentioned that she was not brought down by such pregnancy symptoms when she had both me and my brother. Keeping my FX that I'll continue to be like that!

I've been ravenous the past couple of days. Just this morning I woke up with gastric pains but my fridge was totally empty. Got my meal only 2 hours later when I picked up DH at the airport, and got some terrible nagging! :blush:

not standard here. I havent even been to the dr at all for anything since i took a pregnancy test here. I called the next day and just got scheduled for sep 6th for first appt. I wasnt too surprised since i heard most my friends say they werent seen till at least 8 weeks but I was a little shocked just because i had been taking clomid and dealing with infertility. I guess just wishful thinking that they would want to see me sooner haha!

So ladies what is your mothers intuition telling you what you are having?
I think girl <3
Aubree Rae or Gracelyn Claire :)

Definitely a girl for me. We're already calling her Baby Sarah :) And the results from this tool confirms it! https://www.babycenter.com.sg/tools/baby-gender-predictor/?intcmp=lnav_tool_genderpredict

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->