April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Well i think i am accepting that i am going overdue, i have tried everything to kick-start labour but nothing has worked :-( x

congrats pinkmummyof3!!!! How awesome that you were able to go home so soon!

Well I decided to do a food shop today, got to supermarket and got out of car with hubby and three kids. Got a pain that made me get straight back in car, drive to kodiak and 74 min after that pain I had my girl in my arms!!! :) Niyah Abigail Humber was born 11th April at 1.41 pm weighing 6lb 13oz I am so happy and was home 3 hours later.

Congrats!! That was a quick delivery!!

We had newborn photos done recently! I don't have the prints yet but here is a link to a blog with some of the pics. So happy with how they turned out!!

https://fayebernoulli.com/blog/2012/04/philadelphia-family-photographer-baby-aria/

We had newborn photos done recently! I don't have the prints yet but here is a link to a blog with some of the pics. So happy with how they turned out!!

https://fayebernoulli.com/blog/2012/04/philadelphia-family-photographer-baby-aria/

Those photos are amazing & Your family is beautiful. :)

Hi girls, just too let you know that i had my baby girl last week, 5th April, by C-section due to her being breech! She weighed 7lbs 1 ounce and is totally gorgeous, we have named her Poppy Anne! xx

Hi girls, just too let you know that i had my baby girl last week, 5th April, by C-section due to her being breech! She weighed 7lbs 1 ounce and is totally gorgeous, we have named her Poppy Anne! xx
\\

Congrats!! Very cute name :)

Well I decided to do a food shop today, got to supermarket and got out of car with hubby and three kids. Got a pain that made me get straight back in car, drive to kodiak and 74 min after that pain I had my girl in my arms!!! :) Niyah Abigail Humber was born 11th April at 1.41 pm weighing 6lb 13oz I am so happy and was home 3 hours later.

That was a quick labor! Congratulations!!! She is beautiful:)

Congratulations!!! Love the name:)

Pink~ Congrats on having your little girl!!!

babyhopes~ Congrats to you as well!! I love the name. Airyonna was 7lbs 1oz too.

DJF~ Your daughter is soo cute!! Those photo's are great, you have a beautiful family!!

To those of you that are still pregnant...dance your ass off!! Bump and grind, thrust your pelvis, shake your booty and have fun doing it. Be silly but dance hard like nobody is watching!! That's what put me into hard labor :haha: I hope that you all have your babies soon!!!

I took Airy to the Dr today and she is doing great!!! She is back up to 7lbs and is 19 1/2 inches long :happydance: The Dr was very happy with her weight and size. OMG does she love to eat!! She also loves me and will let people hold her but only for a short time and then she wants me. None of my other kids were like this and it's great, I have never felt so needed or loved. She even gave me a smile today. I am still so inlove with her, I sit and look at her for hrs with a huge smile on my face. I am really trying to eat up every moment with her, every face she makes just everything! I hope that all of you are doing great and so are your sweet babies!!!!

I give it up to you ladies - you are pros! I'm wayyyy to exhausted to do anything! I've rescheduled newborn pics twice because I was too exhausted to have them done!

Congrats babyhopes!!! x

So i am still pregnant, 2 days overdue and i have tried everything to start labour but nothing works :-( x

Just checking in (something I haven't done here for awhile, but I have been following your stories)....

I had my baby boy - Fletcher Campbell yesterday 12th April 2012.

:cloud9:

Hi girls just to say jad my baby boy yesterday. Born 12 apr 12 weighing 3.76 kgs. Will post nirt.h story later

Thanks girls!!!

Tilly - wont be long for you now hun, will you be having a sweep soon? xx

tilly im thinking baby thoughts for you!!

congrats on the new babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->