April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I just looked at the Chinese gender calender and it predicted a girl for me. Then I decided to look what I was predicted when I got pregnant my daugther and with my son, and they were right. I never looked this calender when I was pregnant with them. I think it cool. Not sure I will acutally have a girl this time though. :)

I know what you mean Kat....

I just have the one, but I will add more ticklers once get conformation everything is okay. Calling the Drs tomorrow, I want to do a FRER first...I don't know why...just crazy I guess:haha:

yes i want it confirming first and also to make sure i was not going to get upset if something went wrong. 6 weeks wednesday so fingers crossed, so far so good. You'll have to let us know how you get on china. xx

Survey says boy and chinese says

I'm predicted a girl. I'm sure i was predicted a girl too when i had zak. :) xx

Morning ladies :)

Today I'm soooooooooo tired I just want to sleep all day lol

How is every one feeling?

I still can't believe I haven't felt sick yet as with all my other pregnancies I was soooooooooo sick all the way though from the day I found out?

Maybe this time I won't be sick??? Or is that wishful thinking lol

I was hoping the same thing until yesterday! lol With my 2 previous pregnancies, I was so sick from the moment I found out I was pregnant, this time it took 2 weeks for the m/s to kick in. I would usually get it righ around 4 weeks, this time m/s started at 6 weeks. I just hope it is a mild m/s! lol

This (the link) and Chinese calendar say boy but mother's intuition says girl. Does that count for anything?

The Chinese calendar says Girl. The link said boy but the only question that gave me a gender was:
Were you living with the father of your baby when you conceived?
This answer suggests it could be a boy
Yes
EXPLANATION: One very large study of 86,000 people shows a figure of 51.5 per cent male births for those living with a spouse or partner before the child's conception or birth, and 49.9 per cent male births reported by respondents who were not.

Umm both numbers are pretty darn close to 50% which is what you would expect.

I thought girl in the beginning. Now not so sure but would be happy either way.

Hi girls, got my HCG results, on fri at 13dpo they were 78 and today at 16dpo they are 530!!! Yaaayyyyy!!! Thats a 26 hour doubling rate at the min! Wow!!!! Am back on friday for my 3rd and final lot before i settle myself into really being pregnant! Its all such a nice dream at the min.......sooooo want this beanie to stick xxxx

Oh and i did the chinese thing n got a girl, ive been predicted a girl by Psychic Gail and when i did the other test everyone is doing it said its to close to say whether boy or girl so i theen i changed my diet to low calorie and it came up as a girl! Ha Ha!!! :dohh:

I think that Chinese gender prediction is neat, but we do not care either way what we have. :) I just want to get my blood test over with today and know that my levels are good. Then I will start to feel a bit more comfrotable.

yes i want it confirming first and also to make sure i was not going to get upset if something went wrong. 6 weeks wednesday so fingers crossed, so far so good. You'll have to let us know how you get on china. xx

Survey says boy and chinese says

I'm predicted a girl. I'm sure i was predicted a girl too when i had zak. :) xx

I will Kat, thank you:hugs:

Taylorxx Congrats :) when are you due?

So happy to hear numbers are up and doing amazing and kinda weird but I like hearing people have morning sickness... makes it more real to me... I had night mares I started bleeding today. Praying that doesnt happen... Ah I can't wait for my doctors office to be open so I can schedule my appt.... I will be 5 weeks on Wednesday..

babyhopes 2011,

Thats great news :happydance: :baby: xx

Aww thanks hun, its soo nerve racking isnt it!! I was gona get somemore done on wed then fri but told the nurse that id rather just wait now....I get myself so wound up waiting for the bloody phonecall from the surgery! LOL! :blush:Time to have some chill time from testing etc....so friday it is! :thumbup:

I havent even told my DH yet as he went on a boys holiday the day i got my BFP! So im keeping it a secret until he gets home on wed.....hee hee!:winkwink:

Love your ticker, gona get myself a nice one on friday all being well! Thats my treat!! :thumbup:

Mari30me, good luck with bloods xxxx:hugs:

My EDD going by ovulation is April 18, 2012 :cloud9: Thank you girls, hope you all had a great weekend!

Happy Monday my fellow pregnant gals!! I hope that you all had a great weekend!! I did a ton of shopping, I bought MaKayla & Megan's new bunk beds and new bedding. I bought Xander & Megan's school clothes, 3 backpacks and a ton of maternity clothes for myself. I spent so much that the bank put a hold on my DC so they could make sure I was using it..:haha:
My baby has now found the eject button and I think it's loving it's new toy. I was trying to cook dinner and had to keep the trash can next to me while I was cooking. I am never cooking salmon again!!! My Dh wanted to take me to the hospital because I was getting sick so much last night. I was able to get to sleep at about 12:30am and woke up at 6 running to the bathroom. I knew this was going to hit like this. I have been gaging so much and on Wednesday I hit 6 weeks. Everyone I know thinks I'm having twins because of how sick I am. I was this sick with both of my twin pregnancies but I don't want to get my hopes up for 2 and there only be 1. I am also starving all of the time. Oh the joys of being pregnant. I have to say I don't really mind at all..lol...well maybe I mind the puking!! How is everyone feeling? What did you all do this weekend? Oh I also took the test from the link that was posted and got GIRL!! I am really thinking that Airyonna Elise is on her way!! Everything has said girl. I really hope that I am having twins boy/girl so I can have Airyonna and Brayden. My boy name is Brayden Emmett Joseph. The middle names are after the great grandpa's!!

taylorxx- I added you :)
wantingbbbump- Thats so funny that they blocked your card. Its happened to me before sucks but it happens.... Oh wow I will keep my fingers crossed for twins for ya. How many children do you have and what are their ages? I hope I dont get too sick this pregnancy just a little MS will make me happy.

ASM- scheduled my next dr appt for tomorrow morning at 9:15am then next thursday for 6 week ultrasound and exam

taylorxx- I added you :)
wantingbbbump- Thats so funny that they blocked your card. Its happened to me before sucks but it happens.... Oh wow I will keep my fingers crossed for twins for ya. How many children do you have and what are their ages? I hope I dont get too sick this pregnancy just a little MS will make me happy.

ASM- scheduled my next dr appt for tomorrow morning at 9:15am then next thursday for 6 week ultrasound and exam

I went to the store after taking my oldest daughter MaKenzie age12 to the drop off for camp and the card didn't work..lol thank god the bank was there so I could just pull out the money.

I have 4 kids MaKenzie (soon to be Isaballa) who is 12
MaKayla age 11
Megan age 9 and
Xander age 6
My kids will be 13,12,10 & 7 when the baby or babies are born. Both of my older daughters are twins but I lost my son at 14wks with my 12yo and had vanishing twin syndrome with my 2nd daughter. I know this may sound bad but I really feel cheated out of my twins so I am kind of hoping that I have twins again and get to carry them to term. My oldest is changing her name because there is just way to many MaKenzies where we live. There were 6 in her class alone this past year. She also has a step sister through her dad named MaKenzi so she hates her name. So we are going to change it for her.

I hope that your apt goes great tomorrow and that at your 6wk scan you get to see the baby's heartbeat! My apt is on the 18th and I am going to push for a scan!!

hey ladies - hope everyone is feeling well today!

Is anyone else feeling surprisingly great? Besides the constant need to pee and feeling hungry (I wouldn't call either of those bad symptoms!) I feel chipper and just glad not to feel sick! I don't expect it to last long but enjoying it while I can. I've been drinking at least 8 12oz glasses of water a day and it seems to be doing me good! I have my 1st appointment Friday and can't wait!

Hey ladies! I am back from the doctors and should get my blood results by tomorrow. Fx'd! I have my first prenatal appt booked for next week. I am starting to get excited now.

wantingabump - that is too funny they blocked your card!! you went on quite the shopping spree. I am sorry you are feeling so sick. That is crazy it could possibly be twins!! When will you find out??

I have been feeling nauseous all day:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->