April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

And today was the start of the morning sickness--booo

I had a little bit of MS today. We got home from the store, and I started drinking some orange juice, and then I started to walk out of the kitchen, and then I ran to the sink and puked. Do you ladies think that is MS? I'll be five weeks tomorrow!

wow this has been a busy thread today! I love it! Dont have much time to respond to everyone but Im glad it sounds like everyones doing well minus a few with the dreaded MS. I have been feeling pretty good minus being bloated and gassy every night! A little nauseous these past few days but nothing close to throwing up, thank goodness! (although it would make me feel more pregnant I think) Im going to regret writing that, huh? ;-)

I wish time would go faster so that I can announce it to the world!!!!

I had a little bit of MS today. We got home from the store, and I started drinking some orange juice, and then I started to walk out of the kitchen, and then I ran to the sink and puked. Do you ladies think that is MS? I'll be five weeks tomorrow!

Definitely sounds like morning sickness to me!! Mine kicked in at 5 weeks too but is gradually getting worse :(

Question for all 2nd time (or more) mummies: Did you find your boobs didn't get as sore with each pregnancy? Only asking because despite a few days where if I touched my nipples they hurt I really haven't had any soreness at all. I think if I didn't have morning sickness every day I would stress that something was wrong!

Sorry to hear about all the terrible m/s is it weird i am jealous though... ha
leliahs_mummy- I have been pregnant 4 times and this time I barely feel that my bb's are sore at all.... however i have been sleeping n a sports bra and to be honest I had a BA in march so I think I dont notice pain as much anymore. :p
missangie- I know!! time needs to fly by I want to tell people! hoping I get an ultrasound tomorrow but idk...

Girls! Can I join you? *thanks Brook for the invite!!!

This is our first baby and so far, our dd is April 13th. We lost a little bean I. February at 9 weeks, but feeling very hopeful this time around. First ultrasound scheduled for august 24th (eeeek).

Hey, can I join? This is my first baby :) I found out yesterday that Im pregnant >.<
I should be due april 13th :)

I really am so excited but so nervous!
How is everyone?x

Hi ladies, how is everyone feeling today?

Sorry to hear so many of you are suffering from MS, i still have sore bbs but not really any other symptoms yet.

Had my 1st Dr app yesterday, all went well and have my 1st midwife app nxt wk, will nit be having an ultrasound until between 11-13wks, feels like such a long time lol x

Hi all YAY I am back in and my EDD is 17th April :)

:hi:ladies,

:hugs: to all the ladies that are getting MS.

I am REALLY bloated and getting light headed. BB's are not sore, I get a throbbing sensation but thats about it.

Sorry for the ramble:haha:

hi ladies still not been sick thankfully but still feeling it lol tiredness is unbelievable im bathed and un bed by 9 most nights lately any one got an feeling on gender yet im thinking mine will be a girl as ive not actually been sick and i was sick with connor but not keira

Hi ladies!

Can I join???? I'm 22 and got my BFP a couple of days ago. I'm due April 15th, 2011 and no MS!

good luck!

I feel soo sick and keep bursting into tears :cry:
I have a weird phobia of being sick, as I haven't been sick since I was like 15 years old (8 years!) so its pretty scary. The last few days the nausea wore off in the afternoon as i was able to eat a little something, but today I just can't eat anything, i've forced half a slice of toast but am still feeling aweful :cry:
xx

Welcome H32kmr! We are due the same day! I am 25 and so is DH and we are expecting our first! Do you have any other kids??

Well so far I have been blessed with no morning sickness. but depending on the day I am either super hungry or not hungry at all... EVERYTHING I eat gives me gas.. and its either out of the attic or the basement if you get my drift ;) Oh and I am super tired.. Naps for the past 3 days and in bed before 10pm... How am I going to manage when school starts and I cant take naps??? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->