April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

hi ladies,

I haven;t posted on BandB since I had my daughter - she's turning two next week and we found out on Sunday that we are expecting a little brother/sister for her. i should feel excited but I feel so nervous! Wasn't like this on DD.
Due date 17th April!
Symptms wise - I've been dizzy, fatigued, fussy about what to eat and a funny tummy. No sore ( . )( . ) but they are feeling bigger and get an occasional electric feeling in my nipples:blush:

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Hey ladies. Sorry to everyone who has m/s, it sucks:(
I have the constant feeling of nausea from the moment I wake up until I fall asleep. :( I can hardly wait for the 2nd tri and for the m/s to be gone. I am waiting for a call from my doc this morning with my blodd test results.

TexasRider - everything gives me gas too! It is crazy!lol I am also super tired and in bed before 10 every night. Iwish I could nap, but I have a 3 year old and 14 month old at home.

Welcome to all the new ladies!! Congrats to all! ;)

This is my first baby.. Although OH seems to think that fatigue is not a prego symptom... LOL he is sooo clueless :)

To all the new ladies I will add You as soon as I get back from my doctors appt :) hoping for an ultrasound

Hi ladies! I am due on April 24th :) Just found out today... may I join?

brookettc3--My first appointment is today too! Sending :hugs: your way

Welcome & congrats mustangGTgirl I will add you when I get home :)
SamanthaYC this will be my third but last ultrasound they didn't see anything so fingers crossed and good luck to you :)

Good luck at your appt brookettc3!! I am still waiting for my doctor's office to call with my blood results.

Hey girls!! Can I join I got my :bfp: July 30th!!! I'm due April 6th! This is my first and we tried a little over a year and a half we are very excited! But I'm very nervous at the same time, tomorrow we go for our first ultrasound!!!

hope your scan went well brooke,

mari30 have they called with your results yet? x

hope your scan went well brooke,

mari30 have they called with your results yet? x

No, they have no called with my results, but they are open until 5. So I will call by 430, if they have not called by then. I hate waiting!!! lol

Pretty sure I added everyone Congrats & welcome Divine_kyrie, MustangGTgirl, Rose1990, Rachellie19, TraceC, Little Miss B, h32kmr, & BWilliams :) If i missed anyone please let me know

ASM- I had my appt today and got an ultrasound by the dr not by a tech well she looked around for like 5 minutes without saying anything then she said she saw a sac but in the wrong place... freaked me out... she was telling me she needed to send me to another U/S place to check again then all of a sudden she saw a sac in my uterus and was like okay nevermind that must be a cyst I see over there but this little sac is in your uterus and everything looks good.
I have an ultrasound scheduled for next thursday with a actual tech i will be 6+1 where she will give me a better due date :) Cant wait

wow brooke i bet you was so scared at that point. So glad she finally saw everything in the right place. :)

I have a scan tomorrow. My doctor said there was no need but epau want to be 100% sure its not ectopic. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and i know i ovulated late so not sure what will be seen. But i suppose they just want to see that the sac is not in my tube. I am happy with this reasurrance.

Let you know how i get on. xx

Brookettc3 - so glad your apptointment went well.

katstar - good luck on your scan tomorrow!!

Thanks katstar yes i was a wreck my stomach hurt so bad
good luck with your scan... you will be able to see alot more than i did i am sure. :)
Mari30me- Thanks :) I am very thankful it turned out okay

Pretty sure I added everyone Congrats & welcome Divine_kyrie, MustangGTgirl, Rose1990, Rachellie19, TraceC, Little Miss B, h32kmr, & BWilliams :) If i missed anyone please let me know

ASM- I had my appt today and got an ultrasound by the dr not by a tech well she looked around for like 5 minutes without saying anything then she said she saw a sac but in the wrong place... freaked me out... she was telling me she needed to send me to another U/S place to check again then all of a sudden she saw a sac in my uterus and was like okay nevermind that must be a cyst I see over there but this little sac is in your uterus and everything looks good.
I have an ultrasound scheduled for next thursday with a actual tech i will be 6+1 where she will give me a better due date :) Cant wait

Omg! That must have been scary! Glad it all turned out okay! :hugs:

WowserS! This thread moves fast! Glad tonhear everyone is doing good! My drs Appt (finally!) is thursday but 1st a tooth extraction! Ugh ugh !

Rachellie19- Yes, definitely very scary.. VERY relieved everything looks okay...
Mrs.Ralphie- omg I know right, sometimes I feel like I cant keep up... but its nice ouch sorry to hear about the tooth extraction but yay for your appt

Does everybody here go to the doctor before 8 weeks or just if you are high risk? Around here they don't want to see you until you are 8 weeks and they do a sonogram on that day. I kind of would like to go earlier but then again, 8 weeks gives the baby enough time to get a heartbeat and all of that. 5 weeks to go till my appointment and it is going to drag!

I also had my first ultrasound today. I am supposed to be five weeks today and the doctor did an external ultrasound on me. He said he sees where it is "supposed" to be, and that he doesn't see anything unusual. I thought he was supposed to stick the ultrasound up my hoo-ha this early. Do you think he was just being lazy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->