April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

can I join you too, only just found out but due 21st April.

This is actually the day before the DH's birthday, although I know I won't go that long as will have to have a C Section I think due to my health :wacko:

Hello i just got my :bfp: yesterday. I dont know exactly when i due but im thinking from the 7-14 of april 2012 i have my first appt on the 26 of aug. so ill will def. update then

I called my Dr's office to get bloods drawn to confirm my pregnancy like the last time(over 10 years ago). This time she told me to go to call my Gyno Dr. I already had an appointment set up for 9/1 so, I will have to wait till then for my first appointment. She said if I had any problems from now until then to call. I will be 7weeks so hopefully I will get to hear the heartbeat and maybe get lucky with an U/S

To the new ladies I am out of my house right now but as soon as I get home I will update

ASM- I think... Not sure... But morning sickness might have come. I have had my poor OH pull over twice cause I swore I was gonna vomit ew I know then I tried to go to the electronic store for them to fix my iPhone and was stuck there for 45 minutes let's just say I was sweating and leaned over their counter trying my hardest to not hurl. :( gonna go get some preggy pops just in case

SamanthaYC- that is strange that they would do an
External ultrasound... My doctor said she won't do external til minimum 6 weeks but at that point they will probably do both.

Do any of you still get "period" like cramps? I know its normal but I'm just very scared or something bad happening. Anyways tomorrow is my 1st ultrasoun and I'm paying maybe I will hear a heart beat so I can feel like this is a little more real and not a dream! Brooke I felt the same way a few nights ago I felt like I would have to pull over to puke but I went a way after a bit!

Brook~ I am so glad that your apt went well today! I would of been crying if the ob said that to me and then hitting him for giving me a fright.

SamanthaYC~ My ob's would only do the vag u/s until 8 weeks. If it's done on your tummy before then it's really hard to see anything. IDK maybe they just like to make things hard on us.

MustangGTgirl~ I had a ob that would do the first apt and then not see me again until 12 weeks. I hated it. It made me feel like I wasn't important because I was in the 1st trimester. Some Dr's are just jerks and only want to see us after we are out of the "danger zone". I have my 1st/2nd apt on the 18th. I will be 7 weeks 1 day.

BWilliams~ Cramps are normal!! There are so many reasons why we cramp.
1. The baby digs in and some like to dig deep.
2. The placenta will dig in as well. It will dig in the whole first trimester/this can also cause some spotting/bleeding.
3. The round ligaments are having to stretch and this is very painful imo. This will happen through the whole pregnancy.
4. You will have contractions the whole pregnancy so your body can grow as your baby does.
I hope this helps you. Also 20% of pregnant woman will spot/bleed at some point during the 1st trimester. Not all cramping or bleeding means that something is wrong.

Welcome and congrats to all of the new girls!!!!

afm~ I can't seem to stay awake for longer than a few hours at a time today. My maternity clothes came today and I fit them..oh no I'm going to be a cow by the time this baby comes. I have a bump at a day before 6 weeks!! My friends and family have started to rub the bump..lol But it's nice to not to have to wear sweat pants. I have 2 more orders on their way. I guess I could of just went to the store and ordered them but I didn't feel up to the drive that will make me puke and I didn't want to chance falling asleep in the store.:haha: I hope that everyone is well!!

Welcome and Congrats twilliamssbt & gueyilla

gueyilla let me know your date when you find out until then... how are you feeling? :)

I wish I could skip through the next 5 months until I am huge and preggo and almost have a new baby to hold :) I'm so anxious already. I would have be due on September 28th if I wouldn't have miscarried in February.

Okay I have to say that I am huge for 6 weeks!! here look....

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110809_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110809_1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Snapshot_20110809_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20110809_3.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 8
Aw you are def showing :)
Mustang- thats how I feel I wanna show but at the same time I can't I am a MOH next month and im worried my dress Wont fit.... I will be 12 weeks

Im going to be my sisters MOH October 8th and I will be 14 weeks (right, I think?) I already have my dress and it fits perfect. Hoping not to get too much bigger... Im pretty sure Im not going to look prego just a bit chubby and people are prob going to think I should have gotten a bigger sized dress. lol.

wantingbbbump, thats the start of a real cute bump you have!

Aw you are def showing :)
Mustang- thats how I feel I wanna show but at the same time I can't I am a MOH next month and im worried my dress Wont fit.... I will be 12 weeks

12weeks and baby #3..you will have a baby bump, it will be really cute though. If I'm this big now I wonder how big I will be at 12 weeks..lol

Brooke, what is the dress like? Is it flowy so that it wont really matter or is it form fitting or what?

Ah i know I am gonna be huge lol. One good thing is with my son I was losing weight and you couldn't tell I was pregnant at 15 weeks so fingers crossed...
Very form fitting strapless dress

WowserS! This thread moves fast! Glad tonhear everyone is doing good! My drs Appt (finally!) is thursday but 1st a tooth extraction! Ugh ugh !

Do they know you are expecting at your dental office?? My office (where I work) has a policy to not do ANY work prior to the 2nd trimester as the anesthetic can be harmful in the early stages of pregnancy...???

How is my nausea already starting if I just found yesterday. I wonder if I wouldnt have known would I still feel the same

Help! I've been having very poor sleep the past week and I'm sooo tired now. And when I do sleep I have all sorts of weird dreams about babies - just the other day I dreamt that my colleague went into labour and gave birth right beside me at the dinner table! How freaky is that?!

SamanthaYC- that is strange that they would do an
External ultrasound... My doctor said she won't do external til minimum 6 weeks but at that point they will probably do both.

Yesterday at my first appointment my OB did an internal U/S. I was 6 weeks 2 days...I thought that they didn't do externals until the uterus moves out from behind the pubic bone..:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->