April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Brook~ I am so glad that your apt went well today! I would of been crying if the ob said that to me and then hitting him for giving me a fright.

SamanthaYC~ My ob's would only do the vag u/s until 8 weeks. If it's done on your tummy before then it's really hard to see anything. IDK maybe they just like to make things hard on us.

MustangGTgirl~ I had a ob that would do the first apt and then not see me again until 12 weeks. I hated it. It made me feel like I wasn't important because I was in the 1st trimester. Some Dr's are just jerks and only want to see us after we are out of the "danger zone". I have my 1st/2nd apt on the 18th. I will be 7 weeks 1 day.

BWilliams~ Cramps are normal!! There are so many reasons why we cramp.
1. The baby digs in and some like to dig deep.
2. The placenta will dig in as well. It will dig in the whole first trimester/this can also cause some spotting/bleeding.
3. The round ligaments are having to stretch and this is very painful imo. This will happen through the whole pregnancy.
4. You will have contractions the whole pregnancy so your body can grow as your baby does.
I hope this helps you. Also 20% of pregnant woman will spot/bleed at some point during the 1st trimester. Not all cramping or bleeding means that something is wrong.

Welcome and congrats to all of the new girls!!!!

afm~ I can't seem to stay awake for longer than a few hours at a time today. My maternity clothes came today and I fit them..oh no I'm going to be a cow by the time this baby comes. I have a bump at a day before 6 weeks!! My friends and family have started to rub the bump..lol But it's nice to not to have to wear sweat pants. I have 2 more orders on their way. I guess I could of just went to the store and ordered them but I didn't feel up to the drive that will make me puke and I didn't want to chance falling asleep in the store.:haha: I hope that everyone is well!!

I have been in maternity clothes for a few weeks now. It's hard when you start so small and you have already had babies...Where are you ordering your clothes from? I got a bunch new with tags from Ebay. I accidentally ordered 2 different brands of jean capris in a size small...they won't fit cause apparently my hips were the first thing to expand:dohh: Good thing I mostly ordered size mediums...never wore anything over a small or size 0 in my life...:wacko:

Oooh, ooh, can I join this group! I'm due on 3rd of April 2012 too!!

April 4th for me!! That is also my dad's birthday, so he is pretty excited!! Kind of funny because I was born on my mom's dad's birthday (my grandfather) and now my baby might be born on my dad's birthday (it's grandfather)!

:wave:ladies,
Hope all is well.

Brook so glad everything ia okay with you.

Wanting, your petite bump is cute!!

Good morning ladies!! I hope everyone is well today. Speaking of maternity clothes, I am not in them yet, but will be very very soon! This bloating I have is ridiculous:(

my stomach is sticking out so bad. it's all bloat though but its making me look really really pregnant!

Midwife appointment for 25th August and GP appointment for 23rd August.

Got to be monitored closely as I have spinal osteoarthritis and Dad has Acromegaly, a pituitary tumour, medics need to find out if baby needs more monitoring thoughout pregnancy due to the extremely high chance of baby being a pituitary giant.

Possibly extra scans to ensure baby is normal size and length, Andrew was a 10lb baby himself and he did not become giant till late teenage years.

Oh lord, I don't want to be showing early - I'm getting married in 3 months and my dress is very expensive and hard to alter!

My doctor's office just called and said my blood test were "definitely positive"!! I am so relieved now. I was so excited on the phone, I forgot to ask how hig my levels were! lol As long as the doctor is happy I do not care.

Oh lord, I don't want to be showing early - I'm getting married in 3 months and my dress is very expensive and hard to alter!

Tell me about it, mine is in 4 months time.

Luckily my dress has a very skimpy top half, the extra cleavage will look amazing in the dress as its very low cut (wedding is in Jamaica).

The back is also very low and luckily when I tried it 2 weeks ago, it had to be laced to the max, so I have at least 4-6" in the waist area to allow for bump x

WowserS! This thread moves fast! Glad tonhear everyone is doing good! My drs Appt (finally!) is thursday but 1st a tooth extraction! Ugh ugh !

Do they know you are expecting at your dental office?? My office (where I work) has a policy to not do ANY work prior to the 2nd trimester as the anesthetic can be harmful in the early stages of pregnancy...???

That's what my dentist told me too. She was supposed to do something about one of my decaying tooth, but when I told her that I got a HPT+ that morning, she told me to go back during the 2nd trimester.

WowserS! This thread moves fast! Glad tonhear everyone is doing good! My drs Appt (finally!) is thursday but 1st a tooth extraction! Ugh ugh !

Do they know you are expecting at your dental office?? My office (where I work) has a policy to not do ANY work prior to the 2nd trimester as the anesthetic can be harmful in the early stages of pregnancy...???

That is what my dentist told me when I needed a root canal. I had to wait until the 2nd tri.

I think it can be harmful because so many important parts of the baby are forming in the 1st trimester. Once the placenta takes over for the 2nd tri, it is safer. That is what they told me when I was pregnant with my son.

My doctor's office just called and said my blood test were "definitely positive"!! I am so relieved now. I was so excited on the phone, I forgot to ask how hig my levels were! lol As long as the doctor is happy I do not care.

Woot! So it's OFFICIAL :happydance:

Going for my 2nd U/S next Thur, hope that I can see some teeny weeny heartbeat!

Woot! So it's OFFICIAL :happydance:
Yes, it deinitely feels OFFICIAL now!! So happy and relieved.

Going for my 2nd U/S next Thur, hope that I can see some teeny weeny heartbeat!

GL on your ultrasound next week. That would be awesome to hear the HB. I can hardly wait for my 1st ultrasound at 12 weeks. :)

I am so jealous of all of you who are getting married soon!! I have been with hubby for 10 years and 2 kids plus 1 cooking later and still not married. We are going to Vegas in late 2012 to finally do it but still, it is soooo long away! I feel weird with me having a different last name than all of my kiddos :)

I am so jealous of all of you who are getting married soon!! I have been with hubby for 10 years and 2 kids plus 1 cooking later and still not married. We are going to Vegas in late 2012 to finally do it but still, it is soooo long away! I feel weird with me having a different last name than all of my kiddos :)

If it helps you at all, I have waited 13 and half years for this, we get married on 10th December, on 21st we will have been together for 14 years.

I did refuse to have kids without being married first lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->