April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I should be getting married soon.. We have to get me a ring first :) but I honestly didnt think I would get pregnant so fast!! We had planned on getting engaged in December but obviously we are going to get married sooner than that. I just dont want to be showing really bad.... But I told him it was VERY important to me that I have the same last name as the baby and he understands completely :)

hey ladies probably not going to be around too much the next few days my uncle is in the hospital on life support getting dialysis and has multiple organ failure... keep him in your prayers please.... be back on as much as possible :(

hey ladies probably not going to be around too much the next few days my uncle is in the hospital on life support getting dialysis and has multiple organ failure... keep him in your prayers please.... be back on as much as possible :(

Hope everything goes ok for you! :hugs:

So sorry to hear Brooke. I will keep you in my thoughts and will be praying for you uncle. :hugs:

Thoughts are with you Brooke, all the best for your uncle xxx

Welcome hpjagged!! Congratulations on your pregancy! :happydance:

Good luck with the ms - im clear of it as for now but im not looking forward to when it kicks in! :sick:

Brookettc - sorry to hear about your uncle. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Hi Ladies! I hope you dont mind on having one more April mommy! (Thanks Anxiously for inviting me :) )I just got my :bfp: today! To be honest, I probably should have tested like 2 weeks ago bc since then I've known something was up- but now I have and I'm on :cloud9:

Ovulation calendars online say Im about 6 weeks and 1 day. Ive already scheduled my 1st pre-natal. Any one else still feeling twinges/cramps? I cant even look at my boobs they are so sore hehe

Looks like a strong positive right?! :happydance:

I look forward to hearing and sharing our experiences together!

Attachments

• IMG00508-20110810-0558.jpg
    IMG00508-20110810-0558.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 17
So ladies what is your mothers intuition telling you what you are having?
I think girl <3
Aubree Rae or Gracelyn Claire :)

Its super early for me, but I'm thinking its a boy... DH and mom says girl. Funny thing is though we've got the girl names picked out already Grace Elizabeth...no boy name! haha

I have not had any intuition yet, but the chinese prediction calender says girl! lol When I was pregnant with my daughter, we did not know the sex. I had a few baby dreams and it was always a baby girl.

Who is going to find out the sex and who is keeping ti a surprise?? We are not sure yet.

Hi Ladies! I hope you dont mind on having one more April mommy! (Thanks Anxiously for inviting me :) )I just got my :bfp: today! To be honest, I probably should have tested like 2 weeks ago bc since then I've known something was up- but now I have and I'm on :cloud9:

Ovulation calendars online say Im about 6 weeks and 1 day. Ive already scheduled my 1st pre-natal. Any one else still feeling twinges/cramps? I cant even look at my boobs they are so sore hehe

Looks like a strong positive right?! :happydance:

I look forward to hearing and sharing our experiences together!

Just want to say welcome and congrats on your bfp!!!

I do have a pre period cramping but I know that's normal lol. I have a but of boob soreness and nausea here and their. Why did it start do early ??? Lol

I keep going back and forth! Some days I think girl and some days I think boy. I joke and tell DH it is twins.. one of each! We will see :) Chinese calendar says girl!

I hope like crazy that mine is a girl! I already have 2 boys and would love a girl. Have had her name picked out for 5 months now... crazy right? I was reading on some swaying techniques and it said to eat lots of grapefruit and oranges... I drank grapefruit juice everyday till O and I ate a whole grapefruit everyday for about 4 days before O... maybe I will get a girl!!

Either way I will love whatever I get to pieces.. I don't understand how some people have this severe gender dissapointment and some of the things they say are so awful :shrug:

I almost have a gut feeling that I might get twins... I know I probably won't but I can't help shaking the feeling. Twins run deep in hubby's side of the family! He is an identical twin, his sister is a twin, his brother just had twins, his uncle and aunt are twins... etc!

Aw ladyE thats a super cute name :) we have gracelyn Elizabeth on our list of out top 2 names... I was feeling very confident ghat it is a girl but idk DH thinks it's a boy...

Grace Elizabeth is a very pretty name. I have no idea what we will name this little one. With my daughter and son the names came easily to us, but this time I am not so sure. At least we have until April to decide! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->