April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

hey girls! Hope you all are doing well!

I just went to the restroom and noticed I had a TON of ewcm. I am supposed to be due for AF tomorrow at 15dpo & I am so worried about having another chemical. I've had EWCM all throughout the TWW, but never this at 14dpo. Is this normal?! Has anyone experience this? I keep reading it happens before you get AF. Of course I'm not going to but I sure hope I don't m/c again... :cry: Please help xx

Taylor I wouldn't worry about CM unless there is blood in it :) this will be your sticky bean

Congrats LadyE, those are some strong lines and your baby name is lovely.

Brook, I will be praying for you and your family during this difficult time:hugs:

Hubbs don't like surprises, so will be finding out the sex when the time comes.

Taylor, I had creamy CM yesterday and some yellow tinted cm...kinda looked like rubber cement today. I too am due for AF, but I think were okay. :hugs: to you girl!

Taylor I wouldn't worry about CM unless there is blood in it :) this will be your sticky bean

Thank you Brooke :flower: No blood, just this. I'm having minor cramps so that's really the only reason why I'm freaking out. I'll update if something happens. xx

Brook, I will be praying for you and your family during this difficult time:hugs:

Taylor, I had creamy CM yesterday and some yellow tinted cm...kinda looked like rubber cement today. I too am due for AF, but I think were okay. :hugs: to you girl!

I've been having the same type of CM you've been having as well.. I just randomly started getting EWCM today. Are you having any mild cramps? Hope you're doing well :hugs:

I've been having the same type of CM you've been having as well.. I just randomly started getting EWCM today. Are you having any mild cramps? Hope you're doing well :hugs:

Yep, and sharp pains that come and go around my lady area. Boobs are getting a tingly feeling. They are not sore yet, but I think they are trying to if that makes any sense. I am doing great:flower: Try not to stress...this is all normal:thumbup:

I have had a lot of CM as well not EW though more watery and creamy but then again I have only had EWCM one time since TTC and and as for the cramps I have been getting some pretty strong cramps my doctor isn't worried at all though.
Thank you all for your kind words. I just wish I could be there and not stuck at home. Waiting for the OH to get here so I can head down.

hey girls! Hope you all are doing well!

I just went to the restroom and noticed I had a TON of ewcm. I am supposed to be due for AF tomorrow at 15dpo & I am so worried about having another chemical. I've had EWCM all throughout the TWW, but never this at 14dpo. Is this normal?! Has anyone experience this? I keep reading it happens before you get AF. Of course I'm not going to but I sure hope I don't m/c again... :cry: Please help xx

I got a ton of ewcm before af was due, and am still getting lots now at 6+3. It is so hard not to worry, but I am sure you will be ok.:hugs:

I didn't get EWCM this whole cycle which is why I thought I had no chance in hell at conceiving, but on CD6 and CD8 I have it literally dripping down my leg...eww I know, sorry :p I still have it now I believe, I don't check my cervix anymore so I don't know for sure.

Hey Taylor, I've had loads of watery + creamy CM everyday. So much so that I feel like I'm leaking! It started easing off a bit since 2 days ago though. I wouldn't worry about it since it's normal because of the increased production of hormones during early pregnancy.

Welcome LadyE! We r due almost the same day!

AFM, my symptoms sorta disappeared this morning. No sore boobs, no hunger pangs. Wonder what's going on. Stick, baby, stick! :)

Thanks so much ladies for all the welcome and the well wishes!
Looks like i missed a lot of convo these few hours, I love it!:happydance:

Anxiously- that's awesome that we're almost around the same date! Let's def be bump buddies:friends:

China- thanks! The girl name came pretty easy but the boy name not so much- but we've got some time to decided if it is a boy, ;) hehe

Mari-we totally want to find out the sex! We're probably going with a neutral nursery regardless but I think finding out makes it easier for everyone; family and friends, naming, people who want to buy you random things, etc. :)

Guey- I am also experiencing pre-period cramps even though its normal, its still very unpleasant and a little nerve-racking, i must admit...

Speaking of, looks like we're all for the most part waiting for our first pre-natal appt (mine is on 8/23) and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good reference site to go to on what's safe and what's not? I found this one https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/is-it-safe/qa.aspx
any other good ones out there? I want to make sure this next 1 1/2 week Im doing all I can to keep this baby safe :)

talk to you soon mommies to be!

We will be finding out too and we also have Grace picked out (Grace Lynn) and for a boy we either have Dylan David (DH doesn't like) or Lukas

We will be finding out too and we also have Grace picked out (Grace Lynn) and for a boy we either have Dylan David (DH doesn't like) or Lukas

OMG! Are we twins? like seriously- DH hates Dylan, I love love! (From 90210 obvi) And My number one for a boy is Luka (no S)- DH says it doesn't reflect neither of our culture (Brazilian/American/Ukrainian)...too funny! So that takes me back to square one. One thing is for sure, I promised St. Jude I'd include his name for our first boy...so the middle name is picked out! haha

If I have a girl her name will be Madison Emily "Last Name". If I have twin girls for some crazy reason, their names will probably be Madison & Madeline. As for a boy name, I have no idea. After 2 boys I am out of ideas. I can't wait till she is about 12-13 years old and I can call her "Mad Maddie"... I am sure she will love that one.

Blakesmom and ladyE I think my post was lost in the mix our top names our aubree Rae and gracelyn Elizabeth tied then haylee Rae boys Connor or zackary Dane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->