April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

We would have chose grace Lynn last name but out daughters middle name is Lynn :p

Hi guys,,

Just thought i would update you.

I had a scan yesterday and it showed bean in the right place :happydance: finally i can rest its not another ectopic. They put me at 5 weeks and 5 days and due date is the 6th april :)

Only saw gestational sac and yolk sac but i return next thursday to check for fetal pole and heart beat.

Hope everyone else is ok. xx

hi ladies i'm due 14th April. Booked first appointment with the midwife on 31st, seems so long away. I find i'm worrying more and more each day about anything going wrong, was anyone else like this?

GP's confirmed preganancy today, and Midwife rang to tell me lol.

Had a good chat about the possibility of giantism, and also about my arthritis requiring a c-Section. I think if poss I want my Consultant Anaesthetist from Pain Clinic to do my Spinal Block. He has blocked that many nerves in the past for me, I trust him implicitly.

Blakesmom and ladyE I think my post was lost in the mix our top names our aubree Rae and gracelyn Elizabeth tied then haylee Rae boys Connor or zackary Dane

Very cute! Love Aubree Rae! Zackary like Zack from Saved by the Bell- love it!

hi ladies i'm due 14th April. Booked first appointment with the midwife on 31st, seems so long away. I find i'm worrying more and more each day about anything going wrong, was anyone else like this?

I totally feel the same way. My 1st appt is 8/23 and I feel like a lifetime away. I want to make sure Im doing everything right and that my symptoms are normal (minor cramps, sore boobs, no morning sickness yet!)

good morning ladies!!

katstar - I am glad your scan went well. :)

I have my first prenatal appt on Aug 17th!! I am so excited. :) I think it is finally going to start to feel real when I start going to all the appointments. I do not get my 1st ultrasound until 12 weeks, which is around Sept 18th. As for names, we have not really thought of any. We only have one girls name in mind so far, Isabella. hubby and I both really like it, but we want to look at other names too. As fo boys names, we have no idea. Our son`s name is Lucas, which is a family name, so it is going to be hard to find another name we love. But I am sure we will in time. :)

Hi Everyone!

I'm due with my first on April 16th. My first scan is coming up on 8/29, and I'm excited but nervous (like everyone else here it seems). Keeping my FXed for a positive outcome!

hi ladies im thinking ours is a girly as all i want is sweet stuff lol we have no girls names picked yet but if its a boy it'll be alfie michael michael is dh name
our dd is keira dawn and ds connor paul james

going back to u/s i had a scan at 5+2 to make sure not ectopic and that was an external scan and couls see embryo yolk sac and gestational sac with my son i had to have internals untill 8 weeks as couldnt see anything externally so ii think it just depends

Quote from DH:
"Don't keep thinking about it! Just take your pre-natal vitamins and live life as normal. This is the worst time to get stressed out and having negative thoughts about the pregnancy - your body needs to channel all those energy right now to our little baby instead."

I know it's difficult, and it took a while for DH's message to sink into my foggy brain. But now I'm thinking only positively, trying to eat right, and taking it easy at work.

Hi girls, hope you all ok....ive bn a bit crampy on and off for last cple days but think its just my little bean gettin snuggled in...just got my 19dpo hcg results @ 3199!! Wowsers!! Whoop whoop! Time for a new ticker now me thinks! :happydance:

Katstar glad your scan went well xxx

How is everyone else?? xx

Hope everyone is ok :)

Well my ms got worse this morning and I was sick twice :(
I had to wait till 2:00pm this afternoon till I could eat anything :(
Really not fun :(

So, Ive been reading on when to announce our baby on the way. 'Experts' say its best to wait after the scary period is over so after the first trimester I believe. (Even though I wanna shout from the roof top to the whole world). I def know I want to wait to post anything on fb and let outside people know, but how do we feel about family (mother, father, brother type)?

My parents are divorced and my mom retired in another country so for her she'll need ample time to start planning to travel here. She's def the exception in my book, but what about the rest? and DH's family? I feel like its a slippery slope... your thoughts?

I told my family and OH's family. I figure that IF I miscarry (only a 10% chance from what I read) I would want them to know anyways for support. So I figured why not tell them. Miscarriages are really rare... There just seem to be an awful lot on the forum cause most pregnant people dont seek out these places unless they have issues I think. So odds are greatly for us that we have a sucessfull pregnancy so I went ahead and told them :)

I still havent told anyone of friends just my close ones. My hubby has not even told his mom. Of course I told my mom the second I found out lol.

Love the names ladies!!:thumbup:

Hubbs & I have agreed on our boy name; Sean Taylor. Girl name not so much. I love the name Malia.

I won't have my first appointment until 9/1. Anixiously, I like your DH's quote...I try to live by that motto myself

Oh, I will probably tell our parents after our first appointment, I will be 7 weeks, but I won't tell friends until I reach second tri.

We have only told Dh's mother. She has been having a rough few months with close friends passing away, so we wanted to give her some happy news. We will tell the rest of the family in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->