April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Yeah, having a miscarriage is scary and crossed my mind too, but as soon as we told my mom, dad (yday) and today my in-laws they were thrilled and so about planning the future that it made me feel more comfortable and less of a Worry Wendy :) I guess from reading everyone's comments, after the first appointment and a clean bill of health, I will feel relieved...

So on to fun things to talk about!! like bras!:happydance::dohh::haha:

I'm a 36D regularly- any good brand recommendation for bras- I hear we should avoid regular underwire bras and buy the more 'pregnant lady' appropriate ones...

Im going to miss all my lovely Victorias Secret bras.. my boobs are getting bigger daily I think.. gonna be growing out of the 36C quick I think.. OH is thrilled... me not so much.. lol

Im going to miss all my lovely Victorias Secret bras.. my boobs are getting bigger daily I think.. gonna be growing out of the 36C quick I think.. OH is thrilled... me not so much.. lol

Why is he thrilled?! its not like he can touch them!:haha: jk well, at least my DH cant, its almost to the point of by just looking at them and it pains me :haha:

ugh I know, no more cute colorful bras with lacy bows...I was already limited to what I could get bc they were already big, now its def farewell for a long time- ALL TOTALLY WORTH IT THOUGH! :) :cloud9::baby:

Yeah he hasnt got to touch them in a few days... lol but he likes to look:winkwink:

My boobs are not sore, but I swear they have already gone up a cup size!! lol My dh loves this! lol

Hi girls, hope you all ok....ive bn a bit crampy on and off for last cple days but think its just my little bean gettin snuggled in...just got my 19dpo hcg results @ 3199!! Wowsers!! Whoop whoop! Time for a new ticker now me thinks! :happydance:

Katstar glad your scan went well xxx

How is everyone else?? xx

Yey glad your bloods went ok. :happydance: Great ticker. Makes it more official don't it lol. :hugs: xx

Morning sickness really kicked in today. I found salted pringles are helping! lol

I defiantly recommend wearing a maternity bra with no wire! With my daughter, I'm usually a 34C, I went up to a 36F. Wired bras, were ssooo uncomfortable! :flower:

My morning sickness has really got bad the past couple days. Pringles...I will have to try that!!

I agree, a maternity bra with no wire is the best. I hate wires!!

my boobs don't hurt and i do not have ms. The only thing thats bugging me is me waking at 5am. :( not good when your 9 month old sleeps longer than you. xx

my boobs don't hurt and i do not have ms. The only thing thats bugging me is me waking at 5am. :( not good when your 9 month old sleeps longer than you. xx

That sucks waking at 5am. I remember that happening to me later in my previous pregnancies. If it is any consolation, I am getting up 2-3 times a night to pee already. I have a crappy bladder. The broken sleep does not make me feel rested at all.

That sucks waking at 5am. I remember that happening to me later in my previous pregnancies. If it is any consolation, I am getting up 2-3 times a night to pee already. I have a crappy bladder. The broken sleep does not make me feel rested at all.

I am not looking forward to getting up for wee's again. Oh no!!!!! Its going to start happening at the peak of winter this time :wacko::dohh: xx

I know, it is going to be really bad by winter time. I remember in the 3rd trimester, I would get up almost every hour to pee. I am so not looking forward to that!

I know, it is going to be really bad by winter time. I remember in the 3rd trimester, I would get up almost every hour to pee. I am so not looking forward to that!

NO onesie this winter :cry: lol xx

I cant get the April Hatchlings thingy........ :(

Messaged you hun :thumbup:

Go to the 1st page
'Quote' brookettes message
In that quote you will see the link for the signature
copy it
then go to your profile
in your profile go to customise your profile
on the left there should be a thing saying edit signature
paste the link in there.

xx

Yeah, having a miscarriage is scary and crossed my mind too, but as soon as we told my mom, dad (yday) and today my in-laws they were thrilled and so about planning the future that it made me feel more comfortable and less of a Worry Wendy :) I guess from reading everyone's comments, after the first appointment and a clean bill of health, I will feel relieved...

So on to fun things to talk about!! like bras!:happydance::dohh::haha:

I'm a 36D regularly- any good brand recommendation for bras- I hear we should avoid regular underwire bras and buy the more 'pregnant lady' appropriate ones...

I know what you mean about the bras! I am 34DD and they get huge during my pregnancies... I am anticipating GGs this time around! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->