April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Well.....I am officially at the point where I don't even enjoy food anymore:( I just hope this m/s does not last too long! My doctor gave a a prescription for diclectin to help with the nausea. It helped me alot in my last 2 pregnancies so I could actually stomach food. I think I am going to go and fill my prescription tonight.

I am telling people now pregnancy confirmed by doctors.

My nipples are just starting to become sensitive, am peeing a lot already, but that is probably stemming from my problems after an accident at work and spinal osteoarthritis tbh. Already have Gastric Reflux prior to pregnancy, am hitting the gaviscon after meals already.

Had flutterings and a feeling of being bloated for quite a few days but thats easing now, my lower back is getting worse though, again probably because progesterone is causing everything to relax and move down there causing my back to ache much more than usual, and can now only use a TENS. Got a GP appointment a few days before midwife so will see what he says about arthritis and reflux.

The other problem is this is likely to be a huge baby because of dads acromegaly, and possibility of giantism, already feel yucky in a morning and finding it difficult to eat till afternoon, not sick yet, just loss of appetitie and a general fatigue feeling.

I did know my health would not exactly make pregnancy easy, but I think it may be harder than I anticipated, but so so worth it. C Section is looking pretty certain too, midwife told me to choose my hospital, going to go with hospital where my consultant anaesthetist for pain clinic is, would like him to do my spinal block if possible.

I haven't had MS yet, but I've got an increase of significant amount of saliva, I'm burping and I'm at that mid-point of not wanting to eat and always starving! I'm anticipating MS soon, so I bought 'sea bands' at cvs today, I've heard they really help and I've stocked up on gingersnaps, ginger ale and mint tea. Anyone ever heard of ginger altoids apparently its amazing! I gotta get some but Im sure it will be hard to find in stores...online I go!

Blakesmom and ladyE I think my post was lost in the mix our top names our aubree Rae and gracelyn Elizabeth tied then haylee Rae boys Connor or zackary Dane

Gracelyn is very cute since you already have a middle name lynn used!! I also like zackary with the k--zachary had been in my top list but that is a great spin on spelling--I will try not to steal it :winkwink:

Hey sorry I have missed so much ladies... So much going on to the new ladies I am going to add you right now :)
Blakesmom- doesnt look like we will be using zackary DH doesnt like it... if its a boy Conner Andrew or Dane middle names are tough... :)
anyways I went and got my proof of pregnancy today I kept forgetting to get one so now I have one and they scheduled me for an ultrasound at their clinic as well so next wednesday and tuesday I have u/s appts... will be interesting to see if the dating is different for the each of them... AH cant wait for this week to be over.... I pulled out my pregnancy books today and began reading.. sooo exciting

Reserve me a spot for April 27th. It's too early to tell yet if i'm pregnant, but if I am that's my due date. I'm not jinxing myself am I? I just feel confident, but not confident this month.

If you have a maternity store you can go and they will measure you. I'm usually a 36 dd but after I had my son I was a 42 e or something like that. God the milk made them huge. Lol.

Hey ladies;) im new. Second baby due april 10 2012. Super excited. ;) anyone getting bigger already? Symptoms?

Morning girls, how are we all?? I had terrible lower backache last night....is anyone else suffering with it? Its fine until about 4pm then its started to kick in and the more i worry the worse it feels! Ugh! Think id rather have MS!! Lol ! Any new symptoms anyone?? xx

Hmmm names wise we did have Sebastian for my boy but my cousin just called her new baby the same, we've had that name for over a year now! Ugh!!!! :wacko: Not sure for a girl, kinda like Poppy (but my step daughter just called her kitten Poppy) lol! Not havin much luck! When i get to 12 weeks i think we'll start to think about it more...:thumbup:

:wave: Hi ladies can I please join you. My name is hannah and I found out yesterday I am cooking our rainbow. Rougly due 15th April 2012.

I hope to stick arround till the end and get to know you all xxxx

morning ladies :wave: 6+5 today i cant quite believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be going with keira and connor i barely have time to think about being pregnant untill the evening when they're in bed and by then im so shattered im not far behind them weve ive told my best friend and sil knows and my sister but noone else i am telling my parents on saturday too but everyone else we will tell after my next u/s which is on the 25th of this month ill be nearly 9 weeks so figure as long as all is well then itssafe to tell the rest of the familys

Morning everyone! Can I go back to sleep again now please? I had a sweaty, uncomfortable night although my fibromyalgia seems to be easing up, but when I took my folic acid tablet I got such bad trapped wind I was whimpering in pain for about half an hour.

we are telling DH parents this weekend and my family the following week as we are at a family bbq but are holding off telling anyone else until 12 weeks.

It's my in laws 1st grandchild so know they are going to be very excited. I am going to make some cupcakes and ice Gran and Grandad ontop to tell them.

My sypmtoms are not too bad. Got some hartburn, twinges and mild nausea. fx it will not get and worse.

This thread moves so quickly!! So hard for me to keep up with everyone's news...

To all those who have just gotten your BFP - congrats!!!

I love all the names that I have been reading as well. We have already decided on our names for this bub. If it's a boy it will be Kai Thomas and if it's a girl she will be Maya Grace (pronounced Maia).

I probably won't be online much for the next week. My husband is on holidays, we are packing up our stuff as we just bought a house!!! So will be moving within a month! I also have a friend and her 2 year old daughter coming to stay for a few days from Wednesday. Busy, busy times!!

My next appointment is next Friday so hopefully I will be able to update with good news then :)

Hi, I got my BFP two days ago, I'm due April 18. :)

Congrats!!! I too have a bad lower back ache. Blah it hurts more after I go on the elliptical or go for a walk

Lei- congrats on the new house! How exciting, new baby and new house :)

Congrats to all the new ladies on getting their :bfp: so exciting!

Sounds like we're going to have a lot of Grace variations in the world- how beautiful! It was one of the first name DH and I really liked and it came naturally. I just realized besides Elizabeth being my mom's name Grace and Elizabeth are two royal names-Princess Grace and Queen E :)

I was reading somewhere online that women who started talking their pre-natal vitamins before getting pregnant experienced very little or no MS. I was wondering why is wasnt hitting me so hard and I guess that might be why, but maybe I shouldnt speak so soon, 7 weeks is just around the corner!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->