April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

hello, i am due on april 24th with baby #3!!! i too am having the lower back pain but i do remember this from the previous pregnancy, this however doesnt stop me from feeling like something is going to happen!!! ugh, you think that when you get the :bfp: your stressing and worrying over everthing will go away but i think it gets worse!!!

oops, just realized i put the 24th(thats my husbands b-day) i am due the 21st!!!

oops, just realized i put the 24th(thats my husbands b-day) i am due the 21st!!!

Thats same day as me, and DH's birthday is the 22nd lol.

I won't go to due date though, will be having C Section due to spinal arthritis x

Ok, sore boobs and leaking CM are back with a vengeance! Plus I had so much wind the past couple of days I'm almost embarrassed to sleep beside DH :lol: Oh, and the night sweats and weird baby dreams are making me grouchy :help:

Hey ladies!!! I feel alot better today. I just wish that when I woke up in the morning I actually felt rested. This lack of energy and exhaustion sucks!! But I know by 12 weeks it gets alot better.

Brook - I like the name Gracelyn, very cute. I have considered Grace as a middle name if we have girl, but dh is not too keen. We both like the name Isabella, but fora boy we have no idea. Well, dh has one name is likes, Xavier. I said no. lol

I cant belive U girls are all so organised, thinking of names etc already. I am just getting my head around seeing thoses two lines, let alone thinking of names :haha:

So how is everyone feeling. I have awful backache and nausea. I also have had trouble sleeping the last week or so and keep getting dead legs. But I remember this well, as this is my third pregnancy in two years. It will soon wear off xxx

Lei- congrats on the new house! How exciting, new baby and new house :)

Congrats to all the new ladies on getting their :bfp: so exciting!

Sounds like we're going to have a lot of Grace variations in the world- how beautiful! It was one of the first name DH and I really liked and it came naturally. I just realized besides Elizabeth being my mom's name Grace and Elizabeth are two royal names-Princess Grace and Queen E :)

I was reading somewhere online that women who started talking their pre-natal vitamins before getting pregnant experienced very little or no MS. I was wondering why is wasnt hitting me so hard and I guess that might be why, but maybe I shouldnt speak so soon, 7 weeks is just around the corner!:haha:

Lady, I sure hope your right about the prenatuals and MS!!! I started taking mine a day or two after I got my last cycle and its help with my energy level a lot.

ohh this is intersting, as with my DD i was taking prenatals 3mths before we concieved and i has awful MS (well all day sickness) from 6 weeks until 6mths :wacko: but with DS I had only abot 1 week of MS and did not take prenatals prior to TTC and caught first month

Hi girls, congrats to all those with BFP's! Yaaayyyyy!!!!:hugs:

Ohhh im so glad im not the only one suffering with backache, hope i have a backache free night tonight, that would be lovely!!!! :happydance:

Well ive just found out that im possibly further on that i thought as i have 26 day cycles and not 28! I didnt realise that putting your cycle length in will change your due date, dohhhhhh!!!! :dohh:So looks like im due on 12th April, am sure this will probs change again though! Gosh am i dozy or what!! Babybrain i think its called! :rofl:

Hmmm i wonder if that is why my hcg level was so high yesterday as i was really 5 weeks and that now sounds about right for 5 weeks!!:thumbup:

Welcome and congats to all the new ladies I added you all
babyhopes I changed your due date :)
ah so much to catch up on.... :)

wow, that is interesting. I guess pre-natals and MS is different for everyone.

I think I def went overboard as I have been taking them since Jan when we decided we were going to start trying 'officially' in August- so now its like 6 months worth of good vitamins roaming around my baby :) No MS but I will say this, everything I eat it feels like it stays in my throat:dohh: blah

Anyone else started reading 'what to expect when expecting'? Just picked it up today since I know NOTHING being this is my first. Any good recommendations for product reviews?

happy weekend mommies to be!:hugs:

Hi, just popping by to officially sign up to be a "Hatchling!!" I'm due April 4th! Have had a long and difficult journey to get to this point - won't go into details here but there is a link to my journal and first page explains my history for anyone interested. We had a scan this morning at 6+2 and saw our Pea and a gorgeous flickering heartbeat:cloud9:

Hey ladies;) im new. Second baby due april 10 2012. Super excited. ;) anyone getting bigger already? Symptoms?

Thats the same days as me

As for me i went to the gp on wed to get bfp confirmed, dr suggested i had bloods done as to rule out lingering hcg for chemical last month.

Had bloods done wed evening and late morning today. They said that i shoold go back this evening to get results, well went back and seen a different dr than my normal one and he gave me the results from wed 1325. i have to phone up mon for todays results so fingers crossed they will be nice and doubled. As for symptoms my bbs are starting to get tender again, and have twinges/dull aches sometimes they do feel like they are mainly on the left side but i hope that is my mind playing tricks as i do have a blocked L tube. I have an appointment at CRM on 18/8 so hopefully they will give me an e/u/s. Ohh and i have been feeling really tiered so glad to be off now for the w/e

Anyone else started reading 'what to expect when expecting'? Just picked it up today since I know NOTHING being this is my first. Any good recommendations for product reviews?

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I read this every time. I love reading about how they're developing month to month.

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I read this every time. I love reading about how they're developing month to month.

Does this magazine have an online website?

Is it normal to start feeling like crap before your period is even due? My period isn't due until Monday and I feel like I have the flu the past 2 days. I am so hot and sweaty all the time and feel lethargic.... haven't had any MS yet and I have been eating like crazy but geez, I feel like I got hit by a truck!

Does this magazine have an online website?

I got the book from my local library, here's the website https://www.whattoexpect.com
I'm still exploring the site so cant offer much insight, but def worth checking out:flower:

Btw- the book so far has been really informative. Already learning things I never knew. Check it out!

hello!!! :) I'm due on 1 April :) I have had two M/C's in the past so I'm a bit hesitant about putting my name up there... but I had a 7 week scan and it looks good so far ... if this one sticks I am going to be SO excited!! The doctor printed out a picture from his little x ray machine for me :D I keep looking at it :D Sticky beans for EVERYONE!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->