April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

congrats violette! did u manage to see the heartbeat from your scan?

can i join you all? I have my tiny bean growing and will be ready to cuddle mummy and daddy on the 20th of April :cloud9: Or so says the GP :haha:

Well ladies I started making hair bows. I'll post pics a little later. But I wanna start selling them but I dont know where to start. Any suggestions?

OMG I just watched 2 movies on TV and I cried during both! I NEVER cry watching movies!

Hey everyone, congrats to thoses who have seen you little beans on scans... how exciting.

Anxiously thats the hormones kicking in.... if u are anything like me u got a lot worse to come :haha: I end up crying at almost anything!!!! hahaha

I hope everyone is ok. I am struggling to keep our secret atm, as I am sure people are just waiting for our prego announcement, as everyone knew what happened with Harri 4 months ago, so asume it is only natural that we would be ttc again. Went to a bbq last night and of course did not drink so made excuse we couldnt get a babysitter so I had to drive.... but I think a few of them sussed us out :dohh: GOing to try and keep it a secret until we hopefully get the ok at early anomaly at 16 weeks... seems like an age away atm

Hey ladies sorry I have been M.I.A. For a while it was my Nanas birthday yesterday so we spent the day trying to make her happy And stop thinking about my uncle :(
To all the new ladies I will update as soon as I get home... I am at my kid swim then sports classes

Well ladies I started making hair bows. I'll post pics a little later. But I wanna start selling them but I dont know where to start. Any suggestions?

Check out www.etsy.com This is where I used to sell my jewelry. Nice site and almost everything on there is handmade.:thumbup:

Etsy is great! I sell quite a few things on there. www.etsy.com/shop/terrastreasures1

All you do to start selling is create an account and start listing items. For every item you list they charge you 20 cents. And then they take like 3% when you sell something.

Hello! Yesterday I found out that I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first, estimated due date is 10th April :) It still feels so unreal and i'm really worried as i'm meant to be going to university in september to do my third and final year!

And so it begins... I threw up twice this morning and have just been eating crackers. Finally decided I wanted food and the only thing that sounded good was a bean burrito, not sure its gonna stay down. yuck!

Also, I LOVE etsy! Divine, your stuff is so so cute!!!

Hello! Yesterday I found out that I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first, estimated due date is 10th April :) It still feels so unreal and i'm really worried as i'm meant to be going to university in september to do my third and final year!

hello kittie your due the same day as me

welcome kittie and rhdr congratulations on :bfp: H&H 9 months to you both

Welcome to all the new ladies and Congrats on you all your BFP's

violette- sorry to hear about your previous MC's I hope and pray this one will be your sticky bean :) were you able to see a heart beat on the Ultrasound?
KittieB- wow sounds like you will have your hands full with school and a new baby but I am sure you will manage.. Congrats on the last year.. do you have family close by to help?
Divine- Your etsy stuff is soooo adorable :)

ASM- went to toys r us today to get bikes for my LO's and had to stop at the stroller section I think we have decided on the pack n play and stroller now :) and I think my hubby is gonna run away from home I swear I have been the biggest b***ch recently lol

Hello ladies, I'm due April 9th. How is everyone doing?

Welcome CeeDee I just added you :) I am alright other than my emotions and nausea lol how about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->