April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Welcome kimiflo I added you as well :) how are you feeling?

Heya, can I join too please?

Found out I was expecting 4 days ago and due on the 22nd April :)

Thank you everyone :) looks like there are lots of us that have only just found out!

Me and my OH moved away from our families 2 years ago so that I could go to university. Our families are about 50 miles away, but will obviously support us the best they can.

I'm really suffering with sickness :( has anyone found a cure?? :p My Mum said to eat 2 ginger nut biscuits in the morning so i'll be giving that a try tomorrow!

Thank you everyone :) looks like there are lots of us that have only just found out!

Me and my OH moved away from our families 2 years ago so that I could go to university. Our families are about 50 miles away, but will obviously support us the best they can.

I'm really suffering with sickness :( has anyone found a cure?? :p My Mum said to eat 2 ginger nut biscuits in the morning so i'll be giving that a try tomorrow!

Hiya! Yeah loads of just finding out --- as for the sickness, I have found not letting myself get too hungry works best! Not easy when you don't fancy anything!

Hey girls anyone else have a dull ache on one side of your abdomen (kind of like ovulation pain). It goes away and comes back occasionally. Just makes me worried. It is not sharp or stabbing at all and no spotting.

Hey hun the day i turned 5 weeks i had a dull ache in abdomen and lower backache all day and night....it has since gone, had it for 2 days...im putting it down to a baby having growth spurt! Lol! i just tried to sleep it off and drank loads of water xxx

ThAnk you. I hope it's nothing just stinks having to wait to go to my scan until sept 7

I did a bit of research into first tri cramping, its all normal so dont worry.. but the relief is to drink few glasses of water. I was quite unsure if this would work but i tried it anyway (dont usually like plain water so bit gross) and my majority of cramps settled down within a few hours which then made me at ease :thumbup:

Thats about the sametime as i will be scanned hun, seems so far away!! Im sure you will be fine, i do get the odd twinge here n there on my rightside but think its all normal. Try n relax n catch a nap when you can xx

How come your having scans on that date? Are they private as my NHS one isnt due till 19th Sept? (12 weeks gone) :shrug:

Thank you so much girls! I had cramping early on then went away now just dull in right side occasionally. Made me nervous because it was on one side. I need to drink more water and get more sleep!!

No its NHS im hoping to get one at 7 weeks TBH. Im havin early scan as ive had 3 early recurrent m/c's all at 5 weeks, and im trialing progesterone suppositries this time round (fingers x'd they seem to be working) so my consultant wants me scanned early at 8 weeks to monitor me but im gona push for 7 weeks! :thumbup: hows u hun? I had an Indian meal last night and feel completely bloated today! Was gorgeous but im paying the price for it now! Lol!:blush:

Oh silly me hun, forgot you should be having one due to past m/c :dohh:. Didnt mean for you having to bring up that painful topic, sorry :hugs: :kiss:.

Im doing... ok i guess. Boobs bit painfull on a night and felt quite sick this morning, struggling to eat any sweet food so im sticking a pizza in the oven for dinner :haha:, not great for baby but its got some herbs on it! ;)

Awww dnt worry hun :flower:

Mmmmm pizza sounds delish! Im goin for sunday lunch so will try n eat as much veg as i can then pig out later tnite!! :thumbup: its funny coz im hungry but wen the food is put in front of me i feel sick! Lol! I just wana eat cheese n crisps! Yummm! :wacko:

Cheese and crisps.... sounds like my diet lately. I am so struggling with food atm, just want to eat crap constantly. I am due to cook roat for tea and I really cant face it :wacko:

Anyone else got a sore throat... I feel like I have swallowed glass it is so sharp :(

I hope everyone is having a good weekend xxx

I'm glad I am not feeling sick yet but I kinda wish I was. I didn't have any sickness or symptoms with the baby I lost in January so not having any symptoms kinda freaks me out.

Has anybody seen those Big Dipper pizzas from Pizza Hut? Yeah I ate half of one last night and finishing the rest now for breakfast... I have an appetite that won't stop with this baby!!

My diet is pretty poor aswell, i started off good by eating veg everyday but i just cant handle it anymore. It was only about half a week ago when it kicked in. I mainly live off creamy broccoli & colli cup a soup for dinner at work but ive even struggled with that! Annoying! I even marched downstairs last night past midnight and tucked into a bowl of co-co pops followed by toast. Im gaining all my weight back on which i only lost a few months ago :(

Well ladies I started making hair bows. I'll post pics a little later. But I wanna start selling them but I dont know where to start. Any suggestions?

Check out www.etsy.com This is where I used to sell my jewelry. Nice site and almost everything on there is handmade.:thumbup:

Etsy is great! I sell quite a few things on there. www.etsy.com/shop/terrastreasures1

All you do to start selling is create an account and start listing items. For every item you list they charge you 20 cents. And then they take like 3% when you sell something.

Yeah WSS^^^

I just got my bfp this morning!! Less than an hour ago, and I cannot sleep I am just so excited! If everything goes well I should be due about April 22, 2012, based on the dates that I know, but I will probably get a dating scan to be sure (last time I was super sick and at what I thought was my 20 week appt they told me I was only 18 weeks, so I felt like I was reliving 2 weeks of sickness - it was really hard to do!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->