April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Could you add me please? Due 22nd April I think
No symptoms really to speak of yet except really tired, very bloated and a bit of a loss of apetite

:help: i'm having breakouts on my chest, and we can't use acne cream! This is so not sexy haha. Anyone knows of any pregnancy-friendly acne buster out there?

You ladies are reading my mind with the pizza convo-went to sleep last night thinking about it and woke up this morning craving it...So I'm eating it today! haha- going for the veggie pizza of course- i figure that will be better and make me feel less guilty.

Is anyone else waking up earlier than usual but then taking 2-3 naps throughout the day? what am I going to do monday at work- it will be my first full week knowing that Im pregnant

fyi- target has some really great sports bras that are nice and thick- (a little painful to put on as im still getting the hang of it and stretching it out ) but when its on, its like heaven :cloud9:

Thank you everyone :) looks like there are lots of us that have only just found out!

Me and my OH moved away from our families 2 years ago so that I could go to university. Our families are about 50 miles away, but will obviously support us the best they can.

I'm really suffering with sickness :( has anyone found a cure?? :p My Mum said to eat 2 ginger nut biscuits in the morning so i'll be giving that a try tomorrow!

For the sickness what worked for me was ice cubes. Good luck, I don't have any sickness for the moment(not complaining:))

Is anyone else waking up earlier than usual but then taking 2-3 naps throughout the day? what am I going to do monday at work- it will be my first full week knowing that Im pregnant

fyi- target has some really great sports bras that are nice and thick- (a little painful to put on as im still getting the hang of it and stretching it out ) but when its on, its like heaven :cloud9:

Yep waking a few hours earlier than usual, and had my first nap yesterday afternoon. Have a feeling a nap may be required later too.

Been to buy a bra today that does not have underwires, can you believe I do not own one without them. Chose to go a size up in the cup thinking it would last a month or two, was 34C or 36B, so went for 34D. Its going to last a couple of weeks tops, and the back size needs to go to 36 aswell, am so bloody bloated.

Sent DH out last night when I woke up as I need to suck on a fruity Ice lolly, he got me two, got me a box of them for the freezer.

Sickness is starting with dizziness and nausea, not first thing though, early afternoon, got me some cereal bars and crackers.

Stomach looks huge for 4 weeks, has to be relaxed muscles and bloating, good job my jeans are hipsters.

Hey girls anyone else have a dull ache on one side of your abdomen (kind of like ovulation pain). It goes away and comes back occasionally. Just makes me worried. It is not sharp or stabbing at all and no spotting.

i had this and like an ache in my hip bone but it has subsided now, it did worry me a little as i have a L blocked tube.

afm: i feel tired and achy and thats it no ms but i dont want to eat much. It worries me that apart from being tiered and sore boobs now and again, and dull aches now and again i have no symptoms

also im [-o&lt; that my results in the morning tell me that my hcg has double fingers crossed.

Can you add me to the list? Due with my 3rd after a 10 year break!! April 12th.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev103ps___.png

Welcome new ladies I am going to add you all right now.. :)
capegirl- It is probably just a cyst they help support your pregnancy with progesterone early on. Do you have a pregnancy care clinic near by if you are unsure you can google it I didnt think I did and I do actually on 6 minutes away. They are giving me an ultrasound on wednesday :)
Ah morning sickness I have "sea bands" they really seem to work.. also preggie pops i have heard are amazing.

also im [-o&lt; that my results in the morning tell me that my hcg has double fingers crossed.

Hope everything is ok with you. I have only got a left tube and i had dull aches which turned out to be cyst. I bet this is just the case for you as mine came and went.

When i had an ectopic in my right tube, the dull ache never went away. It was always there with bleeding, spotting and brown discharge.

So you should be fine :flower:

I'm having an April baby!!:happydance: I think I concieved after 19th July 2011 (I'm not sure because I haven't had an AF since February. The FRER test said 3+ weeks though so I'm not to sure when that will date me. Yay:happydance:

I'm having an April baby!!:happydance: I think I concieved after 19th July 2011 (I'm not sure because I haven't had an AF since February. The FRER test said 3+ weeks though so I'm not to sure when that will date me. Yay:happydance:

Congrats!! I got my bfp this morning, so I am also having an April baby!

please be sure to add me to April 22! Thanks!

Hi all!! I'm sorry that I have been gone but this morning sickness is killing me. I feel a little better today so here I am seeing how everyone is. I am well other than the ms. So last night I was very brave and dtd. No spotting at all :happydance: I have to admit that dh had to talk me through it because I was shaking from fear. I did freak out a little today when I went to the bathroom and had a gob of snot looking cm and then ran to google and found out this is normal. Oh a few pgs back I was asked where I am getting my maternity clothes from and I got them from motherhood maternity. I did order a few shirts from walmart and I have to say that they are really cute. I also ordered a pair of pants and maternity overalls and they are made huge!! I might fit them my last 3 months. I checked out pea in a pod and omg there is no way I'm paying their prices!! $100+ for pants...no thank you. Anyways I hope that you all are doing good and welcome to the new girls!!

Hey girls:)Mind if i join.We got our NATURAL BFP after 5 and a half years and many treatments TTC#2:)Our EDD is 7th April:)
Congrats to you all:)

Hello, Ladies! I would love to join. I am due April 22nd. I am hoping to have a VBAC 1o years after my first pregnancy with a 10lb baby. Hoping my obgyn goes for it!

hows everyone doing?? i have so many stretchy feelings! really constipated as well. which is horrible. really tired and can't stop eating as feel so sick!

i had the same with jake but less of the sickness. recon this one is another boy!

I am due April 19th - hoping this one sticks. Lots and lots of early symptoms though. Check out my other post about symptoms!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->