April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hi all!! I'm sorry that I have been gone but this morning sickness is killing me. I feel a little better today so here I am seeing how everyone is. I am well other than the ms. So last night I was very brave and dtd.

sorry about your MS hun, hope it goes away soon! And way to go on dtd! Now I really need to have a serious word with my OB on this whole first trimester abstinence business :lol:

Hi all!! I'm sorry that I have been gone but this morning sickness is killing me. I feel a little better today so here I am seeing how everyone is. I am well other than the ms. So last night I was very brave and dtd.

sorry about your MS hun, hope it goes away soon! And way to go on dtd! Now I really need to have a serious word with my OB on this whole first trimester abstinence business :lol:

WAIT What?! No sex during first trimester? had NO idea! lol. Gonna google this right now:haha::cry:

No hun, I'm pretty sure it's just my OB. From what I read so far, sex is perfectly ok during pregnancy assuming the pregnancy is stable. I think my OB just wants to monitor me since it's my first. If my 2nd scan goes well, I'm going to protest :)

Okay so pretty sure I added everyone... :) let me know if i missed anyone... court in the morning for more dog drama... This time I have to go alone while the OH works... soooo scared...

Thanks for the congratulations guys! And everyone else congratulations too. Yep I saw the heartbeat, so exciting :) it's the first time I've got this far :) We have been trying for 4 years and had to go through IVF in the end - I'm hoping this is the one :) But I did read that once you have seen the heartbeat there's a really good chance things will keep on going so I'm holding onto that thought with both hands haha :)

Hi Ladies....I'm new on the forum. My due date is 1 April 2012. Is there any other ladies from South-Africa?

Congrats ladies :) I am 5 weeks today and EDD is 16th April wooo! :) xxx

Just had my 1st Nurse appt to confirm pregnancy and i got all my paperwork. The nurse was sooooo nice!! :happydance:. Im not having any bloods taken as she's not concerned about anything - my weight has gone up and blood pressure is fine so onto the 12 week scan! Just rang the midwife and now waiting for a call back to arrange a date. Over all, had a lovely morning :kiss: xx

Hey ladies, just wanted to drop in and let you all know unfortunatly I will not be back again, heavy bleeding started thsmorning :sad2:

Wishing you all a h&h 8 remaining months xxx

Hi all!! I'm sorry that I have been gone but this morning sickness is killing me. I feel a little better today so here I am seeing how everyone is. I am well other than the ms. So last night I was very brave and dtd. No spotting at all :happydance: I have to admit that dh had to talk me through it because I was shaking from fear. I did freak out a little today when I went to the bathroom and had a gob of snot looking cm and then ran to google and found out this is normal. Oh a few pgs back I was asked where I am getting my maternity clothes from and I got them from motherhood maternity. I did order a few shirts from walmart and I have to say that they are really cute. I also ordered a pair of pants and maternity overalls and they are made huge!! I might fit them my last 3 months. I checked out pea in a pod and omg there is no way I'm paying their prices!! $100+ for pants...no thank you. Anyways I hope that you all are doing good and welcome to the new girls!!

I am sorry your ms is bad. Mine is pretty bad too:( I still get lots of greeish looking cm when I wipe. I had this with all of my pregnancies. my pants are starting to get so tight, I am going to have get some maternity clothes soon!! The joys od pregnancy! :)

Good morning ladies!! Congrats to all the new ladies with their bfp's!!! I have not been on alot in the past few days, been pretty sick with ms. Also, exhasution is hitting me pretty bad. Luckily, I was able to nap on the weekend while dh watched the kids. 12 weeks cannot come soon enough!!! That is when I get my energy back:)
I have my 1st prenatal appointment Wed morning!!! So excited because I will get to book my 1st ultrasound then. :) yay!!

Brookettc - sorry you have to go to court today, I hope it goes well. :)

Hey ladies, just wanted to drop in and let you all know unfortunatly I will not be back again, heavy bleeding started thsmorning :sad2:

Oh no, so sorry hun. Thinking of you:hugs:

So sorry to hear that hun. :cry:

Oh my, I'm so sorry. I'm sending positive thoughts to you and yours!:hugs:

hannpin sooo sorry for your loss hun I hope to see you back in the first trimester soon

My MS is so bad this morning and I have court in 30 minutes I have been laying on the toilet seat all morning ... this is gonna be a bad day... :(

Sorry to hear about your loss hannpin. My nausea/morning sickness is getting worse by the DAY!!! I think I am only in the middle of my 4th week due to my LMP/ovulation date. Is it normal to be this nauseous this soon? I vomited today at the clinic in the bathroom. It's so horrible!!!!!! And I have tons of white discharge, this is normal too, right? So many questions lol

Sorry to hear about your loss hannpin. My nausea/morning sickness is getting worse by the DAY!!! I think I am only in the middle of my 4th week due to my LMP/ovulation date. Is it normal to be this nauseous this soon? I vomited today at the clinic in the bathroom. It's so horrible!!!!!! And I have tons of white discharge, this is normal too, right? So many questions lol

With my 1st pregnancy, I had bad ms from 4 weeks on. So yes, it is very normal. :) White discharge is very normal, I am still getting it at 7+1. Morning sickness is horrible, but for most of us it should get better by 12-14 weeks. I am on a medication right now, to keep my ms bearable!!

Hannpin~OMG hun im sooooo soooooo sorry for your loss:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Please take care hun:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->