April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hey ladies, just wanted to drop in and let you all know unfortunatly I will not be back again, heavy bleeding started thsmorning :sad2:

Wishing you all a h&h 8 remaining months xxx

I'm so sorry hannpin:hugs:
Sending prayers your way hun.

Hey ladies, just wanted to drop in and let you all know unfortunatly I will not be back again, heavy bleeding started thsmorning :sad2:

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

Im so sorry hun....xxxx:hugs:

hannpin,

I am so sorry hun :cry: please look after yourself. :hugs: xx

Hi girls how are we all? No ms for me yet....but i am feeling sooo bloated which is making my tummy area feel really sore, its not really crampy feeling just so sore....ive taken some deflatine and had a nap and hoping ive got shot of it for the day, its not nice and very incomfortable! Ugh!!:nope:

Is anybody else suffering with it and have dull ache?? xx

I have really bad morning/all day sickness/nausea. I actually vomited a little bit this morning at the walk in clinic that I go to - I was there to confirm the pregnancy through bloodwork. I will know the results on Wednesday for sure to see where the levels are at. Doc thinks I am further ahead than I am but I highly doubt it! I know my cycles so well. I also get cramps but usually only notice them when I need to poop lol breasts are killing me, especially my nipples, very tired but I can't even seem to sleep at night. Oh and I'm starving! I was up at 6:45 this morning with a full bladder lol good times

well today i got my second results back from fridays bloodwork 2720 :happydance:. I have been really tiered today but dod not sleep very well, i have back ache today and dull tummy aches but it think thats because i have been on my feet allday at work. booked first midwife appointment today/

Awww great news BW! Ive got my next lot of HCG on wed morning, im soooo nervous, feel like they gona come back as zero! Had a bit of backache and crampy today aswell as been bloated! Lol! :wacko:

Awww great news BW! Ive got my next lot of HCG on wed morning, im soooo nervous, feel like they gona come back as zero! Had a bit of backache and crampy today aswell as been bloated! Lol! :wacko:

they said i would get them back fri but they were not back had to wait till this evening to get them, i hardley slept last night i was convienced they were gonna go down

Hi girls how are we all? No ms for me yet....but i am feeling sooo bloated which is making my tummy area feel really sore, its not really crampy feeling just so sore....ive taken some deflatine and had a nap and hoping ive got shot of it for the day, its not nice and very incomfortable! Ugh!!:nope:

Is anybody else suffering with it and have dull ache?? xx

Same here no ms thus far but feeling super bloated- cramps kinda cooled down a bit so now its just sore and annoying ache. I napped all weekend long but struggled to fall sleep and stay asleep

I cant even talk about my boobs bc they will hear it and hurt me even more:shhh: lol

I thought everyone was suppose to get ms early on so I was getting worried but I guess its normal and we should be considering ourselves lucky. :thumbup:

also, I think I'm not around 6/7 weeks because my cycles were longer than the usual 28 days (34 ish) so Im thinking Im still around my early 5th week....

Very sorry to read this, take care of yourself:hugs:

BW - great news hun.

I have been having back ache and stomach cramps too. But yes i have been doing too much today. My daughter had school friends round and i have been rushed off my feet. Running around after them. Even pushed them on the rounda bout and i know i shouldn't have. :(
Just ran the bath and went to the loo and there was the slightist of pink there :cry: :( - i hate this!! 1st tri is so hard and the constant worry is a nightmare.
Anyone else had pink discharge??
I had it with my son who is 8 months now. Had till i was 9 weeks.
I hoping it does not get bright red 'praying' i may get my bloods checked again. I have a scan thursday though. Should i wait till then??

xx

hey is anyone else having low blood pressure dizziness/ blacking out feelings going on?
I just took my blood pressure while I was feeling a little better at it was 80/50 I cant even stand without having to lean on something. Is there something the doctor can safely give me to help?

hey is anyone else having low blood pressure dizziness/ blacking out feelings going on?
I just took my blood pressure while I was feeling a little better at it was 80/50 I cant even stand without having to lean on something. Is there something the doctor can safely give me to help?

you need to go to the doctor asap with a blood pressure that low, especially with dizziness and black outs.

They will be able to help you with that x

you need to go to the doctor asap with a blood pressure that low, especially with dizziness and black outs.

I called my doctors office they never called me back... :/

I called my doctors office they never called me back... :/

That is diabolical. Do you have another caregiver you could ring, I am not great with the American medical system. Is there a hospital or anything with an emergancy service that can check you over?

I mean I could go to the emergency room but I am just trying to lay on only my side and take it easy... I used to feel faint with both my other pregnancies but never this bad. I always have low(er) blood pressure which is insane because I eat more salt that most people like I am an addict haha.
I am getting so very bloated though and its driving me insane. At 4+5( the first pic) I thought I was beyond bloated but today I cant even fit my clothes :(

Attachments

• Desktop1.jpg
    Desktop1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe