April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I mean I could go to the emergency room but I am just trying to lay on only my side and take it easy... I used to feel faint with both my other pregnancies but never this bad. I always have low(er) blood pressure which is insane because I eat more salt that most people like I am an addict haha.
I am getting so very bloated though and its driving me insane. At 4+5( the first pic) I thought I was beyond bloated but today I cant even fit my clothes :(

Fair enough if you are resting, but please get checked out with your doctor asap.

I know exactly what you mean about the bloating, am 4+3 and my stomach is crazy bloated, looking at your pics, Im between the 2 atm. I have never had wrinkles in my stomach when sitting, but I do now x

hannpin, so sorry. THinking of you!!

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on your BFP.

Brooke, how did court go?

As for me, this morning sickness (or should I say afternoon, evening, middle of the night AND morning sickness) is the pits. But, I do have to say that I finally feel some what pregnant because of it. Ive only puked a few times but I am so nauseous all day except between the times of like 10am and 2pm it seems like. It was so bad at 5am that it woke me up and I went into the bathroom and dry heaved for a minute or so. TMI probably, sorry ;-)

hubby was very sweet and bought me some gingerale so we will see if that helps at all. i tried chewing some dry cereal before I got out of bed but that didnt do much.

Can I join you guys?!

I'm due on 20th April, 2012. Which makes me 4 weeks and 4 days!!!!

Only early days, but some support and friendship sounds great!!! Also, someone to natter to about stuff, coz we're not telling anyone officially till later!! ARGH!

Morning girls, how are we all??:hugs:

Katstar how are you today? Have u had anymore pink cm?? Hope u ok chick, thinkin bout ya....i would probs go to docs today and get my hcg done. Did they test your progesterone, as low progesterone can cause spotting? :hugs:

Brookettc i think you should go c your doc hun as defo sounds like you got low blood pressure....love your bump/bloat pics....mine looks exactly same, its fine on a morning but am huge by evening! Awwww....so cute though!:hugs:

Well i had a good nights sleep last night....only 1 pee and no trapped wind to keep me awake so am happy! Went swimmimg yesterday which i think helped so will do somemore today. :thumbup:Hmmmm...felt a bit nauseus thismorning for first time, is this how ms starts?? Ugh-ooohhh! :wacko:

Have a nice day girls :flower:

Morning ladies xx Well I actually slept really well last night -- i'd say a good 9 hours worth! Yet I woke up feeling more tired than when I went to bed.....what is that all about??

Thanks for all of the lovely messages girls :hugs: Hoping to see you all in 1st tri again soon and to be a May mummy instead xxxx

oh hannpin x so sorry x missed you had put that. Please rest up and take of yourself. am sure we'll see you soon xx

Thanks for all of the lovely messages girls :hugs: Hoping to see you all in 1st tri again soon and to be a May mummy instead xxxx

so sorry hannpin missed your first post. My thoughts are with you. Please take care x :hugs:

Hi ladies,
Can i come and join you all please...
FF is putting my Due date at 21 April, so im about 4 weeks + 3days.
Wanna scream it fro the rooftops but its way to early. I know it sounds morbid but i keep going to the look and expecting to see something when i wipe. Just cant belive it. Went to docs yesterday and apparently i dont need to see them to confirm it or anything (weird??) They filled in a referreal form for the hospital and that was that. Just dunno what to do with myself now, am so worried in case i do anything i shouldnt.

Out of interest, when do yo normally have your first scan in the UK and does anyone have an idea when it would be safer to start telling people?

Im sooo oconfused by it all lol
xx

Hi ladies,
Wanna scream it fro the rooftops but its way to early. I know it sounds morbid but i keep going to the look and expecting to see something when i wipe. Just cant belive it. Went to docs yesterday and apparently i dont need to see them to confirm it or anything (weird??) They filled in a referreal form for the hospital and that was that. Just dunno what to do with myself now, am so worried in case i do anything i shouldnt.

Out of interest, when do yo normally have your first scan in the UK and does anyone have an idea when it would be safer to start telling people?

xx

First scan unless you start bleeding is usually 10-12 weeks, mostly 12 as at 12 weeks, baby is usually easier to see and that bit more developed.

I did have to have confirmation at the doctors, they did a pre test on site and the midwife rang to confirm, so I think your docs makes a difference there. Your due the same day as me too.

I am happy to tell people once we have told DH's parents and sister at the weekend, the way I see it is if anything happens, I want the support from family and friends.

Everyone is different, but if you want to wait till the riskiest period is over, after your first scan at 12 weeks, your then into the second trimester.

This thread moves FAST..I can't keep up! Hannipin, so sorry to hear about your loss...it's so tough. Be kind to yourself over the next few weeks and hope you'll be back to first tri really soon.

Congrats Redbubble, k8k8, rachael1981and all the other new BFP's..wishing you all a H&H 9 months!

Am feeling nauseous very regularly throughout the day but havn't gotten sick yet thankfully! My boobs don't seem to be as tender as they were the first coupl of weeks - fuller and nipples are sore to touch but ok aside from that. Am waking to pee at night and have a really dry mouth all the time..no amount of water seems to be able to quench it!!

This thread moves FAST..I can't keep up! Hannipin, so sorry to hear about your loss...it's so tough. Be kind to yourself over the next few weeks and hope you'll be back to first tri really soon.

Congrats Redbubble, k8k8, rachael1981and all the other new BFP's..wishing you all a H&H 9 months!

Am feeling nauseous very regularly throughout the day but havn't gotten sick yet thankfully! My boobs don't seem to be as tender as they were the first coupl of weeks - fuller and nipples are sore to touch but ok aside from that. Am waking to pee at night and have a really dry mouth all the time..no amount of water seems to be able to quench it!!

sickness hasn't kicked in for me yet (thank the lord) but I do get tad icky when hungey! Very tired though and hot flushes and dizzy spells too! Oh and with you on the dry mouth --- have a horrible taste too :dohh:

hey is anyone else having low blood pressure dizziness/ blacking out feelings going on?
I just took my blood pressure while I was feeling a little better at it was 80/50 I cant even stand without having to lean on something. Is there something the doctor can safely give me to help?

Yes, I get low blood pressure during pregnancy. I get some bad dizzy spells and almost feel like I am going to pass out. My doctor said this can happen quite frequently in pregnancy. But my dizzy spells only last a few minutes at a time. Your blood pressure is very low. I would go to your doctor asap to get it checked out. GL :)

I have got some faint BFP's so I think I will be April 30!

For all the women thats in the early stages of pregnancy is it normal to have low grade nausea in the 4th week? Sometimes its really bad and then sometimes its not. My breasts have gotten more sore today though.

For all the women thats in the early stages of pregnancy is it normal to have low grade nausea in the 4th week? Sometimes its really bad and then sometimes its not. My breasts have gotten more sore today though.

I presume by 4th week you are meaning you are 4 weeks and so many days, technically this is actually the 5th week.

Yes its normal, I have had nausea since 3 weeks 5 days although not been sick and the feeling passes sometimes with food, sometimes not. It happens quite a few times a day now.

Oh. Yeah that always confused me. I am 4w5d and never understood why that means I am in my 5th week. Can someone explain this to me? My nausea feelings were really bad the last 3 days and then today not AS bad so I am worrying a little that I'm MCing.

Hi ladies,

xx

Congratulations! :) So happy for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back