April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

For all the women thats in the early stages of pregnancy is it normal to have low grade nausea in the 4th week? Sometimes its really bad and then sometimes its not. My breasts have gotten more sore today though.

I presume by 4th week you are meaning you are 4 weeks and so many days, technically this is actually the 5th week.

Yes its normal, I have had nausea since 3 weeks 5 days although not been sick and the feeling passes sometimes with food, sometimes not. It happens quite a few times a day now.

So if I'm 4w6d it means I'm in my 5th week? Then when hit 5 weeks, it means I'm 6 weeks? I'm confused :wacko: Can you please explain how that works?

Oh. Yeah that always confused me. I am 4w5d and never understood why that means I am in my 5th week. Can someone explain this to me? My nausea feelings were really bad the last 3 days and then today not AS bad so I am worrying a little that I'm MCing.

0-1 week is your first week, week of AF
1-2 is 2nd week, week before you ovulate if 28 day cycle
2-3 is 3rd week, usually inplantation
3-4 is 4th week, may get BFP
4-5 is 5th week, if not got AF yet, you usually find out this week

etc etc.

For all the women thats in the early stages of pregnancy is it normal to have low grade nausea in the 4th week? Sometimes its really bad and then sometimes its not. My breasts have gotten more sore today though.

I presume by 4th week you are meaning you are 4 weeks and so many days, technically this is actually the 5th week.

Yes its normal, I have had nausea since 3 weeks 5 days although not been sick and the feeling passes sometimes with food, sometimes not. It happens quite a few times a day now.

So if I'm 4w6d it means I'm in my 5th week? Then when hit 5 weeks, it means I'm 6 weeks? I'm confused :wacko: Can you please explain how that works?

not that your 6 weeks, in your 6th week of pregnancy. At the end of your 6th week you will be 6 weeks pregnant.

Same for baby when its born, its first year of life is 0-12 months, at the end of that year its 1 year old.

I know exactly when I ovulated (charting & opks) and going by that I'm 4w6d. I'm only 19dpo, meaning I conceived 19 days ago. I'm still quite confused as to how I'm in my 5th week.. Sorry if this is annoying! :flower: xx

I know exactly when I ovulated (charting & opks) and going by that I'm 4w6d. I'm only 19dpo, meaning I conceived 19 days ago. I'm still quite confused as to how I'm in my 5th week.. Sorry if this is annoying! :flower: xx

Its basic maths.

It does not matter when you ovulated.

If you are 4 weeks and 5 days gone, its your 5th week and at the end of this week you will be 5 weeks pregnant.

Okay so you know when someone writes they are 5 +6 that means they are 6 days over 5 weeks so those 6 days are going into week 6 you completed week 5 already

I think I kind of get it. When u hit 4 weeks, you will have completed 4 weeks. So, 4 + 1 means your are entering 1 day into your 5th week??? maybe I have made everyone even more confused!!! lol

Okay sorry, I had read your other post wrong! LOL that was a dumb moment, it's still morning for me :haha: I got it now, thanks! xx

I didn't get it for a while either when all my calendars would say technically your 6th week in the 5th week :)

Hey ladies!
Soo happy to be joining you :happydance:

So far looks like my EDD is April 25th!

GL to all of you, looking forward to chatting through this amazing journey!

yep, looks like you all got it now.

i have to remember you are pregnant, and what appears perfectly logical to me is probably not to everyone else.

I spent 12 months as a student midwife years ago and it just comes naturally to me.

As you say, when you look at iphone or ipod calendars, some will tell you you are 4 weeks 6 days, or 6 days into your 5th week or just give you 5th week.

Some stick to the week you have completed though so you have to be careful but they should all say the weeks ie 4 +6 plus the amount of days.

When you are looking in books at babies development, it will usually give growth as 5th week, 6th week etc too.

Ugh! I'm feeling really emotional today. I really hate these hormones!

Morning girls, how are we all??:hugs:

Katstar how are you today? Have u had anymore pink cm?? Hope u ok chick, thinkin bout ya....i would probs go to docs today and get my hcg done. Did they test your progesterone, as low progesterone can cause spotting? :hugs:

Brookettc i think you should go c your doc hun as defo sounds like you got low blood pressure....love your bump/bloat pics....mine looks exactly same, its fine on a morning but am huge by evening! Awwww....so cute though!:hugs:

Well i had a good nights sleep last night....only 1 pee and no trapped wind to keep me awake so am happy! Went swimmimg yesterday which i think helped so will do somemore today. :thumbup:Hmmmm...felt a bit nauseus thismorning for first time, is this how ms starts?? Ugh-ooohhh! :wacko:

Have a nice day girls :flower:

HI hun,

I am feeling a lot more better as i have not had any more. fingers crossed it was a one off. I did not strain for number 2, we have not done the deed since friday evening and i have not poked about so no idea where it came from. Probably should not have pushed the girls so hard on the roundabout. :blush:
I am feeling super nausea today. Same with my son, i am not usually sick but felt it alot and the only thing that makes me feel better is salt and vinegar crisps :haha:

Thanks for asking hun. XX

Awww im so pleased your ok hun! :thumbup: Think my ms started today, ive never had it before so dont know what to expect but have felt waves of nausea and had dizzy spells on and off since waking, at one point i ran too loo as thought i was gona be sick but i wasnt....just so dizzy! I actually said to myself 'this is all in your head' then it happened again! Lol! :wacko: i get my next lot of hcg bloods done tomorrow, am so nervous....just feel they will come back as zero!! :cry: fingers crossed for nice high numbers though xxx:thumbup:

ok so all this preggo dating is giving me a headache lol so my ticker states 5 weeks and 1 day ---- so that means I am in week 6? So when reading about development I would read week 6 as that is what I am in????

ok so all this preggo dating is giving me a headache lol so my ticker states 5 weeks and 1 day ---- so that means I am in week 6? So when reading about development I would read week 6 as that is what I am in????

I'm also confused about this! lol 4w5d I should read 5 weeks?

In fact, one ticker says 5 weeks and 1 day and the other says 5 weeks and 4 days :shrug: Yet they BOTH say 244 days left ---go figure? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->