April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Did anyone else's signature get edited by administration today?? They took away all my tickers and said I had too many. Now I cannot even put the April hatchling one one now!! I have no idea what happened??

Did anyone else's signature get edited by administration today?? They took away all my tickers and said I had too many. Now I cannot even put the April hatchling one one now!! I have no idea what happened??

No, that's really weird. I never saw that happen before.

thats really weird! i don't use tickers on mine but maybe others can answer that for you

thats really weird! i don't use tickers on mine but maybe others can answer that for you

ya, it is so weird. I have seen a couple other people on the site upset, but they have no idea why the signatures were edited.

ok so all this preggo dating is giving me a headache lol so my ticker states 5 weeks and 1 day ---- so that means I am in week 6? So when reading about development I would read week 6 as that is what I am in????

I'm also confused about this! lol 4w5d I should read 5 weeks?

Well I guess so cos if your already 4 weeks then the devloping baby will be like week 5 :shrug:

so confusing LOL!

I have also found this confusing. My ticker says baby is the size of a blueberry (7 weeks) but what to expect website sends me email updates and it says I am in week 8 and baby is the size of a raspberry.

Having admined a forum, the reason sigs will have been edited is that they were too large.

When you add a sig, there is a note at the top giving 3 stacked tickers as the maximum allowed. Am guessing as admin notice any longer, they are removing them.

It can be a pain to keep scrolling past huge sigs when trying to moderate threads etc.

Having admined a forum, the reason sigs will have been edited is that they were too large.

When you add a sig, there is a note at the top giving 3 stacked tickers as the maximum allowed. Am guessing as admin notice any longer, they are removing them.

It can be a pain to keep scrolling past huge sigs when trying to moderate threads etc.

I do not mind being limited to tickers, but it won't even allow me to put 3 tickers. Oh well, I guess I will settle for 2.

I do not mind being limited to tickers, but it won't even allow me to put 3 tickers. Oh well, I guess I will settle for 2.

As those two are quite deep, it may not be allowing you a 3rd, you can restrict size in admin panel on this software.

As those two are quite deep, it may not be allowing you a 3rd, you can restrict size in admin panel on this software.

Ya, maybe the 2 tickers I have are too big. Oh well, I will play around with it and see what happens. :)

try having them side by side, take out the space between the codes so that the two codes do not start on seperate lines, you should then get the two you have side by side which may allow you a 3rd :thumbup:

try having them side by side, take out the space between the codes so that the two codes do not start on seperate lines, you should then get the two you have side by side which may allow you a 3rd :thumbup:

Thanx! I will try that:)

I was able to get them side by side:)

Anyone else getting annoying headaches? Is it safe to take advil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->