April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Well my doctor told me I should go to the ER but I have no help with kids but I am
Babysitting a 9 year old so my doctor said well at least she can dial 911 If needed. She is very worried about me though. Earlier I blacked out and fell into the table. I feel better now so I don't know if I will go to the ER I have an ultrasound first thing tomorrow morning then an appt with my OBGYN Thursday

Well my doctor told me I should go to the ER but I have no help with kids but I am
Babysitting a 9 year old so my doctor said well at least she can dial 911 If needed. She is very worried about me though. Earlier I blacked out and fell into the table. I feel better now so I don't know if I will go to the ER I have an ultrasound first thing tomorrow morning then an appt with my OBGYN Thursday

Seriously hun, if the doctor also told you to go to the ER, you really need to go, what happens with your kids if the eldest does have to dial 911.

Take them with you, you do really need to go hun x

OMG brooketttc, go to the er as soon as you can. That does sound very serious. With my dizzy spells, I never actually blacked out. Your's sound very serious. I hope you get help soon:hugs:

I called her back and told her after eating a Ton of salty French fries and some water I felt better and my blood pressure is up to 91/63 she isn't so worried and told me to monitor it and if I black out again to go straight in.

To the new ladies I will add you as soon as I feel not so nauseous and can go to my laptop.

Glad to hear your BP rose a bit Brooke..mind yourself and take it easy..not easy with two littlies though!!

I called her back and told her after eating a Ton of salty French fries and some water I felt better and my blood pressure is up to 91/63 she isn't so worried and told me to monitor it and if I black out again to go straight in.

I am glad to hear you a feeling better. Take it easy, but I know that can be tough when u already have kids at home. :)

April is the perfect month for babies over here in AUS, and I am so blessed. Just can't wait to get to the 23rd for my 1st scan to see if bub is fine

April is the perfect month for babies over here in AUS, and I am so blessed. Just can't wait to get to the 23rd for my 1st scan to see if bub is fine

my first appt is the 23rd too! I cant hardly wait to see that my lovebug is doing alright:baby:

So I updated the list let me know if I missed anyone please :)

& thank you ladies for the well wishes <3

I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning at 9:15am its 6:50pm here so soon enough!

I got a ? For you ladies are any of you having bad cramps and pain during sex?

So I updated the list let me know if I missed anyone please :)

& thank you ladies for the well wishes <3

I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning at 9:15am its 6:50pm here so soon enough!

Good Luck on your ultrasound! let us know how it goes x

I read that the cervix can get swollen during early pregnancy, this could have something to do with the pain, i'm not sure, i hope someone else can answer your question better, as long as there is no bleeding as well it should be ok? x

Hi Hun

I'm getting AF cramps but have been reassured it's just the uterus stretching!
It worries me though!

As for sex my 'morning' which is actually all day sickness has put me off sex!!
Lol
Does anyone else have bad morning sickness and that it lasts until late evening? This is worrying me also!

Xx

Hey ladies! Goodluck Brooke on your ultrasound!!
So yesterday I called my OBGYN and told her I was having an achy feeling in my right side only and that it is causing only my right side to hurt and hip. I told her it wasn't a sharp pain and I have no spotting but it just worried me. She had me come right in for an ultrasound. I was only 5w2d. Well she said I have a sac in my uterus (so it's not ectopic) and she said pains are completely NORMAL! She said I was measuring exactly to date and it was too early to see heartbeat but they could see yolk sac. I am going back in two weeks for another ultrasound... praying to hear heartbeat.!

Good morning ladies!!!

I am heading for my 1st prenatal appointment today!!! I am going to leave in about 45min, so excited! :) I will get to book my 12 week ultrasound today too!:)
How is everyone else feeling today?
Brookettc - good luck on your ultrasound today:)

Congrats and Welcome, Luluboo, Lisette, TaraW, trulyblessed, futureM2be and barasti!

So much to catch up! It&#8217;s good to know I&#8217;m not the only one with crazy morning sickness. I have been able to combat it by eating small snacks throughout the day and eating or drinking ginger products. I had a lot of dizzy spells during the 2WW, but nothing since then.

Gueyilla, I have no pain or cramps during sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->