April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I am feeling nauseous but not enough to vomit just yet, yesterday wasnt too bad but today is worse again.

So I updated the list let me know if I missed anyone please :)

& thank you ladies for the well wishes <3

I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning at 9:15am its 6:50pm here so soon enough!

Good luck!!! Hope it goes well :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well. I have had a hard time resisting shopping for the little bean and already bought a stuff animal and a book! Thought I would share this site with everyone (where I bought my stuff). They have had a lot of kid stuff on sale lately for back to school and I know some of you have other bambinos. I think it might only be in the USA.

https://www.hautelook.com/invite/287421

Has anyone else had a blood test for HCG levels? I had one on Monday but they struggled to get enough blood, apparently I was dehydrated. I phoned for the results today and they had put that my levels were "normal" and that they couldn't get a result from the blood.

I panicked and quickly went to Boots to take another test and it was positive :) Why would they have classed my HCG levels as "normal"? I have to wait until next Thursday for another test but i'm really worried now, I want a test sooner!

Also I've still not been referred to the midwife and i'm 6 weeks, does anyone know when the first midwife appointment should be in the UK?

I'm sure i'm just finding things to worry about at the moment!

I've seen some really cute baby grows in the shops and am finding it so hard to resist!

your hcg result being norml means your levels are where they would expect.
hcg tests arent based on wht the number is but by doubling times so you need 2 results as everybody is different normally they check 48hours later to see that the numbers double did they say why they wanted to leave it so long? im sure everything is fine hun

Thank you lovely :) you have put my mind at rest! The receptionist on the phone did seem a bit confused with my results. Do you think I should make an appointment with a nurse tomorrow to discuss them and see if I can have another test earlier?

I hope everyone is ok today and that Brooke's ultrasound has gone ok!

Hi girls, sooo excited my hcg at 25dpo is 21,820!! Yipppeeee!!! xxx

Brookettc how was the scan chick?? Hope all is good xx

Great news about your scan capegirl, i really want one now!!! 2 or 3 weeks to go til mine!! Ugh!! xx

Just bked in for my first midwife appt on 31st August....awww im really looking forward to it!! I will be 8 weeks! Yaaayyy xx

How is everyone?? x

Kittie, if your hcg is normal then i dont think you have anything to worry about hun! Ive just got my 1st midwife appt at 8 weeks, my doc said to book in after 6 weeks but this was earliest appt i cud get. Stop worrying chick am sure all is well and drink plenty of water to keep your fluid levels up!! :hugs:

Great news about your scan capegirl, i really want one now!!! 2 or 3 weeks to go til mine!! Ugh!! xx

Just bked in for my first midwife appt on 31st August....awww im really looking forward to it!! I will be 8 weeks! Yaaayyy xx

How is everyone?? x

Kittie, if your hcg is normal then i dont think you have anything to worry about hun! Ive just got my 1st midwife appt at 8 weeks, my doc said to book in after 6 weeks but this was earliest appt i cud get. Stop worrying chick am sure all is well and drink plenty of water to keep your fluid levels up!! :hugs:

Congrats hun on your hcg that is very impressive to have a large increase in hcg, maybe its multiples! haha either way is very good level. have u got a scan yet? you should be able to see something now - usually above 1000 you can see stuff in uterus.

Thank you lovely :) you have put my mind at rest! The receptionist on the phone did seem a bit confused with my results. Do you think I should make an appointment with a nurse tomorrow to discuss them and see if I can have another test earlier?

I hope everyone is ok today and that Brooke's ultrasound has gone ok!

i think if your worried then it may be worth tyring to get your 2nd test bought forward would be a good idea as they were going to do a 2nd so ur not asking too much just to have it tommorrow instead of next week xx

How is everyone?? x

WoW, those r impressive hcg levels!!! Congrats:)

Hey Ladies,
I had my 1st prenatal appt this morning. Everything went really well and my 1st ultrasound is booked for Sept 22.:)

Brookettc - I hope all went well at you ultrasound. I will check in later:)

Well what I didnt know is that they would be training while doing my U/S so it went on forever and didnt feel the best... but I saw the gest sac yolk sac and teeny little bean with a visible heart beat no audible one unfortunately but here it is... :)

Attachments

• photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 16
Well what I didnt know is that they would be training while doing my U/S so it went on forever and didnt feel the best... but I saw the gest sac yolk sac and teeny little bean with a visible heart beat no audible one unfortunately but here it is... :)[/QUOTE

So glad everything went well with your ultrasound:)

Thanks ladies <3 I have another one with my OBGYN so they can have an accurate date.

Congrats brooke! So glad all went well! Too cute :)

Ugh I have been utterly exhausted today... And I got plenty of sleep last night too. Today is the second day of inservice at school so that may be why I am soo tired... My boobs are killing me.. And I definately need a bigger one. My 36C is waaay to small. No MS yet to speak of but when I wake up in the morning I have to eat something ASAP otherwise I feel a bit sick to my stomach.

Hope everyone else is doing good.. I think its naptime :)

Has anyone else had a blood test for HCG levels? I had one on Monday but they struggled to get enough blood, apparently I was dehydrated. I phoned for the results today and they had put that my levels were "normal" and that they couldn't get a result from the blood.

I panicked and quickly went to Boots to take another test and it was positive :) Why would they have classed my HCG levels as "normal"? I have to wait until next Thursday for another test but i'm really worried now, I want a test sooner!

Also I've still not been referred to the midwife and i'm 6 weeks, does anyone know when the first midwife appointment should be in the UK?

I'm sure i'm just finding things to worry about at the moment!

I've seen some really cute baby grows in the shops and am finding it so hard to resist!

Im in the UK, not had to have blood HCG done, surgery confirmed my pregnancy with a less sensitive pregnancy test than I got 2 positives on.

I have my first midwife appointment on 25th August, at which point I will be 5 weeks and 5 days. I think mine is early because I have back problems and my partner has acromegaly / giantism which can cause the baby to be large for dates.

I have horrendous nausea now, and its all day not just mornings, my urges to pee are getting worse and my belly looks like im 12 weeks. Have been and bought a 36C bra today, hoping it fits better than the 34D I got at the weekend. I also bought me a full size maternity and nursing pillow as back is starting to hurt more already, and this pillow has a padded part under my back and a tail that will fit between my knees to try and help my sleeping position. Along with a maternity belt to help support my lower back where I have osteoarthritis. Heartburn is killing me, sleeping with gaviscon by the bed and gaviscon tablets in my handbag at all times, but I already have reflux, which gets worse in pregnancy. Also got a docs appointment on 23rd, hoping he can change my prescriptions for things that are safe in pregnancy.

As my preg test on frer was way before I missed af, i did another test today so that I got nice dark one to put in a box along with scan pictures etc as keepsakes. Also got maternity jeans, shorts and a top in the sale, just going to try them on now yayyy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->