April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Brooke what a cute little bean that is!

twilliam wow you are getting ready for maternity already! My office wear is getting snug, including my heels! But Im hesitating buying maternity wear now because I know I'm gonna get larger after first tri, and I dun wanna start wearing baggy clothes to office now since nobody knows except for one of my bosses.

AFM, I had an incredibly embarrassing breakdown last night. As I was getting ready to get off work, I got a couple of last minute requests to rush out reports that same night. As soon as I reached the car I burst into tears! Quite a shocker for DH. Then during dinner i started crying again for no reason! Doh!

it's official. due 4/7/12. just have to change my ticker by one day. I knew it was either the 6th or the 7th, and ultrasound confirmed 6 weeks, 4 days with a HB of 124. h&h9 to everyone.

Girls, I just got back from my u/s. Am devastated. I'm supposed to be 7w3d today, but the scan put me at 6w1d, so I'm a week behind. We could see the hb, but it looked really slow. OB didn't use a vaginal ultrasound though but is sending me for a thorough fetal viability scan this Sat. From my googling, this sounds bad.

I just feel like crying.

One week can be the difference in your ov date, don't worry! Someone said in another thread that the HB on the machine looks twice as slow as it sounds. :hugs: Hope everything turns out ok try not to stress yourself to death I know it's hard!

what whitbit said^^^^ chances are you ovulated one week later than you thought! Don't worry hun :hugs: xx

Thanks whitbit, taylor. Thing is, I know exactly when I ovulated because I did an IUI. OB did say I may have a late implantation though, but I really don't know what to think at this point. I just hope the scan this Sat goes well.

Yea I forgot about that, the egg has to travel down the fallopian tube and into the uterus and takes something like 3+ days? Read that somewhere..you know, always obsessing over that kind of stuff

Mustang, I've not had any m/s to date. My mom never had m/s as well with me and my brother, so I'm guessing maybe I will be like her. My OB said it's perfectly normal not to display any symptoms (other than sore boobs) - she herself had 5 kids without any m/s!

Hi everyone! I'll join up seeing how I am due April 22nd.

Mustang - I am 4 weeks and 2 days and have no symptoms other sore breasts.

Hey everyone! I am due 20/4 and am 5+3. I did a clear blue digital on Sunday and it said 2-3 weeks, yesterday morning in FMU (the 2-3wasnt) it said 1-2. And I did two of them :( only symptom is sore breasts, do you think this is a sign of M/C? They are doing beta test at docs this morning, but won't do another 48hrs if they think it's in the normal range, from what ive read there is no real normal, you can only go on a comparison of your own hormones? Help! X

The doctor phoned me this morning and was a bit confused as to why I had had the HCG blood test in the first place. He said they only ever check the HCG levels if there are any problems. So I have to cancel my restest which is meant to be next thursday. On a brighter note, my first midwife appointment is the 7th September :) I will be 9 weeks, but i'm still not really sure when my LMC was as my last "period" wasn't really a period, it was just light spotting.

Brooke, i'm glad the ultrasound went ok, your little bean is so cute :)

Brooke what a cute little bean that is!

twilliam wow you are getting ready for maternity already! My office wear is getting snug, including my heels! But Im hesitating buying maternity wear now because I know I'm gonna get larger after first tri, and I dun wanna start wearing baggy clothes to office now since nobody knows except for one of my bosses.

AFM, I had an incredibly embarrassing breakdown last night. As I was getting ready to get off work, I got a couple of last minute requests to rush out reports that same night. As soon as I reached the car I burst into tears! Quite a shocker for DH. Then during dinner i started crying again for no reason! Doh!

I honestly only bought them because of how reduced they were in the sale, however, I tried the jeans and long shorts on last night and they fit me !!!
The top has more room in it, but does not look stupid big. Am tempted to go back and get another pair of jeans, they were reduced from £16 to £5 !!!!:thumbup:

Girls, I just got back from my u/s. Am devastated. I'm supposed to be 7w3d today, but the scan put me at 6w1d, so I'm a week behind. We could see the hb, but it looked really slow. OB didn't use a vaginal ultrasound though but is sending me for a thorough fetal viability scan this Sat. From my googling, this sounds bad.

I just feel like crying.

Avoid googling about this hun, its only going to stress you out and cause you more worry. Try and keep your mind busy.

As everyone says, dates gets moved a hell of a lot from a scan :thumbup:

Good morning ladies!!! How is everyone today? I was so tired last night, I went to bed at 830! My m/s is not too bad this morning,hopefully it will stay that way:)

Anxiously - I am sorry you are upset, I am sure everything will be ok. Finding a hb is good. Maybe you ovulated later than you thought? Hang in there hun!

Good Morning Ladies:) I'm having such a tough time sleeping because every two hours I get up to pee and during the day at work I just wanna curl up into a corner and take 1000 quick cat naps!

I too, bought some maternity clothes (2 shirts and a tummy sleeve) but only because it was too cheap to pass up. I figure the tummy sleeve I can start using now since my work pants are already feeling a lil tighter hehe

Aww anxiously, please dont worry, I believe its normal for due dates/weeks to move around. I initially thought I was 7 weeks but I went back and did the math and I realized I had ovulated late on top of having 34 day cycle and now Im almost sure I am a week behind. I need to take my own advice and not worry about minor things (like my not having ms yet) Our beans are growing healthy! :)

Anxiously I wouldn't worry too much late implantation could def do it I know a friend of
Mines date change 1+5 days and she as well knows exactly when she ovulated and everything she is now 16 weeks preggers completely healthy baby. As for the HB being slow at 6 weeks the heart is barely beginning to beat j wouldn't worry until 8 weeks... I hope your scan on Saturday goes well
New ladies I will add you when I get home from my doctors appt
ASM- I have an appt with my actual OB this morning where they will do another ultrasound and let me know of anything looks abnormal And receive my first OB visit.. Exam and blood work

Thanks for all your encouragement ladies. Means the world to me. It's just that the OB said that in some cases where the hb is slow, it may stop completely after a while. I think that's what devastated me. But I know she's just trying to prepare me for the worst.

Brookettc - GL on your OB appt today. I am sureall is well:)

Anxiously - Fx'd for you hun. Your OB might be preparing you for the worst to cover all her bases, but I am sure everything will be ok. Brook is right, the HB is just starting to beat at this point and should be alot stronger by 8 weeks.

Is anybody around 4+3 and still not have any morning sickness?

We're due the same day! And I don't have any real morning sickness either!

Anxiously, I hope it all goes well on Saturday, please try not to stress out too much.

Twilliam - where is that sale! Maternity jeans for £5?! I need to go shopping! :rofl:

Brooke - Pleased your scan went well - there's a baby in there! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->