April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hi girls,

I had a scan last wednesday and they saw a ges sac and yoke sac. Today i had one and saw a little formation of bubs and the heart beat. :happydance:

I am glad because of the pink cm in the week and not having any symptoms. Phew.

xx

Hi girls,

I had a scan last wednesday and they saw a ges sac and yoke sac. Today i had one and saw a little formation of bubs and the heart beat. :happydance:

I am glad because of the pink cm in the week and not having any symptoms. Phew.

xx

Glad your scan went well:) I can hardly wait for my 1st scan!

Hello! I think I'm due on the 24th April if you could add me please. Well done everybody and good luck. I still can't quite believe it really! x

Hi everyone, not been on here in a while but just thought i would check and see how everyone is doin. congrats to those of you who have had scans i'm quite jealous lol mines not until 30th sep! congrats to all those who have recently got their BFPs hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy. How is everyone doin and what kind of symptoms is everyone experiencing, i am just really tired right now and have sore tender bbs! x

does anyone know when my midwife will contact me to arrange booking in appointment and scan date?

Twilliam - where is that sale! Maternity jeans for £5?! I need to go shopping! :rofl:

Its actually Peacocks. I was a little dubious at first, but after seeing thwe price of maternity clothes in Mothercare, I thought what the heck.

The jeans are really nice and really soft and don't look and shout maternity, but they have the expansion material at the top which grows with your bump.

I wore them today, the huge advantage of maternity jeans over normal - Its so much easier to go to the loo, you have nothing to undo, just slip them down.

I am so pleased with them, I am going back tomorrow to get me at least 1 more pair, and to get a pair for a friend who is also pregnant.

May see if there is anything else now, my bump seriously is looking like 12 weeks not 5, and is defiantely not that far in because I was charting and checking OPKs and got a negative test before my positives along with a Clearblue digi saying 1-2 at the time.

Hey ladies, gotta quick question. I have been seeing an increase in cm when i wipe and tonight i noticed the cm had a little bit of color- so hard to tell if it was yellow or light pink as it was less than 1cm...any one experience this? I've read spotting is common but you never wanna see that...i went to the bathroom again and there was nothing the second time...not sure what to do. I immediately laid down, put my feet up and tried to relax....

Hey ladies trying to catch up on my phone but I have hD a day away from home today went to my OB where they did an ultrasound and saw the heart beat again due date changed to 4/12 though :/after that i went to my best friends house by myself while my mom watched my LO's and I actually got to have alone time for the first time since my first was born! Super amazing then came home to cook some dinner for
The family now bed time k will add the new ladies in the morning and catch up on what is going on... :) sorry..

Hey ladies, gotta quick question. I have been seeing an increase in cm when i wipe and tonight i noticed the cm had a little bit of color- so hard to tell if it was yellow or light pink as it was less than 1cm...any one experience this? I've read spotting is common but you never wanna see that...i went to the bathroom again and there was nothing the second time...not sure what to do. I immediately laid down, put my feet up and tried to relax....

Ive had the same thing happen in the last day... I'm 5 weeks pg today and noticed some pinkish/yellowish CM last night... Its not heaps at all and I could only just see colour. :shrug:

Perhaps its just our CX's getting a little bit more sensitive now we are pg... OH and I DTD in the morning yesterday :blush: and I noticed the pinkish stuff last night and havent seen it since...

Fingers crossed that's all it is for you too... xo :thumbup:

Anyone getting MS already? all i have is sore BB's! x

Sore boobs and big bouts of tiredness and lack of appetite at the moment..nothing too bad

Last time I didn't have any symptoms and I have a very healthy 13 month old so don't worry too much if you don't get anything....I hope it's like that this time x

Twilliam - where is that sale! Maternity jeans for £5?! I need to go shopping! :rofl:

Its actually Peacocks. I was a little dubious at first, but after seeing thwe price of maternity clothes in Mothercare, I thought what the heck.

The jeans are really nice and really soft and don't look and shout maternity, but they have the expansion material at the top which grows with your bump.

I wore them today, the huge advantage of maternity jeans over normal - Its so much easier to go to the loo, you have nothing to undo, just slip them down.

I am so pleased with them, I am going back tomorrow to get me at least 1 more pair, and to get a pair for a friend who is also pregnant.

May see if there is anything else now, my bump seriously is looking like 12 weeks not 5, and is defiantely not that far in because I was charting and checking OPKs and got a negative test before my positives along with a Clearblue digi saying 1-2 at the time.

Thanks, I will go investigate! :D

Not much morning sickness here, seems to be middle of the night sickness really :wacko: Keep waking up in the early hours feeling sick :wacko:

Ive had the same thing happen in the last day... I'm 5 weeks pg today and noticed some pinkish/yellowish CM last night... Its not heaps at all and I could only just see colour. :shrug:

Perhaps its just our CX's getting a little bit more sensitive now we are pg... OH and I DTD in the morning yesterday :blush: and I noticed the pinkish stuff last night and havent seen it since...

Fingers crossed that's all it is for you too... xo :thumbup:

Thanks for responding! This morning I had nothing so I'm thinking it might have been bc I over did myself during my walk and jog. My appt is Tues so I will be able to ask then and hopefully yday night was the only one occurance of this.

I'd do anything for this kid already so I want to make sure its not me doing something bad :)

Have a good Friday everyone!

I didnt have morning sickness til 5 1/2 weeks now I regret wishing for it... so beyond sick... my OB gave me some nausea meds though so I think I will go pick them up today...

I have nausea most of the day every day now, although not tooo bad today, although I have hardly eaten anything! My bubbies are sore and am still all achey and icky. Smells make me totally gag but I haven't been sick yet squeel.
xx

Havent had much nausea other than when I first eat in the morning.. ugh

Really sore boobs, but have been having hot flashes!! It's uncomfortable but at least something..lol

My boobs were very sore from BFP up until a few days ago. Now they're still heavier and have those horrible bumps on my nipples(sorry tmi) but only really tender when I take my bra off at night. Nausea in morning until I eat and then get bouts off and on during the day..seems to be worse if I let myself get too hungry or leave too much time between eating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->