April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Anyone getting MS already? all i have is sore BB's! x

For the past week I've been slightly queasy in the early evening, but that's it.

Today I felt like garbage the whole day. :wacko: I was nauseous all day and could barely keep my eyes open. I haven't thrown up even though I feel like I want to.

I also haven't been able to sleep in the past 3 days and my face has been breaking out horribly! :dohh:

Yes! Went ahead and bought a boppy pillow and I don't regret it..lol

i am waking hours earlier than usual, start waking at about 4am by 9 am getting up. Over the last few months with my arthritis, its usually at least 11 by the time I have managed to get enough sleep. Am going to sleep much earlier than I was too, am exhausted.

I also bought a dreamgenie pillow, mainly as I looking huge, my mother in law keeps laughing and saying its probably twins !!!!

this is why I had to buy maternity jeans, 4 weeks ago my belly was completely flat !!!!

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/5weekbump.jpg

I had to start wearing my maternity shorts too cause i have a little pouche now lol. plus my nausea is starting to become an all day thing

:hi:ladies! Got the boppy pillow to help me sleep more comfortably, still getting up to pee at all hours of the night though. Feeling a lil queezy every now and again but nothing too serious.

For those of you who have already had their first appt any tips? whats the one major question you asked? My first is the 23rd and I am excited and nervous.

Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone!

I didn't see this thread so have been using the other 'due in april' one. lol

I am due on 23rd April. Been feeling very sicky at night and end up going to bed by 9pm because i feel so sick and tired.

so i have had terrible ms this past week. being woken up by it at 4 or 5am and laying on my bathroom floor bad. Well, I woke up this morning just feeling hungry and just slightly naseous. im greatful yet worried that i feel okay!

so i have had terrible ms this past week. being woken up by it at 4 or 5am and laying on my bathroom floor bad. Well, I woke up this morning just feeling hungry and just slightly naseous. im greatful yet worried that i feel okay!

weird. not more then 30 min after I wrote this, I was eating some fruit in bed and out of no where had to run and throw up. I feel fine after. I guess I still have MS its just different. The past few days it has been horrible nausea and I eventually throw up after feeling awful for awhile. Today I feel fine just randomly threw up and feel fine again? pregnancy is weird.

haha glad Im not the only one! Have you been to the Dr yet or when do you go lemonflower?

Missangie- sorry to hear your MS is so bad :( Mine just feels like a non stop hangover. I went camping at the beach yesterday and ugh i was so sick!

Thanks Brooke, my cousin gave me some B6 and unisome which is what her dr told her to try before he gave her zofran. Im gonna call my dr and see if he thinks its okay for me to try that as well.

Sorry you werent feeling well at the beach. oh man being sick in the comfort of your own home is one thing but while you are out camping, that sounds ten times worse!

Never heard of B6 and unisom helping my doctor gave me zofran but i havent been to the pharmacy yet to get it filled... Thinking I might have to go right now... Oh gosh it was terrible I just wanted to lay in my own bed so bad and of course my son had an accidentlast night and wet himself in the tent so this morning i rolled him over to take off his pants and it smelled like a rabbit cage and I started feeling very very sick and we were with my father and his wife and they dont know yet... We actually went on paddle boats at they bay then on this surrey thing today i was dying i kept thinking we might have to stop somewhere lol

babyno9 Hey welcome and congrats... yeah i think there are a few april ones <3 I hope you enjoy this thread as well

Has anyone else been feeling crampy? Having cramps today like I've got an upset stomach or something. stomach is noisy, too.

Also woke up from my nap and felt nauseous, but am more worried about the cramping, even though I've heard it's normal. No spotting or anything, just lots of clear cm.

Hi peckles :wave: I barely feel my cramps during the day, they are worse at night. But I was paranoid so I searched online and it said if you're having cramps it probably means your uterus is doing what it's supposed to-- getting ready to house a growing baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->