April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I have had tons of cramping since 4 weeks sometimes so bad that I would curl up thinking AF was coming. Doctor said it's completely normal as long as no bleeding. :)

Okay, thank girls! That makes me feel a lot better. And mine is worse at night, too. :)

Hi Ladies,
Can I please join?? I got my :bfp: last Friday.

According to my Dr this morning, my EDD is 24th April 2012 and I'm 4weeks+6 days.

I'm going along cautiously, haven't told anyone except hubby and Dr, and we'll be holding off another few weeks.

Hoping to get to know all of you and that our journey together is a happy and safe one.

Thank you ladies. It's wonderful to be here! I hope everyone is going well. Where do I find the April Hatchlings Sig pic?? I'd love to display it proudly! :)

I went and had my first blood test and urine sample this afternoon. The lady was wonderful (I'm pretty scared of needles!). I also called the Obs my Dr has referred me to to make my first appointment. It's wonderful to just be able to talk to some people about it all as we're not telling anyone for a couple of weeks, although I probably will tell my Mum this weekend.

Just on the topic of cramping, I've been having mild cramping on and off all day, like period pain but just every now and then. Yesterday I had this dull pain in my side / hip when I was sitting down. I guess it's all normal stuff, so long as there's no bleeding right?

:flower:

Yes, I hear that as long as there is no bleeding the cramping should be normal.

Woke up today with sore boobs...I was wondering when that was going to happen. :-(

My boobs are coming along nicely now!!

I miss them.....they shrunk after my last baby......boobies are back in town, yippee!

Hi everyone!

I didn't see this thread so have been using the other 'due in april' one. lol

I am due on 23rd April. Been feeling very sicky at night and end up going to bed by 9pm because i feel so sick and tired.

Welcome to the thread! I'm due 24th! :D

Hi Ladies,
Can I please join?? I got my :bfp: last Friday.

According to my Dr this morning, my EDD is 24th April 2012 and I'm 4weeks+6 days.

I'm going along cautiously, haven't told anyone except hubby and Dr, and we'll be holding off another few weeks.

Hoping to get to know all of you and that our journey together is a happy and safe one.

We're due date buddies! I'm 4w+6d today and also due on 24th April :D Welcome to the thread :D

As for cramps, I've been having them too. According to all the people I stalk who got their BFP's before me (I was trying a while!) it's perfectly normal as long as there is no red blood. The only pain to worry about is excrutiating pains on one side as this could indicate ectopic. AF style cramping is totally normal and just the uterus stretching to accomodate baby :D

Welcome to all the new ladies and their :bfp:'s! So exciting!

Today, I think is my first day of minor/mild nausea- no MS yet but def feeling queezy and its already 10:30 and still no relief...I think Im going to put on my sea bands to see if it goes away (unless it only works for really strong nausea/ms?)

Hope all the April mommies are having a good Monday:hugs:

My bean wasn't sticky :( was told today my hcg beta has dropped to the 90's. Just a matter of waiting now I guess. Best of luck guys, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Morning everyone! Thanks so much for the welcome. It's great just to be able to talk about it with you as we haven't told anyone else yet.

I think I will tell my Mum this weekend though as I know she'll keep my secret very safe and also if anything did happen I would want her support and prayers. She doesn't live close so just having her to chat on the phone about things would be lovely too.

Rachael1981 - :happydance: Yay! Due date buddies! Looking forward to getting to know you more.

Laura Power - so sorry to hear that hun :hugs: I am thinking of you xo

I haven't had any MS yet, my bbs are a little sore, I'm peeing lots and just had those mild cramps every now and then. Am taking things very cautiously I want this baby bug to stay put.

I pinched the April Hatchlings sig pic, I hope that is ok??

Have a good day everyone :flower:

My bean wasn't sticky :( was told today my hcg beta has dropped to the 90's. Just a matter of waiting now I guess. Best of luck guys, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

So sorry for your loss Laura :hugs: x

Thanks guys. really thankful for your kind wishes. I just wish it was over already. The waiting is horrendous. Anyone know how long it usually takes with such a low beta? X

Firstly, Laura - I am so sorry for your loss. I miscarried my first baby around 5 or 6 weeks. I understand how you are feeling. Big, big hugs!!!

Oops... I have been thinking that this thread has been super quiet the last week or so. I only just realised it has been moved from the 1st trimester area to the pregnancy groups & discussions. Way too much for me to catch up on!

How is everyone else doing?

I had an appointment last Friday and I got to see my little blob of a baby and watch his/her heartbeat. It was an amazing moment!!

I have morning sickness nearly every day but I'm not vomiting much which is good. No other symptoms though so when I don't feel sick I start worrying :(

Attachments

• 7 weeks.jpg
    7 weeks.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe