April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

My bean wasn't sticky :( was told today my hcg beta has dropped to the 90's. Just a matter of waiting now I guess. Best of luck guys, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

So sorry about your loss, Laura. I'm going through the same thing myself, so I know how devastating that can be. I had a tummy scan last week and the doc said the heartbeat was too slow. 2 days later, I went for a v scan and they couldn't detect any heartbeat at all. I was advised to have a D&C, but DH and I decided to wait for another week before deciding. So we're seeing another OB next Mon for a 2nd opinion as well as to confirm the missed miscarriage. I'm not holding on to much hope now, I think I'm slowly coming to terms with the loss of my first baby.

We'll hang on together hun. To the rest of the mummies, you are always in my thoughts and I wish you a successful pregnancy ahead.

So Sorry Anxiously. Hoping for a miracle for you both. Its not often in life you come across a sitation where you have absolutely NO control over the outcome, I keep hearing "everything happens for a reason" but its certainly hard to put faith in that! Will keep popping in and out as it will be lovely to see how everyone is getting on!!!! x

Laura Power- I am so very sorry for your loss I really hope
To see you in the first trimester very soon!
Anxiously- I have read to not get a d&c until after 8 weeks for MMC because things can
Turn around. I'm so sorry you are going through this. :(

Omg! It was not even 7am when I was over the potty puken!! I can't wait till this stops!

I have been fighting my kids with a bowl in my hands all morning... My house is a wreck cause I can't do anything.. Even dishes I jeep half the sink clean so I can use it just in case... Ugh...

Hey everyone!! Sorry I have been gone but I am soooo sick! I am now almost 8 weeks :happydance: I keep telling myself " Almost 5 weeks until the ms is gone". I will be having my 1st U/S on the 25th so in 2 days!! I can't wait to see my sweet pea/peas. My Dr also in wondering how many are in there because I'm bigger than I should be and I have lost too much weight. Like 10 pounds so far and I have been eating. It does kind of worry me that my body is getting nothing but if the baby/s are healthy that's all that matters to me. The Dr said to make sure I'm taking my prenatals and I should be fine and that he would watch my weight. He is having me come in every 3 weeks until I'm 28 wks then I go every 2 weeks until 35 wks and that will start my 1 a week apts. Unless I have problems then I will go more. I really hope that everyone is doing good!!

I have been kind of MIA as well MS is terrible. Ah 2 more days I hope you are getting twins :) I have my 3rd ultrasound tomorrow this one should be Better cause the bean will be bigger last time it was only 3mm and I could barely see a heartbeat

My ms is horrible. I can't function it so bad. My house is a mess omg!!

No, funny part this is my 4. My last one which was my hubbies was this way. I think it's cause they are his kids lol

Hi Ladies,
Just popping in to say hi.

I've been feeling fine so far, but I'm only 5 weeks so guessing the MS is yet to come. I've just been a little more tired, bbs a little tender and I get some mild cramping from time to time. TMI - had a little brown cm last night, totally panicked but calmed down after doing some reading that it's all normal, so long as there's no big cramps and red blood. There's been no more since then so guessing it was just a bit of the implantation bleed?

My first antenatal appointment isn't until 13th September so still awhile to wait to hear more information so I guess I just carry on as normal.

Wel I need to be bumped to April 8th instead of April 1st now. Had my us today and since I ovulated late they're bumping me to 7 weeks instead of 8. Kind of stinks but just glad baby is ok!

Hi, can I join?? My due date is April 8, 2012. I had my first prenatal visit this morning and it was scary at first, but then turned out to be great! So this morning I was using the bathroom having a bm (tmi sorry) and I noticed there was blood in the toilet as I was about to wipe. At first I thought oh, it must be rectal bleeding because I was constipated. It turned out there was no blood on that end, it was vaginal!! I immediately panicked and called DH into the restroom and showed him the toilet paper and told him to look in the toilet (i know, gross when i just had got done using it, but I was in panic mode lol)
He said well do you want to go to the Dr. now if they can fit you in? My first prenatal appointment just happened to already be scheduled for today coincidentally but it waslater in the afternoon. I called the nurse and she re-scheduled me to come in for the first morning appointment.

During the appointment the dr. did an ultra sound and said everything looked great. I even saw the heart beat and dh and I could not stop smiling :) The dr said he doesn't know why I must have been bleeding but called it a "failed miscarriage". He advised me to take it easy and said no sex, exercise or strenuous activity until 11 weeks. I'm so happy my bean was okay!!!

I am hoping we all have sticky beans and can celebrate Mother's Day 2012 with our "new" families. xoxo

Hi ladies, I have not posted here in a while. I hope everyone is well. I need to read the thread and catch up! :)

Wel I need to be bumped to April 8th instead of April 1st now. Had my us today and since I ovulated late they're bumping me to 7 weeks instead of 8. Kind of stinks but just glad baby is ok!

I think this is what will happen for me. I Ov'd on CD20/21.

I guess baby will come when it wants to anyway!

Hi ladies! Had my first sono today! Saw my bean and the heartbeat. DH and I were so elated :) strong little heartbeat for such a little thing. Doc says I'm actually 6 weeks 3 days vs the 7 weeks I thought I was so EDD has been moved to April 17th. Next appt scheduled for sept 13 when I'll be about 11 weeks or so! Here is our bean (hopefully uploading from my blackberry works- if not ill post it tomorrow)

gueyilla- Do you feel different with boys/girls? with my daughter i was fine no MS son terrrrrible MS
Poppiebug- My Ms struck right around 5 weeks i think on the day haha
bumpplease1- my bestfriend bled so much she would have to sit on the toilet most of the day and she had a healthy baby boy.
LadyE- Glad to hear that your ultrasound went so well.

gueyilla- Do you feel different with boys/girls? with my daughter i was fine no MS son terrrrrible MS
Poppiebug- My Ms struck right around 5 weeks i think on the day haha
bumpplease1- my bestfriend bled so much she would have to sit on the toilet most of the day and she had a healthy baby boy.
LadyE- Glad to hear that your ultrasound went so well.

With my girls I didn't really have ms but with my son it was so bad I could not do anything. I will tell in a couple of month if it's just the pregnancy or am I having another boy lol

2 weeks until my first appointment! The waiting is killing me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->